22 years old, no college degree. Work at a small store and have excommunicated my parents

22 years old, no college degree. Work at a small store and have excommunicated my parents.

How the fuck do I make it? Some say trades others say college.
I just want a comfy career with a house. I have $1500 saved up.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Step 1: Buy about 1200 LINK
Step 2: Wait 2 years
Step 3: Retire

how is this even close to true

LEARN HOW TO SELL SHIT ONLINE!!!

Start cleaning shit up you buy on craigslist and arbitrage sell it on Etsy

Then find something you can make money on rich boomers love nostalgic antiques

build your own website

Run FB ads to it

I'm making $55K a month selling old record players online.

LEARN TO FUCKING SELL SOMETHING

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1559052939280.png (748x537, 316K)

>have excommunicated my parents.
tell us why user

I'm in a similar book atm OP
However I have a job.
Currently bought link around 600
and when i see it dip I buy again
I'm also accumulating btc and eth. I'm curious to see if i should add XMR to my folio.

My friends have gone all out on ripple but i think thats retarded. You might aswell get bsv.

Anyways op just lurk and see what you think has potential if you even want to make some cash on the side to buy a car like me

Attached: 1558502967798.jpg (750x750, 43K)

its like holding 1200 ETH basically. not bad

oops i forgot to read u work in a store op. You're on the way to success. Just keep at it. Even if you have a shit job its better than neeting the practice of good work ethic is priceless

excomunicado

trades. know how I know? College

Fuck it. Why do I even try.

Coming here with real business advice is like going to R9k with dating advice.

People here are dedicated to staying poor by speculating on crypto schemes.

youll never own a house incel

A lot of narcissism and gaslighting, There's is less stress in my life without them.

I got my cdl a year go. It costs me 2000 for a down payment and then I financed 4000, but I'm sure you can find cheaper. Before that I was making 800 dollar bi weekly checks working as a fast food shift lead. As soon as I got hired with a mega carrier I got put on a 980 weekly salary with a potential 400 dollar weekly bonus. Best part? I dont pay any rent because I live in my truck. All my mail goes to my parents address and I'm saving 80 percent of my checks for a future rental property.

You have no idea what any crypto is for, do you?

Investing in any project in the top 30 will yield a higher ROI than what any index fund will give you within the next two years.

>Work at a small store

Do that for a couple years. LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT STORE AND IT'S PRODUCTS, INCLUD. LOGISTICS, MANAGERIAL PROCEDURES, ALL OF IT you fucking rat cunt, I don't care if you pick off half eaten burgers off the damn street. You are going to max out on all of the store settings until you can run the store yourself. DO THIS or find another job, you HAVE to take over and get promoted, then garner years of experience, then move up the commercial ranks until you make a decent, livable wage. If you can get into trade school, all the better. Just start NOW and plot your eventual usurpation of that store. Experience is the only thing people will accept nowadays. You will save that money until it piles up and you will live within your means.

He's not gonna do any of this shit guys, he is depressed.

Do not spend your $1500 on crypto, bro. What you need to do is go to college.

Get in for IT and get a student loan. Talk to your parents again, and tell them you want to go to school, and you made a mistake.

Ask for help and forgiveness.

Good advice for some people on /biz. I plan to start dropshipping in a few months,

Well, dropshipping first and then once a product takes off I will white label.

Sounds like you found a good niche, congrats user

This

How do I avoid craiglist/ebay scams?