IT’S OVER

CRAIG WINS
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.211.0.pdf
After Dr. Wright mined the first 70 blocks of bitcoin (the public addresses for which he has already disclosed), he implemented a unique and proprietary algorithm that he created to automate the key generation process so that each later block mined (after block 70) was assigned a different public address. From 2009 through 2010, he could view the many public addresses assigned to bitcoin he mined from block 71 (starting in 2009 to 2010) by accessing the bitcoin software on the computing devices he was then using for bitcoin mining. In about June 2011, Dr. Wright placed into an encrypted file 1) the bitcoin software he used; 2) software components for additional bitcoin applications; 3) his proprietary algorithm; and 4) other data from which information about bitcoin mined after block 70 could be re-generated.4 Dr. Wright long ago disposed of all computing devices he used to mine bitcoin in 2009 and 2010, and did not keep any list of the public addresses associated with the bitcoin he mined after block 70.

Attached: 0BEE570C-60B2-4E1C-82FA-D8F09696CED5.jpg (856x571, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptonewsz.com/craig-wright-ordered-to-be-present-in-person-on-june-18-by-a-court-in-florida-for-alleged-fraud-case/25083/
vice.com/en_us/article/3k74qj/craig-wright-is-being-sued-for-10-billion-dave-kleiman
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/05/man-who-claims-he-created-bitcoin-committed-perjury-lawsuit-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The private key needed to access the encrypted file with the data necessary to retrieve information about bitcoin Dr. Wright mined after block 70 has been split into multiple key shares (in lay terms, multiple parts) through a version of “Shamir’s Secret Sharing Algorithm”, an algorithm created by Adi Sharmir to divide a secret, such as a private encryption key, into multiple parts. The key shares were then distributed to multiple individuals through the trusts. The Shamir method enhances security, prevents a single participant from unlocking an encrypted file and prevents a single participant from extracting the information in it. A certain number, but less than all, of the shares is needed to re-construct the private key. Dr. Wright purposely set up a Shamir system – both technologically and through legal trust formation – where he alone does not have ability to access the encrypted file and data contained in it. This Shamir system involves both splitting the private key into multiple parts or “shares” and distributing those key shares through the trusts in a manner where key shares are given to various holders. Thus, Dr. Wright does not know the public addresses of the bitcoin held by the trusts (i.e., the bitcoin mined by Dr. Wright in 2009 after block 70, through 2010).

STIFF BICKIES:)

Attached: 94BF4B42-3996-49BE-916B-9758DE06C201.png (625x605, 168K)

Thanks just sold 100k BSV

Post the correspondence.

Thanks I just bought them from you... Idiot.

>Source: Craig's Lawyer
Wow real convincing asshole

>4 Dr. Wright long ago disposed of all computing devices he used to mine bitcoin in 2009 and 2010, and did not keep any list of the public addresses associated with the bitcoin he mined after block 70.
lel nice 1 creg real believable

lmao. core coin bankrupt and finished.

Attached: inflation.png (500x477, 260K)

>supplied by a trustee of the Tulip Trust II
>Tulip Trust II
>Tulip Trust The Second
>Tulip 'The Bullshit is Back, But Bigger' Trust 2
oh oh. Its breeding

So he now owes a bunch of bitcoin that he lost to Ira Kleiman? nChain is gonna hafta mine btc and hand it over to Ira just to repay the coins he lost? Hahahahaha what an idiot!

his son has been mining since 2010 and is probably a billionaire too. you cucks have no idea what's coming. even though we've told you a thousand times you will still be necking yourself asking how you didnt see it coming

Pure lies.

He;s not able to produce the BTC addresses of the "Tulip Trust" because it doesn't exist.

Nice try crypto antichrist shills. lol

THE TULIP TRUST IS REAL AND CONFIRMED

IT'S UNIRONICALLY OVER FOR CORE KIKES

HAHAHAHA

Attached: The_tulip_trust_is_real.png (790x3340, 419K)

