LAUGH AT THE DELUDED FANTIES

LAUGH AT THE DELUDED FANTIES

Attached: fanties peeing their panties.png (1267x530, 106K)

>he isn't buying the dip

Almost buying time, nigger

Attached: 1541829271205.jpg (470x480, 75K)

got my order set at 345 sats
still too high?

345 looks pretty comfy fren, if it doesn't make it down that far just wait for higher lows on the 15 min chart

Attached: ftm1.png (1058x574, 47K)

we are literally going under 300 sats screencap this

It is buying time. Biz never learns. I accumulated months back and sold the Binance news on KuCoin. Bought back before the listing, re-sold at 550, and have always stated it’ll drop below 390sats at which point is the Binance entry point so I’ll average in from here. Thanks for all the BTC biztards, especially those buying at 500sats and above.

Attached: 27761504-658A-42D4-9F0D-38DC72030F03.png (500x500, 527K)

but but its just the whales accumulating isnt it user? please tell me they are still accumulating

Volumes increasing, it won’t go below 300sats, it’ll pump again later today.

thanks for the advice fren
ill be keepng an eye out

gee, user I never saw this coming

Attached: 1542468794287.png (419x377, 235K)

surely this FTM shit will pump much harder Q3 2019 when the mainnet launches right?

It was in the two hundreds last week...on kucoin...it wasn't hard to get beforehand lol

Yeah cause everything launches on mainnet...wait a sec

i literally just found out that binance converts ERC20 FTM into BEP2 tokens when you use the exchange - i have literally no desire to fuck around with creating yet another wallet for some gay ass BEP2 woken shit. im trying to get out of FTM as soon as possible bc of this shit now.

salty faggots who misseed the easiest 7x of the year because they didn't buy FTM for $0.005, the thread

>up 7k in 2 days
yeah laugh at me

I BOUGHT AT THE TOP AND I WANT TO KILL MYSELF, FUCK THIS COIN

you idiot learn to read. you send your ftm to your ETH address on binance and they auto convert it for you.

Hello lads as someone who doesn't usually visit Jow Forums keep it up and good luck.

slick way to burn all your coins

>LAUGH AT THE DELUDED FANTIES
I'm still up X3

You must be really really fucking stupid then cause it rose 100% in the last week. Don't blame the coin for you being sub human IQ.

but it could've rose more

Did you start trading this week? You never buy at the top of any coin.

well you're lucky cause the only thing you've is some trading time, it will go to 600+ this week

I hope you learned your FOMO lesson