Unironically how much net worth does it take for a 3/10 25 yo white American NEET to attract super hot (at least 8+/10)...

Unironically how much net worth does it take for a 3/10 25 yo white American NEET to attract super hot (at least 8+/10) white American gf? Is millionaire status ($1 million) enough? Or does it take more? 2 million? 3? Surely that must be enough right?

Attached: FE282CC7-FB9C-4FBD-B0EA-6E8DE2D8E8C7.png (396x385, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vogue.com/article/hot-felon-topshop-heiress-chloe-green-monaco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If your sole purpose for acquiring wealth is to get a woman you will end up with neither the woman nor the wealth when all is said and done.

Do you seriously think a hot chick would ever date a guy just because he’s a millionaire? I really doubt that.

as a 4/10 with $1m+ i can tell you it's not enough

Being where women are and not being an autist is how you get sex. A bouncer in a club has dozens of times more sex, and with far hotter girls, than anybody who ears well but only sees the light of day between 6 and 8pm each day.
And for the toppest of top shelf, you want to be lean, tall and have good hair.

Attached: life.jpg (1078x1228, 181K)

Wow really? I am not saying all obviously but won’t at least some really hot 8+/10 be attracted to that as a gf?

Attached: 8A1BB6BF-8041-4405-82B9-776067DBE531.jpg (637x921, 34K)

you dont want someone who is with you for your money. the arm candy might be fun, but you'll know she's disgusted as you put your pp near her

do you flash your riches though, user?

Please tell me $1m is enough. Won’t millionaire status alone be impressive to some really hot women?

Attached: CCB562FD-EFB2-482B-85E7-A9302E0006B6.png (1106x1012, 725K)

It's not about the money user
It's about showing you're productive or ambitious. A woman won't go for a NEET unless he's doing freelance work or an artist or something.

Not so much net worth but being able to afford a nice condo in the city and a nice car while letting the thot burn 500-1000usd a week of your money and it not putting you in the negatie

I refuse to believe this. You guys are telling me no hot women would be a guy’s gf just because he’s a millionaire? Maybe most wouldn’t but surely some would, like 5% or 10% or something.

nah, no one knows except my parents.

>you want to be lean
BRAWHAHA BRAWHAHAHAAH
DREAM ON LANKLET

Ok that explains it then. I feel much better now.

An 8/10 woman can get with a rich 6/10, if you’re 4/10 you need to be mega rich and even that might not work since there’s diminishing returns. Think about it this way, would you rather date a QT from a family worth 10 million, or a hideous troll from a family worth 50 million?

If you become a millionaire you can probably snag some 6/10s

Sure there are. They are called prostitutes.
Point is, if you think that some money is gonna cure your autism and make you more attractive you are wrong.

So then why is there a stereotype that hot women go for rich men? You are saying it’s a meme?

Attached: 56ACD807-05CA-4157-99BE-F910E273395B.png (256x196, 7K)

Things are not linear like that, men with little money fuck 8/10, it's a complex issue

You don't want that anyways. Find a woman that you're attracted to who is into you. You'll have way more fun with her than you will an 8/10 who is just into your money. You'll find that looks are meaningless after a certain point, and that you get bored with her extremely fast. You want a woman who will do all the nerdy shit with you. Sometimes a 5/10 is 1000x more attractive than an 8/10, but you can't see it if you don't give her a chance.

OP. $1m isn’t as much money as you think it is. At 25, it literally wouldn’t even be enough to live on. And considering you’d for sure lose most of it buying shitcoins, you’re fucked. Need multiple millions to make it.

Women like stability. A NEET with 1 million and zero skills or ambitions is not stable. That money could disappear over time, and day trading is gambling to her.

You're not supposed to live off the money, you buy property which keeps making you money. A million is enough to buy a luxury condo in Seattle where you can rent it out for 6k a month.

Look at this blue pilled retard and laugh. You can be a literal felon who nearly beat a kid to death, no money, no skills, and no redeeming qualities. but if you're attractive she will give YOU money to be with her.

vogue.com/article/hot-felon-topshop-heiress-chloe-green-monaco

a hot personality

user you can't be that ugly 3/10 is someone with acne that bursts when they smile and weighs 180kg

>acne
>weight
Imagine still being so bluepilled thinking that attractiveness has something to do with changeable things and not facial structure/height.

You're not supposed to flex your wealth. That's something poor people do.

