I AM ACTUALLY NOT GONNA GET A JOB

I AM ACTUALLY NOT GONNA GET A JOB
I WAS FUCKING LIED TO
BACHELORS DEGREES ARE WORTHLESS
THEY TOLD ME YOU CAN GET A JOB WITH A FINANCE DEGREE
THEY LIED TO ME

Attached: 1505862599868.jpg (657x527, 118K)

FUCKING PROGRAMMING PAJETS TAKING ALL THE FINANCE JOBS

Attached: 1488170507173.jpg (396x385, 41K)

be a hero and gun them down

Welcome to the club fren. Everyone lied to us. There’s no hope for us except shit coins.

what if shitcoins are another lie?

Attached: 1539583867197.png (1127x685, 37K)

1) Get that bitcoin cash
2) Finance right wing death squads
3) Get finance job

Maybe you should blame yourself for being too dumb to tell lies from truth.

Probably are but it's not like anything else is working

I think I'm just going to drop out. This shit is a waste of time and money if I'm not outgoing or neurotypical enough to pass a job interview anyways.

>Programming pajeets
>Finance jobs

???

I know its a boomer meme but do welding or some other construction kinda job

trade school

but everyone says that I should get a degree because else I wont be ale to find a job with high pay.

Nobody lied to you. People have been saying that degrees lose value with each graduating class for years (worker supply vs business demand) and that networking is what matters most in undergrad (excluding high demand fields like CS or Engineering). If you want a proper ROI on a degree itself, you need to go for at least Masters in most fields, and for finance you'll probably want several different certs on top of that.

Don't forget that payment for your loan is due first of the month :^)

there are a few exceptional degrees... but in most cases, all it tells employers is that you were responsible enough to finish a degree. no matter how fucking fantastic you think your college "experience" is... it means virtually nothing. even your GPA isn't that important - especially now where somehow 99.9% of students seem to have a 3.9 - 4.whateverthefuck GPA.

the person hiring you will be able to tell if you're smart and someone they can work with in an interview.

wanna do well at work?

#1 don't be an asshole nobody likes
#2 do consistent work
#3 do consistently excellent work

don't be the guy that is a rockstar on monday/tuesday.... calls in sick wednesday... rolls in late on thursday... and drops the ball on some deadline on friday.

don't wanna

Shit i was thinking of starting on a bachelor in finance myself this year, what about others, are they also having problems? Should i cancel my idea?

everybody is getting fucked and its only going to get worse.

Attached: tired.jpg (400x288, 26K)

we've been telling you this the whole time and you're surprised? you thought you were the special one who wouldn't have to deal with this shit?

get the degree, but work internships every single summer and get in tight with the alumni association.

cant just party for four years and fall backwards into a good job anymore. college is still worth it, but you need to take extra steps

never heard of jane street?

Just do it for a few years and stack up on shitcoins you retard.

This. I have a good degree and coding skills and applied to a couple thousand jobs and can't get anything. Luckily was able to find a job but it fucking sucks. Literal definition of wagecucking. Shitcoin stack is all i have.

NOOOOOOoooooooooo!!! Shitcoins are literally my only hope of becoming a based wealthy boomer like pic related

Attached: 1560218975168.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

>tfw teaching bachelor students and it feels like unloading bags.

Nothing personnel kids.

Whats your GPA?

Did you get internships or other experience when you were working on your degree?

Where are you applying?

Does your school have a career center?

should have went to the career fairs like they told you to

I know people in trades making great money and people with degrees wage cucking. The variable is ((you))

>I'm sorry user, but due to your 42 year gap in your work history we'll have to find another candidate suitable to run the midnight drive through

Attached: McDonalds-10-years.jpg (400x400, 21K)

No, don't tell me what to fucking do you worthless manual labor pleb.

Enjoy a lifetime of poverty you dumb zoomer faggot. You're going to be destitute and on the streets after your parents die and whatever meager inheritance they leave you runs out.