What the fuck is the point in crypto?

Face it, you're buying crypto to exchange with currency. You're looking at BTC's worth in dollars, not in ETH or LT. Crypto is useless and will never be valued over centralized currency that our entire economic infrastructure is built upon. What the fuck are you investing in if you're just planning on selling it for $$$ anyway?

Attached: Bitcoin-Ethereum-Bitcoin-Cash-Ripple-Litecoin-Price-Analysis-September-11.jpg (1500x1067, 60K)

actually master race measures in wei but nice try

The point is to keep jumping on the newest hyped up shitcoin in an attempt to get rich off of it because you missed the bitcoin craze

Smart contracts, staking, etc. No use? Tell that to many large companies already building out on the Ethereum platform. Think before you type.

>He buys crypto to sell for toilet paper
user..I buy crypto to be able to help mid and small sized companies to be able to get early on board of the 4th industrial revolution. I want my country to keep an edge over shitholes, and I have everything I need. BTC as liquidity provider, ETH and Solidity (FUCK YOU VITALIK FUCK YOU FOR SOLIDITY, IT IS CRAP!!!!!) for smart contracts and LINK to connect real data to this overhyped, but secure database

Who cares. I'm tryna get rich!

watch some of charles hoskinson's AMAs if you want to know what crypto is going to achieve in this world you poor ignorant fool

To get more money idiot. We buy shitcoins and try to sell them at a higher price, thus gaining the Benji's. What's so hard to get?
>ask a meme question get a meme answer

Amazon will take crypto within a decade you retard

>still thinks crypto is about currencies

I measure my wealth in how much BTC I have

I want to own a bank. If i get enough bitcoin early enough that will be easy. Im counting on good value and lending sense plus other people who do cash out with weak hands to carry me to this goal.

cash is a shitcoin

That's not my plan at all you presumptuous faggot.

I'll wait for widespread adoption/fiat obselescence and spend my crypto on goods and services.

The point of crypto is to draw spending power away from physical metals, which are highly highly leveraged.

I'll admit it, I'm just in crypto to make money. I don't see why that's seen as a bad thing. I just made around 7K USD in a few days because of some random shitcoin pump.
My question is, if you're trying to make money, why wouldn't you be in the crypto game?

>Bitcoin was a mistake
- Satoshi Nakamoto

Attached: cashlesssociety4.png (1920x1180, 696K)

>Investing in something for profit is bad
> I don't know about any of the other use cases that BTC has
>BTC has to become the next PNC in order to be successfull
> I was laughing at you all in 2018 and at 3k
> I'm starting to become increasingly nervous

kys

I only look at values in satoshis
I only want bitcoins

Only illeterates measure in usd

no one uses it for these reasons. you're a retard if you believe in the crypto myth.

if you're in it just to take pajeet's money, that's different. but if you actually think smart contracts will be adopted, you're a retard.

Welcome newfriend, out for summer break?

To pomp and den domp it

>What the fuck are you investing in if you're just planning on selling it for $$$ anyway?
To sell for more $$$ you absolute retard....thats the point of investing in anything

>if you actually think smart contracts will be adopted, you're a retard.

b8

Achieved the singularity via blockchain and kill humanity

>if you actually think smart contracts will be adopted, you're a retard.
>everything that can be invented has been invented

BSV will be the global reserve currency.
Screencap this.
STIFF!

Attached: 1557352957225.jpg (745x532, 216K)