At what price does your real life begin?

whats the first price point your going to sell your links at?
i got some ready to sell on the way to the top, first batch going at $5. then $20, 50, 100, 1000
>in b4 selling link

Attached: 1560115337617.png (1387x1020, 332K)

I have a job so I can afford to hold for a while. Maybe at $100 I'd sell 1000 to pay off CC debt and refinance home for lower monthly payment.

5k @$5
5k @$10
10k @$100
10k @$500
10k @$1000
Staking the rest (10k) and only withdrawing profits

$50000
All of my money is in this, and I am not selling a single FUCKING LINK until then, a SINGLE FUCKING LINK DO YOU HEAR ME KIKES

>Maybe at $100 I'd sell 1000 to pay off CC debt and refinance home for lower monthly payment.
jesus fuking chist marine what the fuck do you have a 5k suicide stack or what??
you're this early in the game and you need 100$ link to make it?
sheeesh

I only have 13k right now. My autism made me investigate the Las Vegas shooting and not crypto. I'm sorry.

If link truly does just a fraction of what it aims to do, selling any below triple digits would be asinine.

Idk $100 link and I never work again. I dont need the money otherwise and link is going to get there anyway

What can you tell us about the shooting?

id sell mine at $0.35

won't sell a dime under $250

just $10...
pls just 10 freedombucks im not a greedy guy ;_;

10% at $10. 15% at 100. 50% at $1000. Never selling the remaining 25%.

There was no motive, lol.

...$3000

Attached: flat.png (1000x1200, 740K)

$1000 eoy though so who the fuck CARES

It's what Paul would have wanted.

Attached: EricHolderKilledMe86.jpg (946x532, 151K)

5k I sell at 300$

Been thinking about this more often recently. I'm selling 30k Links at $50.
>Pay off my house and give it to my dad
>Buy a new house for myself
>5-600k in a mix of traditional boomer investments for passive income
>Last 200k or so readily available to live off of
I figure that gives me at least a few years to just hang out, travel a bit, and pursue some hobbies without working. I'll keep living near where I do now even though I'd prefer to move states, but I'm relatively young and have another 200k Link. Even if it doesn't moon further that's another 10mil that I'll just sell for a few years later when I further uproot my life.

Attached: link memeball.png (900x900, 413K)

Will evaluate where things are Q4 of 2020 and decide from there

I gain or lose about $394 with every cent that the price of chainlink moves

And what price it’s “fuck you money”?

this. be ready to pay a pretty fucking penny. NEVER SELLING

Rosa Parks was a communist agent, why else was a camera crew waiting at the bus station to take pictures of her?

Not in need of money since I'm financially independently stable (no debt) with gainful employment. It's just how long do I not mind continuing the grind. As soon as we pass 10$ I will never have to work a single day in my life again. Probably gonna cash out 10% at $9, $24, $49, $99 and will keep a stack staking forever.

Can anyone explain to a newbie what in the fuck everyone is talking about? What’s a link? Please help I want to make it too :(

Honestly why are any of you holding link over other coins? This seems like a meme

>link is a meme
is the meme
any use case involving smart contracts will need LINK more than it needs anything else, including platforms, like ETH

Here's a Breadcrumb kid
"Lance Link"
DYOR

Attached: 1551555786622.gif (320x240, 963K)

It's when a tough marine puts his peepee in your bunghole, and then it makes a "link." Then you put your peepee in another bunghole, and start creating the "chain." Remember, it's not a real ChainLink unless there are three marines contributing.

Attached: 1554769182665.jpg (540x466, 45K)

Nu-linker, so I have to wait until 1000 for any substantial gains. I just want that cool mil to retire off of. I may sell 100 at 100 as a cut tho

I mean I did some research but online everyone is saying it’s a shill by Indians to get back at Jow Forums. Sounds like some high school tier shit but I want to hear from anons themselves. Chainlink right? I looked at the site and couldn’t find any reports on the company. It seems like a decent idea but why is everyone salivating?

Pic related is my cash out plan. All figures are in NZD

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-154608.jpg (1080x5734, 1.16M)

kiwi autism

Woah this is next level sad. This is your life and its happening every day. Try to enjoy it.

Lol i hope this is larp.

>taxes
lmao

>staking nodes for 4% p.a.
You’d be better off holding KCS.

I have like 5 other plans lol. Need something to do besides contemplate suicide on the commute back home.

This guy (also kiwi) I knew got raped into oblivion by our IRS when he made it big off ETH. I'm not taking any chances lol

Outplaying psychological barriers seems a smart move to me, well done

probably $420 again like I did with ETH

those in kiwi bucks and AUD will beat the USD psychological barriers

LINK is $1.60AUD right now

i see exchanges losing a lot of volume when you can just do straight fiat swaps without exchanges. shit like what REQ promise, but someone (if not them) will deliver

bnb and kcs will turn to dogshit eventually

You don't seem to have a plan for a crash or another 2 year bear.
Your plan just seems to rely on exponential growth which is flawed.

Attached: zen.jpg (295x378, 27K)

Agreed. I bought in at 45c. I will sell everything if it ever goes to 30c. The kiwi autist needs to do something similar

unironically $1000 but with monero

Working 8-19 a job you dislike for a low tier sallary it's not the perfect setting to enjoy life

Life begins when you have sex.

What happened to him?

Well, like the user above me, I'll sell everything if it ever dumps to my buy in average of $0.34. If there's another 2 years of the bear market left then there's not much I can do except wagecuck and DCA into BTC/ETH etc...

Regarding the cash out plan, I am aware it's very optimistic and it's not currently the one I'm using, it's just one I had on my phone.

My current cash out plan accounts for a hard ceiling @ around a $33B market cap which I believe is a much more realistic target than $140B

He thought he was slick by cashing out OTC to an offshore account but immediately got audited when he went to register his new McLaren. I think by the time he was forced to pay taxes (on every trade lol) he had already spent/invested alot of money prior so he had to liquidate alot of his new investments to pay it.

He ended up with only a few hundred grand once the whole ordeal was over; nowhere near enough to truly make it. The worst thing is that he literally could have made it if he was smarter with his newfound wealth and if he'd just paid his fucking taxes on the cash out trades in order get the IRS to fuck off.

>if he'd just paid his fucking taxes on the cash out trades in order get the IRS to fuck off.
this

Thank God I'll only be cashing out 1 million max since LINK hard caps at $1,000.

What would be a good cashing out strategy for a brainlet like me?

10 LP shares,
1.5k link

>LP
you're stuck with it forever

I mean, I just ran a few quick calculations and I'll have earned 87 LINK from the LP nodes by EOY and that's assuming that the volume in the network doesn't multiply by several fold.

I might reconsider buying LP lol, i think there is enough room for growth yet

Go away Eric

Dyor and lurk more

kek'd