>Dr. Wright ceased mining by the end of 2010
but his son started then, yeah ? the fuck is this arsehole trying to drag his family into it now for ?
>you cucks have no idea what's coming
au contraire - let me spell it out for you, as creg lawyer appears to have a little difficulty understanding English, specifically, Judges Orders. There WILL be a hearing on the 18th June. creg WILL attend, personally - or be issued a contempt order. He knows about those already. At this hearing, creg will fail to supply previously court-ordered proofs on the spurious grounds that he locked them up with “Shamir’s Secret Sharing Algorithm”.
The Judge is then going to point out that this was still a deliberate act on the part of the accused, he is STILL failing to comply with the Court Order and, like a drug dealer who conveniently 'forgets' the password to their iPhone, the Court CGAF anyway and will issue a default Judgment in favor of Ira, and bonus, lock creg up for contempt. creg will then appeal, lose that, declare bankruptcy, be abandoned by Ayre & Co. and die in painful poverty or in jail. And if he listens closely, he may hear the faint laughter on the sidelines, from all of us watching on in amusement. Tick-tock

Attached: ORDER_CUNT.png (1492x709, 61K)

By his own admission, the keys would be divided up among early miners/buyers, and thus he no longer has them? How does this help him in anyway? You do realize he's about to get tossed in prison for fucking around and bullshitting a court, right? You shills can post this nonsense all you want, nobody is impressed. This hasn't helped bsv in any way nor is going to help craig in any way. It's like he bluffed his way right into a corner and now all he can do is tell lies in hopes that it'll help him in some way. This guy is like the epitome of boomer tards! Hahahahaha

i guess we will see. Craig is either incredibly smart or incredibly stupid.

Why would his son be dragged into it? So this faggot Ira Kleiman, who never once visited his dying brother in the hospital or at his home and threw Dave’s computers and writings in the garbage thinks he is owed Satoshi Jr.’s coins too? Fuck this motherfucker, he deserves nothing.

Attached: 7A55C177-5444-4E56-AF41-B0C205AAE4C2.png (250x330, 115K)

The keys were not 'divided up among early miners/buyers' - his 'claim' is, he has deliberately chosen to lock these away in a scheme to which he has no access at present ('Tulip Trust') - just, the actual details of this arrangement are, eh, sketchy, of course. End of the day, it makes no difference whether he actually couldn't access the keys now, or not - he has chosen to deliberately deny a Court Order to provide access to these, through his own devices and free will, and a default judgement will be filed on that basis. Courts have even less time for this BS than we do, and, they know a liar when they see one. In person. On the 18th. Heavy sweating

ah so, its 'his sons' coins now, comprende.
Judge might not tho

guys.. what if.. (just hear me out this sounds crazy). but WHAT IF this isnt some elaborate scam on top of lies om top of elaborate conspiracies like everyones saying
but what IF he might just be telling the truth?

My understanding is that if a judge has ordered you to appear in person, they're already annoyed. My question is why he thought this goofy shit he's doing was even a good idea in the first place. lol

Attached: 1508031811355.jpg (657x640, 35K)

It sure is shit ain’t Ira’s either, he has no legitimate claim to his dead brother’s coins.

You speak as if you know any of these people personally. If they were property of Dave, and he left his assets to his family, then they are the property of the Kleiman family.

its somewhere in the docs (cant be bothered checking exact figure) creg himself stated, Ira was due '$18 million now, or more if he waited..'
Thats a baseline hes set himself, somewhat unwisely - hes not getting out of this under that figure, and, I doubt hes got even that to give desu ('billionaire' my hole, etc)
yeah, you got an annoyed judge just -ordered- you to appear, 37 pages of 'b-but no want' gonna improve your case any either

Pajeet calvin paid you alcoholic antichrist

>I'm really Satoshi but I can't provide the public addresses
Wouldn't Satoshi be capable of using a blockchain explorer to find the public addresses have the mining rewards of blocks after block 70? I can tell you what the public address for block #71 is, why can't craig?

Nigger, what you just wrote isn't even comprehensible. Are you idiots at nChain all in a panic and this shit is the best you can come up with?

>lock the details up as data in a block
>to decrypt it you need the hash of a future block estimated to happen in 2020
core is fucked come next year. oh well, you reap what you sew

Please answer

Why would Dave leave his assets to a family who abandoned him to die? If there is a will and specific guidance set out to leave his coins sure, but so far nothing of the sort has been rolled out.

In this document, his excuse is he threw away the computers with that information, including what blocks he actually mined after block 70, now only by unlocking the encrypted files that require multiple passwords held by different people of the trust could that information be retrieved. Yeah, it's retarded.. I know..

why should some random fat aussie alky steal his legacy tho ? Thats The Law motherfucker, no will ?, it goes to the family

Ira testified he threw away all of Dave’s computers and files, there is a good chance if there was a multisig key it’s gone based on his own dumb fuckery.

