Tfw neet and currently broke

>tfw neet and currently broke
>tfw have 10k LINK and waiting for it to moon so I can flex on normies and party all summer

Why is it taking so long anons? I can't wait much longer. It's almost July, this shit needs to moon soon. I'm not going back to work until it does.

Attached: 1548344484095.jpg (1000x800, 567K)

this

wtf are you me

then sell your bags my frendo

I can't yet. It needs to hit at least 2-3$ first. I'm just hoping moon june works out, or it's going to be another bad summer.

Listen to papa Csw

then accumulate more. This is win win situation

It will moon after you sell

>selling link at $2
user I...

I got in at .30 I don't care anymore. Once it hits 2$ you guys can have fun with the endless larps and breadcrumbs, I'm taking profits.

But dude... u gonna kys :/

At least wait till $5

Link will double in price every six months frens
You will flex in 2023 with a 10k stack

better sell now, back in my days biz was shilling digibyte and if it bought that i'd be bankrupt now

liquidate for ltc idiot, halving. 350 ltc confirmed next week

Selling at $2 is retarded cuz it will go to double digits

The only way I'm not selling at $2 is if Microsoft finally announces and we go absolutely parabolic past $2.

Bad news faggot. $20k isn't nearly enough to flex on normies. I make that in a month.

You really expect Microsoft and all the others making a big announcement so all normies can hop on and inflate it. Deluded. The only one who will stutter about it with a cheeseburger in his left and right hand while being busy swallowing a third will be Sergey in a small stuffy conference room right next to the toilet with 30 nerds listening.

Thats me also

I'm not from the US so it's worth considerably more here. Also, my social circle is low to middle class and mostly poor, so I would literally climb the dominance hierarchy to the top overnight.

Microsoft announces at $2.10 :)

I don't get the bad mood here. Chainlink announces new partnerships literally every week, no significant dump happened after mainnet, contract transactions exponentially increasing. There's clearly ground for takeoff.

Why the fucking long face?

All of the people complaining about are retarded.

youre me but i have 15k