Ok, goys, you insisted that there is more than one way to fit this fractal, and you were right

Ok, goys, you insisted that there is more than one way to fit this fractal, and you were right.
Comparing to the 2014 correction we are either:
A. a year from sick gainz
B. a few years from sick gainz

Attached: notchainlink.png (826x986, 35K)

Next bull run was always 2020. Anyone who's been here more than a few months knows this. Oh wait that's nobody cuz biz is 100% retarded newfaggots now.

Fractals don't have to playout exactly like you think you idiot. Apple, Nordstrom's, att, microsoft, Fidelity, td ameritrade, whole foods etc etc etc are NOW AND HTE SICK GAINS ARE THIS YEAR NEXT YEAR AND THE YEAR AFTER

Yeah. Comparing to 2014, what was the price of Bitcoin?

does not matter actually
and we are in a B scenario
BTC will be triple digits

It does.

Obvious B scenario as cycles are longer and longer

I'd actually love to see that, but it will take probably about 6 months until this starts to be clear

You should look at the 2011/12 chart

why does it matter brainlet

Attached: 1559852025081.png (800x354, 16K)

>comparing monthly charts to daily charts
OP is a faggot

Lol you must be new fren. This was the exact argument people were making when btc hit 10k and was going up 1k every few days on the lead up to the massive dump at 19.9k.

>hur hur
>mcap 100x what it was in 2013 will never dump and correct 85%.

See you at 2k next month user

Shape wise yes. Pace wise... watch out. The sentiment is like never before.

I don't believe in the theory that the timeframes for each repetition of the fractal cycle gets longer and longer.

Because of one reason: the halving.

I think any price spikes/dips not in schedule with the halving schedule are just noise in the price chart.

Attached: images.png (717x427, 22K)

good point

NO ONE is going to EVER again pay more than 20k for a bitcoin. They're running out of normie suckers and the Chinese are entering a belt tightening phase of their business cycle. All you people that are in the market now are going to panic sell at the drop of a hat.

Attached: 1551106853377.webm (224x400, 1.44M)

This chick is so average, that dumb face just made her look retarded. I don't mind the tongue thing but the eye thing is NOT attractive

it what young girls do now. I was out with a mate and we were talking to this one chick she started doing that mid conversation and i was like u ok and she just laughed and carried on like nothing happened.

Neither A or B

Lol wtf cancer

Why would people assume it's going to go the exact same way this time? I don't get it.

>Next bull run was always 2020
^this

Attached: 1558825755007.png (1398x784, 208K)

I just want to say that your tecnical analisis is week... look if we are going down we should see big dumps we are no getting them, the bigest dump so far was what 20%? if we do not dump this week guess what??? bull get back in control and the new yearly hi

I am on fiat by the way expecting a big dump but is not happening and by that I mean get back to 6k but guess what??? is not happening and if by any chance we start making hier his again I will get back in even if that mean buy expensive, btc could go to 20k this year so I wont miss the chance