twitter.com/equaltoken/status/1138414485817909253
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>volume

With the binance DEX listing in 2 weeks, this is literally the next FTM

Binance listing in 9 days, CZ gonna pumps this shitcoin through the roof

hahahah no

literally unironically yes? twitter.com/equaltoken/status/1138414485817909253

Where to buy

Attached: asian-ass-part-2-16.jpg (799x1155, 575K)

> VOL $34 808 USD

how does it feel to have autism? everything need to start somewhere

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-223717.jpg (1080x1920, 557K)

I've seen what happens to tokens like this on IDEX before.
This time i'll ride the tiger.

Attached: c5fa0dcbccadff44c187d16c73af279f.jpg (646x502, 132K)

He likes to buy when the volume is 2MM

what's there to ride? it's already 2x'd today

2x in a low as fuck volume that's literally nothing

Honestly cannot believe that people are stupid enough to buy a proven scam from a “team” that has already exitscammed on more than one project already. Fucking just... wow

Bought 1,5m at 0,00012 ETH - how fucked am I?

What did they exit scam?>

Thank You Sir

Fake and gay. Do you have any links to your claim sirs?

I haven't researched too much but the fact that is going on the binace dex tells you that is 100% legit

nice FUD so you can accumulate more

The guy making these threads is making money off you by being the only whale on this low vol coin, same as Bird

this

if anyone unironically tries to dispute 34k volume, they are being a fucking retard. or they have some of this coin and are begging you to buy it so they can make money

even absolute dogshit garbage has more volume than this, this is likely 2-5 people trading.

nice FUD so you can accumulate more

This an easy 4-8x in 3 weeks. its also being converted to the Bep protocol

I really hope I get a chance in my lifetime to murder some of you fucking nigger shills.

why m8

Guess you dont like making money. Thats ok.

This.

I haven't figured out where they're from yet. But they're all such subhuman their writing and posting style is so similar

Im confused. Im not even in on this token but I dont mind the shills. I have made a killing from biz shills. WTf lol..

for every 1 person who even makes 10% on a genuine scam pump, there are 10 who lose

9 days? It says July 4th. Its not in 9 days but next month.

Yes but what you fail to understand is that there are ALWAYS winners and losers. Biz arent the only ones. Biz is a very small portion there are other giant communities shilling and buying as well. Getting in early if the project has the pumpimentals can be the easiest money you can ever make. Take emotion out of it. You might be new though so I can understand if you dont have the experience yet.

>coin is unarguably 100% being bought to be pumped and then dumped, and then die and never be spoken about again
>guy doesnt buy it
>you must be new