Regardless of what you think about CSW or the branding or the politics of forking...

Regardless of what you think about CSW or the branding or the politics of forking, it is undeniable that BSV has captured the imaginations of some very smart and savvy individuals, who see this as an opportunity to re-write (unwrite?) the past ten years of Bitcoin. BTC has been taken over by psychos (Greg Maxwell) and leftists (BlueMatt), and BCH is stuck in the middle of an identity crisis as they are forced to admit how distasteful their anarchist politics really are at scale. Make no mistake, BSV is winning the ideological war and many people are coming to their side as they see opportunity slowly unfolding in the form of massive blocks, industrial mining and on-chain everything.

I hold no coins personally. But I find this very interesting to watch, and I think the entire space is going to be blindsided by what's to come.

bitpaste.app/tx/58bcc6e401861fe36888f969ec8596987676e9248e3ce318b514ef9862ee5600

Attached: IMG_20190410_020148.jpg (1436x1734, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-how-many-wrongs-make-wright/
youtu.be/3xHA7LGsjiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/op-ed-how-many-wrongs-make-wright/
You mean coping bagholders and pajeets right

Attached: BKYC.jpg (1140x788, 353K)

I'm so sick and tired of these pajeets who still takes craig seriously

>many people are coming to their side as they see opportunity slowly unfolding in the form of massive blocks, industrial mining and on-chain everything
If only things were that fair and simple.

Attached: BSV - couldn't propagate.png (662x440, 43K)

>BSV is winning
goddamn delusional

What wins have BTC or BCH had in the past year?

Attached: IMG_20190410_020145.jpg (1420x1440, 431K)

What bagholders? BSV has been at $60 for like 6 months. Anyone who accumulated then is doing great.

I'm not talking about Craig. I'm talking about unwriter and Agora and Uptime, RelayX, Money Button, the list goes on.

youtu.be/3xHA7LGsjiI

Attached: IMG_20190410_020143.jpg (1439x1625, 444K)

Craig’s arrest on the 18th will stop these shittybreads. And notsoon enuf

No it hasn't.
No it won't.

I'm just an outside observer. You sound emotional as fuck.

It is simply Bitcoin as it was meant from the beginning. BSV is reclaiming the true destiny of BitCoin.

Attached: Bitcoin_is_capitalism_in_code_form.png (846x2478, 267K)

>i'm just an o-outside observer, totally uninvolved
sure shill

I found another one of your threads. You don't really seem like an "outside observer" at all.

Attached: metanet.png (1006x463, 207K)

>I'm not talking about Craig
That's wise, because hes about to be made bankrupt, and probably thrown in jail for fraud/contempt. What ? oh, you're throwing him overboard now ? Intelligent play. Your trash is still and will always remain a shitcoin run by crooks however

>I hold no coins personally. But...
>I don’t consider myself a faggot but I like to suck cocks

Any coin buyer / investor / trader who doesn't actually buy a small amount or mine it to test it to see if it actually works deservers what they get...

I have a small BTC miner so I thought to mess with BSV cause memes...

I went on google and there was only 1 pool and it required KYC.

I closed the browser and deleted my temporary internet files.

Attached: 1548900636390.png (500x660, 196K)

He claims to have "no coins personally" but then claims in this thread that he has "accumulated 4 bsv"

Why are BSV shills such liars? No surprise when the figurehead of their coin is a no-ethics conman larping as Satoshi that the shills find it just as acceptable to blatantly lie.

Attached: 1544425259378.jpg (257x320, 21K)

>Regardless of what you think about CSW
Shut up Craig. Shouldn't you be paying some people to right you some more of your pretend papers instead of posting shit on Jow Forums you complete mong?

Attached: idiot.jpg (489x343, 32K)

>it is undeniable that BSV has captured the imaginations of some very smart and savvy individuals
It is very deniable

Attached: cregs office.png (1298x866, 1.55M)

STIFF

Attached: 1560179768831.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

So basically, BSV vs BTC is some kiked false dichotomy akin to Communism vs Capitalism?

>Regardless of what you think about CSW
user, we don’t even think about him
If your faggot ass didn’t post him in loops, no one would even think about that faggot
Kys

“If you are trying to ignore someone, you are not ignoring them”
Don’t like it?

STIFF

No, it's just economic reality (Bitcoin) vs communist frauds trying to socially engineer the system through central planning (BTC)

No wonder smart people refrain from posting. The board is full of low iq degenerates.

Dude the guy literally claimed in OP that "he has no coins" but says in that he has 4 BSV.

This nigger gets it

It's not ignoring when you won't shut up about it 24/7. The same exact lame argument applies for if I told you about my wooden duck statue every day. I could say you're just ignoring it. But regardless of what you think about my wooden duck statue....

unwriter is a calendar app coder

Craig is Satoshi.

Attached: 1555096383796.png (400x400, 152K)