Pi network halving: THIS IS NOT A DRILL

All you need is a phone number or facebook account to sign up. It is available on iOS and Android. minepi.com

We just hit 35k members a few hours ago! We were at 10k only 2 1/2 weeks ago, and 1k 5 weeks ago. This is growing at an astronomical rate, more so than any other crypto project in recent years. And that is all because of it's simplicity. No confusing signup, no scary 40 digit wallets that turn normies off.

Literally everyone is getting on board. Stop missing out and get in before the next halving so you have a fat stack of Pi! You're technically still in very early, I have 0 doubt in my mind that this project will reach 1 million users by the end of the year.

You need a referral code to sign up, so feel free to use mine: "maxy”

minepi.com

Attached: E90AB7AC-D817-4880-B6C2-2235A56C00F9.jpg (1125x2317, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/kCtheNNx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only got a few more spots left in my security circle. Use my code “maxy” to sign up and I’ll add you to it.

Bump

Virus

SAGE

join the best mining team: Isaac777

use ModusTollens if you need a security circle

Code Kazari to have the high honour of being in my big dick circle

JOIN BEFORE ITS TO LATE
JOIN MY TEAM FOR MAXIMUM GAINS

BE APART OF THE BEST PI TEAM

code: Izuna88

Attached: 1556726047549.jpg (817x460, 90K)

use my code frens. we'll both get 25% more but only if the two of us are mining. otherwise the bonus won't activate. just check in every 24 hours to mine and you're good until the next 24 hour checkpoint.

code:piardae

Nope

Join my team! Code: frens

Attached: IMG_2818.jpg (788x699, 54K)

Use code : palatine for 2x mining rate or add me to your circle for 1.2x mining rate

It's free money once it hit the exchange.

Use my ref code: asus337

It gives us both mining bonus and it got spot left on my mininig team.

Pi network

Attached: 1559091547489.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

Dropping my code in the Pi jerk circle. Join my using my code and unlock dem Pi coins!

Code: DAEJAE

Invitation code:honkhonestly

Time is running out guys. Start mining before we hit 100k active users (prob within a week)

Code: “maxy”

Use code Faroe to help a nigga out

Please use my referral code:
OPISAFAG

Do not ask questions...

Use code : drenkle

You will know later.

Attached: simplelife.jpg (1242x1542, 418K)

Get in before its to late user
Code: Menasha

MY NIGGAS!! DEES NIGGAS AIN'T SHEEIT YA KNOW?? US MAH CODE NIGGA:

john1865

Use code: Error

This looks like that dumb commercial "Head On" apply directly to the forehead style of marketing. Like, what the fuck is this? Can you actually convert any of this into real money? If I can't convert it into any other currency, it's not really a currency or even a crypto currency?

I'm no genius, in fact I don't even know how to mine coins, but I get the distinct feeling that this is a scam. An easy to use mining operation sounds like a scam, either nigs gonna nog my phone, or use my processing power to mine some other shitcoin.

Attached: 1556063695393.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

Faceoff is my invite code.

join me, or not I guess. Also fuck jannies.

It doesn't use any processing power or battery
pastebin.com/kCtheNNx
Read this and read all of it

Pi is a scam. They steal your data. Don't risk it.

Yea but how? I wanna see this on video