According to some of the court documents, dave's family owned that business. Part of it even says the lawsuit was from Ira and that company that he now owns, which was started by dave.

How would you know by memory which # block you mined 10 years ago if you can't access the keys in the trust? Use your brain.

>>to decrypt it you need the hash of a future block estimated to happen in 2020
Holy fuck you literally do not understand cryptography if you think you can set a deterministically set a private key to be "the hash" of a future block.

If you disagree, please tell me what the hash of block 580337 will be. Consider that the most recent block was 580334

BSV shills must be the least technical people on this board.

>Dr. Wright ceased mining by the end of 2010
Where are you getting that from? CSW has never not been mining Bitcoin. The coins in the trust weren't mined at any time after 2010.

>by memory
You can literally look up where the block rewards for block #71 went on a blockchain explorer.

Block #69 timestamp - 2009-01-10 22:36:19
Block #70 timestamp - 2009-01-10 22:47:26
Block #71 timestamp - 2009-01-10 23:00:59
Block #72 timestamp - 2009-01-10 23:13:14
Block #73 timestamp - 2009-01-10 23:31:28
Block #110 timestamp - 2009-01-11 10:12:19

So you're telling me he "knows" he mined up to block 70 but somehow forgot that he left the computer on for 10+ hours after block 70 when there weren't any other miners on the network? Bullshit, faggot.

BSV faggots are so full of shit it's unbelievable.

>Where are you getting that from?
RIVERO MESTRE LLP BOSS
- creg lawyer, footnote p4, latest filing as linked.
Its (obv.) horseshit, but, its an odd claim to be making now - assume its as per and some attempt to claim any coins mined after 2010 were 'his sons' - but if this don't trip him up on something else later, be surprised

>forgot pic

Attached: no_mine_honest.png (1462x360, 43K)

ira is the daughter you donk

You will need to prove ownership of that in a court of law, who doesn't just accept a blanket statement retard. You are the one who is full of shit.

Just guessing, but I suspect hes a little more familiar with Iras (Daves Brother) assigned gender than you

Ira is Dave's brother you imbecile. Imagine not even knowing the fucking gender of the plaintiff lmao

>ira is the daughter you donk
Why even bother posting if you have no idea what the hell you are talking about? God I hate low IQ core cucks so fucking much

oh hi bryan micon

SHOO CRAIG, GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS BOARD. SHOO SHOO!

C O P E
O
P
E

BSV shills are unironically cringeworthy. I can't even tell if they're serious or just paid shills

>In the CASE No. 18-CV-80176-BLOOM/Reinhart (S.D. Fla. Dec. 27, 2018), filed by Ira Kleiman, the plaintiff, Wright is the primary and sole defendant. The plaintiff alleges that her father, David Kleiman and the defendant, Wright together mined and held Bitcoins via W&K Info Defence and Research LLC, a company listed in the US.

>Ira has accused that after her father’s death in 2013, Wright unlawfully transferred over 300,000 BTCs which belonged either to David or W&K. She states that since Wright was the sole key holder after David’s death, he manipulated the private keys held by W&K and the deceased partner, to transfer all the Bitcoins to his own wallet.

cryptonewsz.com/craig-wright-ordered-to-be-present-in-person-on-june-18-by-a-court-in-florida-for-alleged-fraud-case/25083/

If his computer has the keys for blocks #1-70, how come he won't sign with the genesis block?

Oh yeah, because he doesn't have the private keys. He only has the public keys. Which is fucking worthless AND NOT PROOF. Here, I'll even give you some for blocks 0-3

1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa
12c6DSiU4Rq3P4ZxziKxzrL5LmMBrzjrJX
1HLoD9E4SDFFPDiYfNYnkBLQ85Y51J3Zb1
1FvzCLoTPGANNjWoUo6jUGuAG3wg1w4YjR

Looks like I am satoj now :)

Hahahaha

>Ira has accused that after her father’s death in 2013
fuckers cant even into English. Unless also daughter called Ira (which would be confuse), hes def. the brother

yikes

Ira is clearly a girl's name dum dum

So you are just confirming that both you and the cryptonewsz (LOL?) site is retarded. Got it.

>cryptonewsz.com

Attached: 1551454055162.jpg (640x845, 103K)

Not an argument.

