Which car are you getting when you make it?

For me it's the Aston Martin Vantage

Attached: Aston.png (2680x1282, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQeGRA2ZXvI
japan-partner.com/auction/Mitsubishi/Galant/cars-for-sale.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably just something steady and reliable like a later model Honda civic or Toyota Corolla. Laugh if you want. Material shit means nothing to me. I just want t get from point A to B and not worry about my car being a piece of shit.

Car is one of the worst investments
Imagine buying a shitcoin then it dumps 50% immediately

The nigger whipper 5000

Attached: 1538906903059.jpg (893x960, 114K)

A used Ram 1500 I can fill with dogs and pull a trailer. Maybe a cool old muscle car for my dad. Simple

look at the panel gaps between the body works in the new vantage horrible horrible car and interior

I respect that user. In every other way in my life im not materialistic at all, but a nice car like the one i posted just really makes me want one. I dont know why, it goes against my better judgement.

You are brainwashed by jews

Well, I had $120k now and I still use the bus and live on $2.2k per month.

I'd consider myself made with around $600k cash. I'd still live on $2.2k per month and never buy a car. I can't stomach the thought of paying for something and having it depreciate right away. Silliness. Clown world. Poverty.

Attached: 1558404889021.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Fuck that.

I would invest in real estate and airbnb, give my self a small salary and keep the rest in a shell company to accumulate, take a loan from my shell company with a 0% interest to buy even more properties.

Stradale duh

Attached: 1985-lancia-delta-s4-stradale.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

I appreciate that. But user, buying a nice car like that is where a problem is likely to start. It can lead to a snowball effect with some nagging feeling inside telling you to upgrade every aspect of you life (with useless crap) You'll think you're making yourself happier by fulfilling these desires that took over but you're just feeding an inner demon and filling a void within. I know.. cliche' shit, but it's the truth. Just be careful you don't turn into something you weren't intending on becoming. It can happen in the blink of an eye.

Toyota Landcruiser

Excuse me. Just literally making your girlfriends head turn while she’s on a date with you. :)

Attached: 89DEA97C-FC41-44A2-B8AE-2225256B5001.jpg (640x400, 26K)

What car to buy then

yea because she thought she saw her hairdresser

cope

>vantage looks disgusting

Attached: aston_db4_3.jpg (1799x1200, 611K)

>wanting to take public transportation with drunks and addicts

Attached: download.jpg (211x239, 9K)

Man, I'm sure Porsches are fun to drive but I have yet to see one that actually looks good

Toyota Camry obviously because I'm based and red pilled

Agreed

Dont forget a 25 year roof on your house and put the rest of the money into the system earning 5%.

I'm the kind of person who only wants something if it's close to permanent. A temporary break from drunkards and retards means nothing to me - if I get out of my car, I'll still face the world, full of drunkards and retards. If I have to face that sort of world anyway, I might as well take the bus and save thousands of dollars more.

Attached: 1557014714596.gif (403x369, 167K)

>I can't stomach the thought of paying for something and having it depreciate right away.

Only idiots buy new. They key is buying a car 3-5yrs old. If something major is gonna go wrong it will have in that time and it is already dropped it's depreciation value mainly by then.

No need to feel bad with a good pre-owned vehicle. The 1st owner already took the main hit for you.

>ex-car salesman.

>want to be used 4runner
>its priced as much as a new one

Doesnt work like that sometimes

Based poorfag

Of course not every vehicle falls under that rule but if the one you want doesn't, it should make the purchase feel even more comfortable as your choice is one that will maybe hold it's value stronger and longer than others.

never going to make it

A used Model 3 long range (or possibly performance) to go with the $30/month unlimited charging plan offered by my local electric company.

Attached: tesla_100616264_l.jpg (1024x624, 113K)

Daily driver - used corolla and fill it with McDonald's wrappers.

Investment wise - unmolested Mk1 Jaguar E-Type or .
While Jag is till relatively inexpensive, it soon will follow DB5 suit
and nearly hit one mil £, while both will be a couple million £ cars in the next decade.

yup. i see them as cars for girls. the car is super feminine. they only look decent when they're tuned up in actual proffesional races.

