Cuck Employer

Hello, I have noticed that cuck employers are using a new tactic to not pay severance or unemployment.
They simply pull you into an office and tell you that you get to take a paycut. If the paycut is significant enough to impact your well being, the employee usually rage quits on the spot thus employer does not have to pay severance or unemployment.
Any ideas on how to combat this or head off this tactic, if you see it coming your way besides buying LINK?

Attached: buyfqbwfuyvqwfvqwfjhvqwfjkhvqwfjkwvhqfjkqwvhfjkqwvfhkqjvf.gif (410x574, 83K)

Or they ask you to step down due to business needs and people usually quit for losing their position

Just get a new job paying more money with a less cucked employer. Wait, you do have skills that are in demand don't you?

Wear less clothes then say your gay. Show up in a wheelchair and say your disabled, you have to injure yourself though.

Or you could not be a pussyboy and go whine about it at your local work disagreement organization. Your employer probably sees you as a pussyboy.

Do a horrible job and cause them more in damages than the difference in your pay

>he doesnt know how to unionize
proletariat like you deserve the rope

cringe

Never quit.
Never sign anything.
Always make them fire you

>there are an infinite amount of good jobs with good employers out there if you just work hard + good handshake

Boomer detected

>>They simply pull you into an office and tell you that you get to take a paycut.

>breach of employment contract
>immediately report to HR
>"I refuse, see you in court"

easy win in an employment tribunal. unless, of course, you live in the 'land of the free'.

Best goyim.

just quit showing up to work until they fire you

no gibs if not showing up. must be fired after showing up and lack of productivity to be fired
not allowed to reduce pay for this reason

Unions were great until they weren't. Now they're run by golem who have never done an honest day's work in their life trained by academia to do exactly the opposite of what is good for the workers. Unions are now pro immigration and pro faggot shit, they hate the actual American working class.

> be american
> try to form union
> employer catches wind
> fires you in retaliation
> hides behind at-will work laws
> drone employees know not to use the U word

sauce on pic?

Attached: 1556133094839.jpg (155x155, 7K)

she got some big milkies anons.
I just recently decided to use Tinder cause Im a boomer and want mommy milkers. What time of day should I swipe and msg roasters?

This isn’t new. It’s primarily used to avoid paying out unemployment. If you want your severance just do the absolute bare minimum until they fire you.

When will it be mine turn for a basedgirl slam brapper?

>be me
>bring pussyboy into office
>cut his pay
>pussyboy complains
>productivity decreases
>replace with robot
>buy his linkies he must sell to avoid poverty

>took permanent job
>sneaky employer wanted me only for freelance 3 month project on permanent rate
>work great 3 months no problem
>tried to get me to rage quit at end of probation
>didn't work
>ended up having to pay me one month severance

Keep your cool, know your end game, know your legal situation. I could have really twisted his arm but I wanted to be out of the situation, the guy was a crook and an idiot.

Also working permanent is a cuck's game, there's no such thing as permanent. Work contract to contract and leverage you pay for other positions.

>be wageslave
>boss calls you into office for private one-on-one meeting
>door closes behind you
>boss informs you that you are going to have your pay reduced
>sadly frown
>shrug your shoulders
>mutter something unintelligible
>offer handshake
>firmly grip boss's hand
>smash your own face with boss's hand
>repeat if possible
>deathgrip boss' hand against your head
>scream in a terrified tone: "please stop hitting me!"
>smash your head against the table
>autodefenestrate yourself through the window as you release boss' hand
>call 911
>report boss for aggravated assault and attempted murder
>get six months paid leave plus ten million dollars in damages awarded to you plus you get to replace your boss
I learned this technique from watching Fight Club.

Attached: 1560106000229m.jpg (683x1024, 97K)

and like all movies this would turn out just fine

both are novelties.
i'll take either

Fuck this. Do you pay for your own health insurance? Been contracting for 2 years hopping every few months. I'm broke af. Somebody hire me FUCK

>I don't have to compete because not everyone wins
>I'll just be one that doesn't win
Advice isn't for the masses, advice is for the actual humans who will take it.