Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cgnc2GL2QVg&t=29m36s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Falling for link meme.

Put the 5k in ether and BTC like everyone else who isn't brainlet

do what you can, can what you do #neet

>CSW about Sergey / Token2049
youtube.com/watch?v=cgnc2GL2QVg&t=29m36s

i know that feel bro. i only got 10k after a long and heartbreaking story. still as oldfag as they come tho.

I have 12k and I know its not enough. Im just in it for the memes

>been here since 2012
>managed to sell btc,eth,xmr at sub 10$ for retard -tier profits
>incel, last time got laid, george bush was on the lead
>heavily on debt because i fomo'ed into crypto in 2017 because i thought i will finally make it after ignoring all the rest of the bullruns.

im so fucking stupid. ive been studying for two years now and if i wont make it this time, i can almost be certain that im cursed or something.

ppl still call me newfag tho, and im taking invesmtent advices from those six-figure zoomers who probably made it already in every bullrun.

i've spend many many long nights crying about this situation, could be worse but i cannot believe how stupid i still am. hopes everything has meaning and this time its different.

Nobody is that stupid, must be pasta

Keep in mind most anons are exaggerating the size of their stacks. At one point I held 5k LINK as well OP but things happen. I still have the 1k bare minimum stack and I’m accumulating whenever I can. Unless you see proof, most of the “insecure” 100K posts are designed to make you feel terrible about your stack. Hardly anyone knows about this project outside of bleeding edge fintech firms.

We’re all going to make it. Especially the patient marines.

Bro, when I finally got cash to go in around February of 18 people said I was a nulinker, just like when I got called a newfriend back in the day. If you had 10,000 bitcoin right now you would be just shy of 80million. Just hold, the trades you can make with millions will always be better than if you never watch the trades.

>buy BTC @ 8$ sell for 12$
>buy ETH @1$ sell for 2$
>buy ZMR@1$ sell for 2$

i didnt realize the potential. i was neet and thought that 500$ is a big amount of money for 25 year old guy. oh god it still hurts so bad. i feel im autistic because nobody isnt this stupid as i am.. i had multiple chances but i failed them all.

also the fact that its been a decade since i touched a girl slash and burn me inside.

Attached: 1549653681745.jpg (584x530, 37K)

nah they're not exaggerating, not all of them anyway. I remember some faggot begging for link to stream the conference he was at, and then when you looked at the wallet he had over 100k and was still scraping 10 link here and there where he could.

Bought my first btc at 13 bucks and sold at 180, didn't stop me from buying again at 75. What have you done with your life??? Don't answer, Just put the past in the past, make Jow Forums your second board, let yourself bullied into turning your life around and ffs don't sell crypto, don't gamble you degenerate

Drugs and alcohol took everything from me. after i sold BTC @ 10$ i came back years later only to witness that its price was in multiple thousands, it really crash and burned everything.. i started to drink heavily for years and years..
i also got robbed and my head was bounded against concrete while robbers beated the shit out of me with baseball bats.. that was a horrific year. Then i found ETH from Jow Forums and the same sad story repeated itself, bought it, sold after week(s) and forgot. Then i came back in 2017, only to witness that BTC had rose 600x from my initial sell at sub 10$ and eth had 1000x's from 1$ where i sold it

then i fomo'ed in with huge bank loan and lost -90%

...this is justt bad luck... noithing wrong with me..

i've just been now buying almost every Jow Forums shills there are and this time i will win.

im shattered.. im broken...

Attached: 1549225965063.gif (317x317, 79K)

plenty of them did not hold, im afraid

>i've just been now buying almost every Jow Forums shills there are and this time i will win.
You didn't listen maggot.
Put past in past, go to Jow Forums take the bullying, turn life around, stop having a vagina and drop your balls.

it is enough user, you just have to wait longer

quality, over quantity.

1. are you a newfag?
2. are you a swinglinker?

>falling for the lift meme
Yep, this is why you're trapped here forever.

Howd you end up getting robbed like that? Live in detroit?

>Got here a couple months ago
>Saw Link threads
>Easily saw through FUD and people's shitposting
>Got my 10K stack and the rest will be pure BTC

How the fuck did you only manage 5K LINK when you had over two years on me? I was even jobless up until 10 months ago

Attached: 1558847021605.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Its not your fault man, you couldn't have known.

There's maybe 1-2 max Jow Forums posters that hold 100,000+ chainlink. I would bet every last dollar that I own.
99% own anywhere from 0-20k chainlink. Most lie about their stacks for the lulz.

op you are worse than a swinglinker and a newfag. You are a poorfag, congrats

how many last dollars do u own? id like to take this action

Well it seems that no one is MORE pathetic than you (2019) was 6 months ago you bleeding newfag.

Attached: E035CA13-9261-4A0E-8E08-B0397BB56294.png (417x377, 89K)

I was a NEET on disability when I was 25 and I knew very well then that 500 is nothing. If you're 15 maybe. But 25?

Only 10k LINK here and I started with a principle of $20k. I could have had 100k LINK if I didn't FOMO into the bull trap early 2018 but fuck it. It is what it is.

JUST!

I'm 19 and own 35k link and 15k dollars in bank

>since 2016
>5k stack
user i.........

Just sell it and buy 21 BSV and you will make it.
Thank me later incel

Attached: 4lH3GGP_d.jpg (600x450, 24K)

My rekking is worse. I used to be a huge moonboi faggot chasing pump and dumps, so believe me when I say I'm ashamed of it.
The ridicule this post will get is well deserved.

I started with $6K at the beginning of 2018. My first purchase was a fucking all-in XVG, so I got dumped on hard, naturally, for the next week. I couldn't take it anymore so I sold. Wouldn't you know it, it shot up past my buy-in not even 48 hours after I sold. I burned $1200 dollars on that trade.

After that, I saw GRS was going sideways for a while so I went all in again. Funny enough I actually bought into a PND mission on that coin early because the next day it went 20% in the green. I was gonna sell when it hit 25% so I called my dad and told him I made almost $1K today on a single trade. He thought it was cool or whatever and guess what? When I got off the phone GRS was 5% in the red. I was furious and fucking lost it at Hardee's.

So I put the rest into REQ and let it bleed until my portfolio was only worth $1K.

I believed the LINK FUD for the longest time and just bought in now. I am a nulinker moonboi but I still have 7K LINKIES more than the rest of the normies in the world.

Nah you are larping, nobody is that stupid to sell BTC and stop looking at it, and then come back and buy ETH and sell and stop looking at it AGAIN

La creatura..

bsv is about go flop retard