Patrician taste, colour, everything. Good

1M Coupe for the people who want a fun car that wont depreciate and will likely make you money.

Attached: bmw-1m-coupe-is-more-expensive-now-than-in-2011-82874_1.jpg (1600x1121, 1.28M)

a Ford bronco II

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

This or a 70's Chevy blazer

I want a 2002 Firebird that says "TRUMP" across the windshield.

'93 LX coupe. e303 cam with classic flowmaster 40's h pipe

blub blub blub blub

Attached: 16168165165.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Based
Redpilled
Aryan as fuck

BMW 7 Series AWD Convertible

>7 series because of >

Attached: file.png (1620x1080, 1.87M)

Just single turbo an n54. Won't retain value...but dirt cheap 700+ whp and sluts can't tell it's a decade old car, just
>omg bmw, *sloop sloop*

Attached: 1557990300628.jpg (758x948, 84K)

> ex-car salesman
I grew up in a city with good transport links, so I never bothered with driving. I don't understand why people buy new at all? Especially 'middle class' cars. I suppose someone has to. I don't care about cars much, but even if make it and decide to get a nice car. Why should I get a brand new r8 over one that is a few years older? Am I retarded, but what stops me from sticking a private plate on (UK) and enjoying my discount car. I doubt 90% of people would even know it's a few years old

Dumb bitches will think it’s a super car.

Attached: 411D0316-D330-45CA-8775-EA77A1EDFBBA.jpg (480x240, 22K)

Mercedes Amg S63

Attached: 76359875.jpg (1352x1014, 172K)

Good taste fren. You must be a skelly though that shit isnt made for people over 5 ft 8 in

Based and redpilled. Bmw m cars are the true Chad cars.

I already have a car that I love 330i bmw 06 but I'd buy pic related and also a BMW e46 m3 in Laguna seca blue

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-122627.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Didn't realize Jow Forums had such awful taste. There's a reason when you see someone like an actor/athlete get rich they buy a lambo/Ferrari, but when you see a doctor/lawyer/entrepreneur get rich, they buy a Porsche 911 because it's objectively the best and pureset car for the money.

This car would make me poor but you only live once

Attached: C2C0D4AC-706B-4197-8DE5-127D8B8B9034.jpg (1600x1067, 258K)

>tesla
Two Tesla Model 3's with Full Self Driving. One for me and one to turn into an autonomous RoboTaxi that'll make enough income to pay for both cars.

Attached: tesla-model-3-7.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

>ausfags get in here

$5-10k for a workable HQ Kingswood shell, another $15k for an LS (LS3 probably cus I already know them like the back of my hand but the v12 LS is tempting) engine swap, and $5-10k on a decent twin turbo setup. Will save 20-40% as I can do all the work myself.

Attached: HQ-Holden-Kingswood-LS-turbo.jpg (1422x948, 286K)

Attached: mitsubishi-galant-viii-[6371].jpg (1200x900, 96K)

I'm going to buy something 2-3 years old that's under 40k, drive it for 2 years and sell it. Then repeat.

2006 ford gt

Attached: 2006_ford_gt_153896471666e7dff9f98764daFord_GT_93-940x620.jpg (940x620, 147K)

Who cares, with train I don’t get stuck in the traffic

...and a sleeper VN twincharged as my daily. Imma turn all the heads at the local centrelink carpark

Attached: daily.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

just buy one now poorfag

This, but I'm scared that niggers could steal the roof and steal it.

Attached: bmw-z4-2019-extra1[1].jpg (640x360, 29K)

they're unironically trash
leather on the dash is too thin and shrivels after a few sunny months.
constantly break
the camry engine they put in isn't power enough

it literally just looks good nothing else

an old toyota crown for maximum comfort

Bro if u eant to actually haul a trailer u need a 3/4 ton truck. 1/2 ton truck is literally a chick car these days.