Feel free to explain the retardation that is when you can.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s a girl’s name or not, it’s his brother, Dave had no wife or kids. Maybe core cucks need to stop listening to Petey McCrockstain and tabloid crypto sites to get the facts.

vice.com/en_us/article/3k74qj/craig-wright-is-being-sued-for-10-billion-dave-kleiman

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/05/man-who-claims-he-created-bitcoin-committed-perjury-lawsuit-says/

All these pages of text. If its real theres such easier ways to prove it that dont rely on hopium.

He could prove its real amd thats hes Satoshi so easily yet he hasn't even though if he is he isnt trying to keep it a secret anymore. Hmmmm. Its like you poeple dont even think.

public addresses are publicly accessible m8.
you can literally just download the blockchain and look to see the address the coinbase went to.
basically craig is just spewing bullshit and it's tricking people like you because you don't even know the first thing about the tech

>tulip trust
>“Tulips” have been used to compare the speculative price action which happened to Bitcoin to a historical speculation bubble.
$Also used by Satoshi Nakamoto to name a Bitcoin trust, which would discredit his own creation and happens before the speculative similarities even happened.

Seriously, how believable is that. What an idiot. In a Movie you would call that a plot hole.

I am not pro-Craig. That is not a pro-Craig post.

Read the Thecaseforbsv.com as an introduction for you core faggots.

Holy fuck

/thread

If you understand even a shred of how bitcoin works then this is complete crap.
How can he not know the public keys? They are literally in the blockchain coinbase transactions, you can look them up easily on a block explorer.
How can he split the private key into parts just lose access to it? The coins are in the same public address, so the private key would be in possession of craig the entire time. The only way a trust could be set up without him having access to the coins would be if he sent them to public addresses that the trust solely controls the keys to. The satoshi coins have never moved, so craig would still have the private key.
He is a complete fraud, and he's obviously trying to win this retarded case by confusing people that don't understand his crypto actually works instead of just proving he has the keys

>"proprietary algorithm" to generate public and private key pairs
Gotta be kidding me. Craig is an absolute moron

Satoshi is a fraud*

imagine believing that someone has $8bn in an asset and in the same time wants to crash this asset to $0.

imagine being so rich already, you don't care about money, you only care about a future for BitCoin.

Holy shit its all real....

Attached: the great chain.png (1000x600, 752K)

Stop it, I can only get so erect.
Fuck Indians and fuck BSV.

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
>meanwhile irl - 6 days -TickTock

Relevant transaction

0dc9878452ff8c64a9b95210141bd80fe85ce9ef33d3bbdf118a0a077a5a6a90

Plot twist. He's sent to the same prison where the real Satoshi resides.

Above all he's incredibly scammy.

Paul is not Satoshi...

I know. I meant Sergey will be sent to prison soon for sexual harassment.

Based and truthpilled

We've reached a new level of retardation. Also people who constantly rely on their titles (Dr. Craig Wright) are almost always full of shit.

People who don't believe Craig all have at least a mild form of mental illness.

it's called feminism

>The private key needed to access the encrypted file with the data necessary to retrieve information about bitcoin Dr. Wright mined after block 70 has been split into multiple key shares
>Thus, Dr. Wright does not know the public addresses of the bitcoin held by the trusts (i.e., the bitcoin mined by Dr. Wright in 2009 after block 70, through 2010).
How convenient lol
Now he'll say he does not have the other shares and cannot access it.
In reality, everything is much, much simpler: if you have the private keys for those early addresses, it doesn't matter if they're "locked" in some "trust", you can simply import the private key in your bitcoin wallet and access the funds. The trust is such a bunch of bullshit, holy shit.

Based.

Yeah, it's actually amazing. Craig's followers are so smug and condescending ("only high IQs get it, hurr durr"), but they really seem to be nucoiners who came to crypto in 2018 and don't understand how things work. They don't even know that you can import a private key, which is rather shameful. Crypto like like a magic box to them.

you must be new
never heard of multisig or M-of-N?

who?

But those are not multisig keys. You need a separate transaction for that.

you retard? have you never wondered why the first blocks were mined to different ones?

The funds were never moved, there was no multisig transaction. Cope.

>there was no multisig transaction

your brain is rotten, seriously

You need a separate transaction to create a multisig address. You don't even know that, faggot.

Why are you even wasting energy
you're either arguing with a craig cult brainlet, or a paid pajeet, "educating" either of those is a waste.

no, you don't even know that p2sh was standard...

how new are you?

>p2sh
Introduced in 2012, kek