Just waiting for my life to start

Just waiting for my life to start.

Attached: 1_qiRzcuyOTM1UjH3dq7SMOA.png (278x276, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gt4BJeH-1dM
youtube.com/watch?v=K_AyUovLL7Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment_Services_Directive
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same here OP

this is just sad
thread may die for it

chekt and, sadly, rekt

Same here

Attached: BAC19E14-EA6D-49CD-B72A-176291CD1EE0.jpg (750x736, 450K)

>tonight

Attached: D4JAI_LWkAMZ_jK.jpg (910x480, 80K)

i already told my parents im gonna be rich

> tells family link will make him rich
I hope you didn’t convince them to buy link, or you’re about to bankrupt your whole family

$1000 eoy

I don't give a shit, never selling either way.

BASED

are you running a node?

What's with this market? We've had no price movement for the last 3 days. They're holding all the huge announcements back because they know we know.

Rate tune Linkies

youtu.be/Gt4BJeH-1dM

We'll be waiting a while guys. Think 5 years from now. We'll all be based neets

Attached: IMG-20190611-WA0005.jpg (750x1334, 114K)

S-same, I think they believe I'm insane, but at least I get to be a neet longer.

Same. I just want to build my own cage to wage in.

The faster you move on the quicker you get your life on track

this is just 2x sad

its pretty good.

Most linkies moved on

Nowadays it's just oldfags with 1MM of links vs newfag linkies trying to understand the most basic of breadcrumbs, it's over

And you say, be still my love
Open up your heart
Let the light shine in
But don't you understand
I already have a plan
I'm waiting for my real life to begin

if chainlink doesn't drop KYC bullshit in the next 4 months, consider it fucking dead and vaporware, the fud is strong lately so there will be another considerable pump but after that it will be fucking over

>implying LINK price gives any fucks about speculation once it starts performing its targeted function
Youre cute.

You realize KYC is optional, right?

And for some purposes, necessary
Try be involved in finance at any volume without regulators being able to aml and ctf back check you if required

"Temporarily embarrassed millionare"

Let's be real, is it too much to hope for $5 EOY?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_09_10_at_12.07.18_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 186K)

My real life begins at $5. When will it happen?

If the September meme turns out to be true then we're going absolutely parabolic.

Just hold on anons, we're so fucking close. Don't give in hope now. This will be our year.

Also don't sell at $5. If we reach $5 that confirms that link will be as big as all the breadcrumbs showed us.

Attached: 1560140044975.jpg (711x579, 62K)

>targeted function
>he thinks the derivative market will use a network of oracles that refreshes every 3 minutes and its literally 3 centralized oracles
>no staking in the pivotal tracker

Don’t worry fren, I’m only selling a small enough portion of my stack to be comfy. I plan on holding a nice 20k bag all the way to the top

We’re all going to make it. If Microsoft and Facebook announce this month normies and swingies will be priced out of a “making it” stack.

We will be redeemed for our patience.

Attached: 58C79B80-EE60-4119-B12D-93EC5EBFC002.jpg (225x225, 8K)

If there is KYC then stacking won't work and the price won't go up through demand, KYC will solve reputation which means the token will have no use case in reputation which means the link token is useless, stop posting you newfag the mainnet was a flop if KYC is meant to stop sybil attacks instead of stacking long term, you could be partnered with fucking microsoft but the token will still have no value if stacking doesn't work

There won't be any announcements. Just accept it and focus on accumulating more.

If a big announcement drops, great. But don't count on it.

t. 50k linklet

Also mainnet revealed that the pivotal tracker is the ACTUAL progress they always had, which means they are going at a fucking snail pace and haven't done anything new in the crypto space, chainlink was about stacking for reputation, there is no work done for that, nodes at this point are literally washtrading tokens for money and only if you are a friend of sergey

Why wouldn’t there be any announcements?

>September meme

care to share

They wasted 2 fucking months making a fucking bugged explorer page instead of developing more features for mainnet do you realize how fucking disorganized is the chainlink dev team? They haven't announced anything about the rest of the chainlink nodes so we don't even know if they actually exist or are just slots because the hardcap for nodes for the chainlink network is actually 21 now

>being this new

user... I will spoonfeed you though. PSD2 comes into full effect on 14 September, 2019. The reason SWIFT brought Sergey in.

Attached: 1558558327611.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>6 posts by this ID
Working hard this evening eh wagie?

Wow you sure know a lot about this project, fellow nolinker

OH MY GOD

>posting FUD that was instantly BTFO in the post mainnet launch threads
cringe

surprising how many of the newfags don't know

Attached: 1560189642355.jpg (491x498, 191K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K_AyUovLL7Q

Attached: rapuzelwut.jpg (755x729, 49K)

What's the point of selling? I lose $1000 I spent when it was .83 cents and feel bad for the longest running scam in crypto?