TOP KEK

gay
>later model
yeah paying 24k for a commuter car that will be worth 2k in five years is a good idea
yes
poor boomer trash tier
just get a buick regal or a cavalier or something dude
chad
nigger tier overpriced trash
porsches are for driving nothing else
cringe
>used Model 3
I guess you like paying 50k for a car you could get for 30k new
/o/ approved
hipster bait
just buy one now
gay trash. This is the kind of car an insurance lawyer buys his xanax addicted wife
again pretty but trash
fine
soccer mom car
just buy one now
can't daily it but not a bad weekend car/investment
dentist tier trash

The only acceptable answer: used japanese sports car
from the honda s2k to the gtr and nsx only the japanese sports car has the combined practicality, speed, and autistic fanbase to keep the value propped up. Can easily daily drive. Can be an investment. Fast as shit. Fun to drive.
German sports cars are a close second but have too many middle aged faggots that fetishize even the shitty ones and drive the price up to far
(as and demonstrate)

Attached: 54800629_310601646272519_3913353562005644354_n.jpg (640x640, 69K)

I have a P3D and wouldn't drive anything else. Where do u live that u get that energy plan?!

>just buy one now
no

None, I don't like driving anymore

they're like two grand, poorfag

Get a manual transmission. Niggers can't drive stick.

not in mint condition.

nobody has one in mint condition they aren't collectible

Whatever succeeds the 918

gay also porsche won't sell you one
they'll be all sold before they even go in to production

youtube.com/watch?v=MQeGRA2ZXvI

you dont know what you are talking about

raptor

no one is arguing the technical side of it. i just don't like cars that look girly as fuck and are driven by mostly women. i'd rather get a cheaper nsx or fix up a 260z datsun. i don't give a fuck that you want to own cars that are driven only by "successful" people.

Yeah I guess you know more about 20 year old poorfag evos than me enjoy never finding a "mint" vr4 galant because nobody saved one they all got driven into the ground ten years ago

Still ugly as fuck.

>(You)
A few places have it, look into EV incentives in your area. It also includes unlimited charging at any of the public stations, but those unfortunately aren't superchargers.

call me vanilla

idc

I can never give up the utility of a full size pickup again.

Attached: one day.png (1500x1000, 3.25M)

Ok fine, I'll slum it in a mint GT1

Attached: gt1.jpg (1920x1440, 214K)

>doctor/lawyer/entrepreneur
they have style?
jesus, you're one of those hamptons sweater around the neck wearing chinos and boat shoes kinda faggots aren't you

thanks bro
yeah you've been listening to too much carrie underwood you fuckin fag do you want to look poor for the rest of your life
I am also a 12 year old boy

thats the point where brainlet realizes why its so rare and expensive.

a mint 93 taurus is also "rare"
just because it's "rare" doesn't mean it's "expensive" or even valuable for that matter

brainlet

here's a japanese exporter that has a list of mint condition ones.
japan-partner.com/auction/Mitsubishi/Galant/cars-for-sale.html
Most expensive one has 50k miles and costs 6k. That's cheap for any car with that kind of mileage. You're just a poorfag. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: --d935d0b9ba.jpg (800x590, 77K)

>poorfag thinks he can buy such a special car off a random website

It's a japanese exporter you fucking moron good lord no wonder you're poor you're clueless

no you are clueless here.

>Posts on a thread titled "Which car are you getting *WHEN* you make it?" - implying "which car would you like to buy but can't afford"
>Calls other anons poorfags cause they can't afford the car they want and feels good about it.
>Misses the whole point of the thread while being an asshole.

not what I said, are you a fucking woman? If you're gonna be assmad at least read the fucking thread faggot. I've had it up to here with you pathetic poorfags

I'll probably get a roadster for myself and a model s for the family. Then I'll be dumping a large portion of my gains into tesla stocks. Elon will multiply my gains by 100x at least.

Attached: 2020-tesla-roadster-at-2018-grand-basel-show--image-via-bluewin_100669019_l.jpg (1024x660, 135K)

got a solid chuckle out of that desu

For me, it's the S. It's like the 3, but better in every way.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (2332x1000, 310K)

I also want an Aston Martin Vantage. I saw a green one pass by and it made me go what the fuck was that.jpg. Lambos don't do anything for me cuz I see them too much.

Attached: 5d06a9b6b6934c9d8987c495c7dba564.jpg (3641x2048, 825K)

only good scene from that whole movie cant believe i got bamboozled into watching that shit

Is there a primer I could read about doing this shit?

literally the most aesthetic new car out there