I want to buy $50K worth of physical silver

Where do I buy to get lowest premium?
Has to be able to ship to the EU.
I'd also accept reliable custodian services.

Attached: 1494632200-9449.jpg (620x464, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpanda.com/en/metals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rather buy gold. Tax free and makes more sense.

why not just purchase silver future contracts? You're going to get fucked over on price with physical.

Why not just buy Litecoin, watch it double by July and then go buy some boomer rocks for free?

I second this ...

European Mint

Buy first small batch then increase batch size

Craigslist or eBay if in US

unironically, get expensive grill / jewelry made only of that, get a series of grills, you gotta invest about 200-400 for the mold / fees of molding but it's the easiest way to get pure bio-compatible silver ( unaltered and purified )

Thats just retarded

Buy coins they are 99.9% purity and are sold without tax in EU (bars are taxed in EU)

Silver/Gold ratio is looking good.
That is one of the reasons.
I also like the fact that the physical silver market cap is order of magnitudes smaller.

I like these threads

I currently have silver certificates.
I haven't even bothered to take a dive into what I -actually- own. I think it's long silver futures.
But I don't like it, there's some weird shit going on, like naked short selling.
I'd rather just own the physical.

Thanks.
That looks pretty good.

muh shiny rocks

bitpanda.com/en/metals

If you have thay kind of money, buy gold. Having $1k in silver coins is cool but $50k in silver would weigh 100kg or something.

I can sell you 100 ounce (3.1 KG) silver bars for 1700 euros each, I’m located in europe

>Oh no you get TOO MUCH

i bet you didint buy BTC sub 100$ either

Margin tax applies

>oy vey, don't buy too much silver goyim you may get too much for your money buy (((gold))) instead

Attached: 1560128871413.png (645x718, 526K)

retard

Silver is tax free too and the gold:silver ratio is double what it normally is. Better to buy silver until the ratio corrects and then buy gold.