You're such a fucking liar.

ive heard this so many times, just replace the month every single time lol

>being this new

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payment_Services_Directive

Attached: 1559617218739.jpg (800x800, 94K)

What size is your stack user

kys Nopants

Why are you feeding the retards

i flip between fudding and feeding newfags
solely fudding is boring. i like the idea of potentially making some mouthbreathers rich.

Attached: 1558499644321.png (922x712, 29K)

Attached: 1499712082647.jpg (474x460, 48K)

OK that's fair. I was fudding hard yesterday -- really interesting/weird how you can gain this momentum with fudding. I got really passionate about it. I legit started the cup of coffee meme, no larp. Wish I had proof beyond some copypasta I had (have?) saved.

If you think becoming a millionaire will "start" your life, then your life won't start and you'll stay an idiot

I have no problem with patience but Link has created a lot of natural delusion which is starting to be similar to XRP

Get a load of pajeet measuring progress via snails! I told you this poor piece of shit ate bugs. Hahaha.

Attached: 1546487382441.png (720x386, 273K)

>Why wouldn’t there be any announcements?
Why would there be? Is there any proof that LINK is working with FB and Microsoft, besides retarded larping?

PSD2 is not chainlink, link gpi is another thing not crypto based, it has nothing to do with blockchain, however chainlink wants to create above this layer adding chainlink to link gpi, which will unironically never happen because link gpi will prove itself as being good enough

Attached: 1559605951827.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Why is nobody talking about LTC? I usually don't give two shits about it(26k linkmarine here) but would it be worth to buy and hold for a couple months till the halvening?

Attached: 1558530586010.jpg (1600x1600, 525K)

shut up faggot

Attached: vantiv_2017_payments_r4.jpg (768x2337, 979K)

wrong. you cant generalize about circumstances you arent experiencing.

at $5 i quit my six figure job, im millenial. the sacrifices im making to accumulate are tremendous. my health, my social life, many many things have been punted to put myself into the position to become a millionaire young. so yeah, i am, waiting, for my life (that i architected) to start.

fucker.

F

Attached: EricHolderKilledMe.jpg (625x415, 28K)

How big is your stack?

more than you can afford, pal

Attached: fastandfurious.jpg (1152x480, 32K)

Try me

Attached: 1514957436117.jpg (951x5750, 971K)

Based mouthbreater helper user.

t. mouthbreather

Attached: index.png (271x186, 7K)

Attached: 1558386163703.gif (350x254, 2.76M)

At least you have something to go back to. With my 1k stack I'll be waiting till Meme of Year to even get something resembling a decent return, and even then it would take be enough to quit my shitty wageslave job.

for once I'm waiting for my life to start instead of waiting for my life to end

94k link
1 btc
50k usdc

Wtf I basically have exactly half your assets

50k link
.5 btc
$25k in savings

235k link
.0 btc
$10k in savings

This is now a crypto asset thread.

175k LINK
7777.07 QNT
20k USD of Sovrin

150k link

40k link
10bsv

Attached: makeit.jpg (183x275, 8K)

250k LINK
70k XTZ
about $40k in index funds

this made me laugh uncontrollably the first time i saw it

30k link

Pls no bully

no bully fren, you'll make it thrice as 10k is known as the 'make it' threshold

“Great dreamers' dreams are never fulfilled, they are always transcended.”

5k LINK

You know what’s funny? Global financial meltdown this September also

Will be the perfect opp for me to buy

what makes you say that

>tfw want to put more into LINK but 10K at this point is actually pretty wasteful moneywise.

Nice you must have had over a million essentially in dec 2017

That REQ, KCS, FUN folio has aged particularly well, lmao

Ok we ARE gonna bully you though.

I put it all in BTC, left a small suicide stack
BTC is about to go to 12k
You’re insane if you’re holding anything else

1,634,000 link
$400,000 savings
$82,393,322 index funds

but ETH will go to $500

youve already made it

>tfw never be born rich like this user
At least he didn't buy 1K.
At 0.83 cents.

if valued in illiquid XTZ futures prices, then yes, at the time.
got most of my LINK selling XRB/NANO through 2017.
I’m comfy but the wait is agonising.

lol no. you need bare minimum 1 billion in index funds or you're a pathetic poorfag.

1K LINK.
$3,500 in savings.
16K in funds.
>tfw Wageslave

thats what everyone said about ETH when it was 5$

If I had put my 4k in ETH back then and sold at peak I'd have 800k right now. so I won't be making the same mistake twice.

if BTC and ETH go up again and ChainLink is the viable oracle it seems to be, it will go to what etheureum was back then. So it should at least hit 500$ and above. But even then ChainLink isn't fully reliant on other coins, it will just be extra benefit.

Just look at all shitcoins, back then ETH was the only one that seemed not to be a scam and have a decent team behind it so it survived. and now ChainLink is the case.

It's weird isn't it. I almost don't even care anymore. I'll just hold until it succeeds or until it utterly fails. The pump could come at anytime. Holding this has drained me of feelings.

I hope you're right. What do you think would kickstart that kind of price movement?