Attached: usdt.jpg (602x291, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

omniexplorer.info/address/3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL
omniexplorer.info/address/1NTMakcgVwQpMdGxRQnFKyb3G1FAJysSfz
omniexplorer.info/address/32TLn1WLcu8LtfvweLzYUYU6ubc2YV9eZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POOOOMP EEEEET

They buy

Who is actually making the decision to print this tether?

They just added that amount of Tether.

Enjoy your stablecoin.

You mean dump it.

omniexplorer.info/address/3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

Stop posting that image retard

No tether has been minted for months. That is the minting address

I've been asking this for years and never got any appreciable answer...but I will say this much, this Tether WILL be the source of any government crackdown because if its one thing the Jews will NOT tolerate is someone messing (competing) with their magical money machine. If there be anything to unravel crypto, this will be crypto's downfall.

Attached: try.jpg (630x630, 89K)

This is an actual tweet so not sure what you're saying.

>print 150 million tether and POOMP EET

Attached: 1557595266765.jpg (500x500, 30K)

9.2K in July is what it means.

>print fake monopoly money at will
>use it to buy btc
the absolute state

...and i just started shorting bitcoin
this is just fucking mean

It's not fake. Every tether is backed by 1 dollar. They've received a lot of investments lately because of bitcoin's growth and the flawless handling of the lawsuit

Yeah, this. If I had a billion dollars to invest right now, I'd definitely put it into Bitfinex.

The tweet is misleading. That bot is not very good im well aware of it.

I posted the tether address where all minted tokens are created and materialized into the blockchain.

The only other “minting” that happens is when they go in and out of circulation into the tether reserve address (starts with 1NT) or out again.

That is not a “mint though”, as it happens often. I autistically stalk tether treasury with my own bot. No 150m transactions have happened since last year. Just small 1-5m transactions daily. As said, it is NOT minting or printing. Just what already exists going in and out of circulation.

That tweet is bullshit

But BSV is the real bitcoin and tether is tied to core coin. so they’ll die together

>just what already exists going in and out of circulation

omniexplorer.info/address/1NTMakcgVwQpMdGxRQnFKyb3G1FAJysSfz

Tether treasury address. Show me
Where a 150m worth of tether was moved today.

Since January i noticed instead if tether going IN, it was coming out in small amounts. This is how i knew bottom was in. I went long.

It continues till over a 3 month period 750m tether had been put back into circulation (NOT MINTED). Then we got the news about 800m tether being missing. Shit made sense instantly to me.

Well not after months they are finally putting tether back into the treasury. I saw 40m worth so far. That is my top signal.
It has not been consistent enough yet but if i see it more im selling again. Just like how they stuffed 900m of teher into the treasury last sept-nov before crashing it.

t-thank you tether man for defending tether!

Attached: 1521742035747.jpg (1024x577, 65K)

Exactly this.

We're gonna dump HARD

Well it can go on for months in this 7k-8.5k zone if they are in fact done. Dont get ahead of yourself.

They obviously will want to take advantage of all the liquidity up here before a dump.
That is the entire point of pumping so much after all... to bring back as much liquidity as possible to sell into.

I wanna see some consistent amounts of tether returning to treasury and like i said i’ll be selling the rallies in this range in such case

bull fucking shit

Tether has only been a good thing but people like you constantly attack it

because it's bullshit
it's actually worse than fiat imagine that!

it pumped my bags

Hooray

unless the jews are behind it??

???
omniexplorer.info/address/32TLn1WLcu8LtfvweLzYUYU6ubc2YV9eZs

It's loosely connected to the Polish mafia

you retards understand that one of the main reasons they have to "mint" more tether is to cover traders who sell BTC to USD on BFX.