I AM BACK

BOMANON IS BACK

I AM HERE TO WARN YOU

GET IN BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

THIS DIP IS YOUR CHANCE TO BUY CHEAP IF YOU MISSED OUT LAST TIME

LIFT OFF WILL OCCUR IN 2 HOURS - SCREENCAP THIS

Attached: 1560286745388s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x1C95b093d6C236d3EF7c796fE33f9CC6b8606714
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x1C95b093d6C236d3EF7c796fE33f9CC6b8606714?range=10
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtc/#charts
giphy.com/explore/skeptical
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit out my dick

HAHAHA 1 HOUR 40 REMAINING

I havnt looked at this for awhile, why the fuck is it at 7usd lol
Crypto is a joke.

actually $8 now. it is already starting.

DO NOT GET LEFT BEHIND

Great that you're back.

Now leave chink. No one here is buying, except from india

fuck off with your spam bullshit. nobody wants your scamcoin ponzy.

>etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x1C95b093d6C236d3EF7c796fE33f9CC6b8606714
>A total of 546,965.00 tokens held by the top 100 accounts from the total supply of 972,732.00 token
>only on two shitty exchanges
>literally serves no purpose other than "Buy our token because its inflationary!!"

Go fuck yourself, seriously.

Attached: disgust.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x1C95b093d6C236d3EF7c796fE33f9CC6b8606714?range=10

Even better:
>The top 10 holders collectively own 41.60% (404,616.00 Tokens) of BOMB

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Wallet 2 is used to give away free BOMB everyday part of community engagement and Wallet 1 is devs.

The rest of the tokens were distrubited FOR FREE AS AIRDROPS.

Where does the scam come from? Salty fag

The entire circulating supply was DISTRIBUTED FOR FREE AS AIRDROPS

And the third wallet is the exchange. You fags are actually retarded

Ignoring those top 3 wallets (Community engagement, Dev and Exchange)

The highest holder has only 12k/1M tokens (less than 1%)

and there are NO WHALES with this token since it was evenly distributed 200 tokens for everyone

There was never an ICO there was never a sale, it was always FREE.

INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN RAPIDLY GROWING AND HENCE THE PRICE INCREASE

next time TRY FUD HARDER

REAL BOMANON HERE, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN OR GO BROKE. DO NOT BELIEVE MY PAJEET KNOCKOFF.

>Wallet 2 is used to give away free BOMB everyday part of community engagement and Wallet 1 is devs.
>The entire circulating supply was DISTRIBUTED FOR FREE AS AIRDROPS

Well that just changed my mind completely!! NOW I TOTALLY WANT TO SPEND MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON SHIT THAT PEOPLE GOT AND ARE STILL GETTING FOR FREE SIR!! Especially since it SERVES NO PURPOSE and is ONLY TRADED ON TWO SHITTY EXCHANGES!!

Attached: takemymoney.jpg (1023x576, 102K)

Shitty exchanges? What you dont realise is all the moonshots (Im talking 20x+ not 2-3x) all come from relatively smaller exchanges. Once they are on mainstream exchanges it is too late by then.

This just shows how much of a newfag you are and anyone who has been here from the beginning will agree with me.

At the end of the day, every single investment is a risk.

Interest in BOMB token has been increasing rapidly (Normies) and it is truly a unique concept. The whole cryptospace is built upon speculation.

No one is telling you to go all in. But if you are not willing to take risks, you will never make it in life.

No one ever shilled this as the next btc or ethereum, it is literally an experiment to see if deflationary assets are viable. it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get in on an entirely new concept which may be revolutionary (Being the only self destructing currency in the world).

I dont understand how people can see an opportunity like this and not put some pocket change on it at least just to see what happens when people are willing to put money on absolute garbage.

This token has all the components required to moon:

-Low MCAP
-Relatively good volume
-Normie interest
-Very unique project with a solid community

This is literally in the very early stages. only 5M Marketcap, if it hits even 50M marketcap that is already 10x.

DO NOT MISS THE TRAIN

Keep up the good work bombanon

$30 bomb this weekend when the next hype wave kicks in

>This just shows how much of a newfag you are and anyone who has been here from the beginning will agree with me.
I was here before gox fucktard, if you really were an oldfag your portfolio would be large enough that you wouldn't need to go around shilling pump and dump scams and ponzis.

Attached: 1538686279481.gif (384x288, 2.98M)

pump and dump scams?

Just don't cry in a few hours :) That is all.

T-45 MIN TILL LIFT OFFA

$30 will be easy

I won't be crying because I don't invest in garbage that I know is going to crash. Like I've already stated, this shit serves ZERO PURPOSE. Once its no longer the flavor of the month shittoken and the team dumps their tokens its chart is going to look like this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ebtc/#charts

If you invest money in this thinking you're going to make it based solely on the fact that "Its inflationary and scarce!!" you are a fucking retard.

Attached: 1517957239927.jpg (443x332, 18K)

Im thinking next target is $50 with the new exchange announcement this week and burn event coming.

>inflationary

You're showing how stupid you are. It's deflationary, and much more so than any other coin.

Attached: BTC vs BOMB.png (3153x2682, 177K)

Volume has been bleeding like a stuck pig all day. Tomorrow it'll be below 100k, which is 1/10th of what it was 2 days ago.

Burn rate will continue to decline as volume drops. Making this shitcoin increasingly less appealing. Exchanges aren't even properly integrating the burn contract, anyway.

S

Was it not obvious that he mistyped?

He mistyped it twice?

giphy.com/explore/skeptical

Lol the state of biz..

Lol surprise, it’s dumping! You didn’t fall for the scam, did you user?

On the 1 hand, someone figured out that they could wrap BOMB in an ETH smart contract and move it around without burning any. Thus it is no longer (as) deflationary. It's a failed project. OTOH, this is clown world, so it probably will do a 20x from here.

How could this possibly be pumping except coordinated amongst every single whale in crypto right now? GOOD PnDs are considered HUGE SUCCESSES if they reach a single cent.
The price must be being manipulated somehow.