Holy shit - some good advice on /biz!

Dude. You are for sure way better looking than a 3/10.
You are probably a 6-7 who is confused by advertising etc.

Women aren't as attracted to face as ypu think.
If you want to get a girl you gotta be powerful and interesting.
If you want a qt waifu without even making it:
Read books like Dale Carnegie How to Win Friends and Influence People & Rollo Tomassi Rational Male.
Learn BJJ and get good, it will help your confidence and also boxing
Lift SS, Greyskull or SL 5×5 3 days a week
Do some cardo.
If you join a gym it will make it easier to meet girls.
Learn to dress yourself okay ask /fa/ if you need help.
Set goals, listen to motivational content.
Eat healthy. If you're fat cico a calorie is a calorie.
Learn a foreign language. You can torrent pimsleur for that language and watch tv/films in that language with your native language subtitled on vlc media player at 70-90% speed. You can even play vidya in the language.
Learn an instrument and spend 20 mins a day practicing.
Self improve.
Start playing sports weekly or monthly, get together with friends or meet new friends to play basketball, tennis etc with.
Learn to write poetry or paint or some other art form.
Volunteer a few days a month.
Pray the rosary and ask Jesus and Marry to help find you a wife.

You can do it kiddo.

Like nigga just go to the gym. How is 3/10 even real just lift some weights and stop eating pizza rolls.

Ignore these blue pilled retards.

Eat shit faggot. I told him how to a attract a mate not a roastie.
Enjoy your nihilistic miserable hellscape.

Why do I get the feeling that you haven't done 95% of the things on your tryhard list and that you're still a virgin?

Probably because I said pray the rosary.
You can call it a try hard list but mynlife is more enjoyable than yours and I get mire all the time.

Except cope doesn't attract anyone you delusional cuck.

But you're the one coping calling a real man a bluepilled beta cuck.
Stay in your fantasies if you want to cuck but ypu are wrong.

>so he insecure he has to refer to himself as a """real man"""

Yep, just keep arguing with autistic NEETs on Jow Forums while pretending you're not one

No I was referring to a hypothetical man who followed more or less my "try hard" list you illiterate mongoloid.
You literally called weight lifting, learning to defend yourself and self improvement "bluepilled" and people who do these things as "coping" and "cuckolds".
You dumb literal faggot.

I never said I'm not an autistic neet. Merely that I am striving to be a real man and not a man child.
Do you have a nigger iq or are you drunk or what?

>No I was referring to a hypothetical man
Hahaha, holy shit fucking shit that's pathetic.

Well you sure aren't one. To be fair no one on this board is.

Thank you.

>Imagine you were an 8/10 chad
>and you married a 3/10 goblin because she has $20 million dollars
>and you know it's no-fault divorce,
>and you know in a divorce that you're going to walk with $10 million cash
>you're going to get custody of your children
>you're going to get possession of the marital residence,
>and every single time you go out in public without your wife, chicks that you're actually attracted to are trying to fuck you.

Are you going to cheat on the goblin?
Several times a week with different women even?
Would you ever stop?

Rich people pay for plastic surgery that elevates them at least to a 6-7/10.
It's amazing how much bone restructuring can do.

The gap between 8-9-10 is
1M-10M-1B

91-99 = 93-99

>Women aren't as attracted to face as ypu think.
Yes, they are. They're just as shallow as we are about physical appearance when selecting a fucking partner. They just emphasize it less in long-term mate selection.

>If you want to get a girl you gotta be powerful and interesting
There's a lot of different types of women, user. Confident and funny work too. Don't be boring or an asshole - to them. Plenty of them like it if you're an asshole to others on their behalf.
>Read books like Dale Carnegie How to Win Friends and Influence People & Rollo Tomassi Rational Male.
WTF? No.

>Lift SS, Greyskull or SL
I don't know what any of that /fit lingo means, but the easiest and most guaranteed way to improve your SMV is to lift. No debate, every dude benefits. You don't have to over do it with the gym, but skinny-fat, and man tits dries the pussy. You need to look like you can fuck longer than three minutes before you faint if you want to make the pussy wet.

Ignore the rest of that list of advice. Women are only marginally more interested in cultural shit than men are, an prayers for pussy seldom get answered. Learn carpentry or woodworking if you want an outlet for creative expression.

>your advice is wrong
>your advice is right
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1560292405162.jpg (300x373, 40K)