Mfw 5am coming down from blow and 20 gin tonics

>mfw 5am coming down from blow and 20 gin tonics
i am spiritually ruined. i been hooked for 2 years now and i cant fucking learn and stop.

im an impulsive ocd add faggot. help me biz

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)

>drug addict
>alcoholic
Just kys, you’re a liability to the human race

Quit the alcohol/coke and exclusively rip fat dabs faggot

I’m the only one that likes you.

Time to check into rehab

weed just makes me depressed, miserable and paranoid.

meditate. doesn't matter if you suck at it, any amount of effort put into meditation is a good thing

I dont remember what it's like to feel normal sober anymore, I'm so far gone it feels like I've lost it for good

It can take six months of sobriety to heal an overstimulated brain and form permanent behaviors synapses that allow for enjoyment of life completely sober.

Seek Jesus Christ in prayer and fasting.

Matthew 7:7

Weed is arguably more degenerate than booze, coke and cigarettes combined.

We've all been there! Two options, continue down the path of degeneracy n gradually grow more depressed or man up and start making the changes necessary if you ever want more out of life than what your currently living through! Chin up man

>We've all been there!
this

lmao im gonna die before i make it 6 months sober rip

Lay off the coke first, it's overrated, it just makes you be able to take more drinking

It. Does?

You need to do it man, you know you can't go on like this. Maybe sometime in the future when you get your shit together you can revisit it in moderation. But you've ruined it for yourself now.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that over n over n over again til you know it’s true

Kysita

yes, it's a powerful stimulant which partially negates the perceived effects of alcohol, a depressant

just do 1 drug at a time

>only 20 gin tonics

Also alcohol and coke is a dangerous combo. You're asking for a heart attack

Cocaine makes you feel fucking amazing if you only do it like once every 6 months.

AA worked for me.

Met an older jewish guy there and he is my sponsor. He turned my life around after almost an heroing.

Now he mentors me on my business

On track to make $200,000 this year

I'd rather an hero than suck a kikes dick, faggot.

Same. But I have gained insight through it, makes you look at things differently. For instance, I ate a brownie and turned on that Max Keeble's Big Move for nostalgia. My brain just kept telling myself what a faggot I am for getting high and watching a children's film. Shit makes you too introspective.

He's right. At least coke, booze, and cigerettes are kool.

This is your average weed smoker.

Attached: 1560263715718.jpg (900x900, 84K)

36yo here
Had to quit it ALL or would face constant miserable pain and never ending hospital
> no drugs
> no alc
> no tobacco
> not even coffeine or energy drinks
> substituted with sports and good nutrition

I tell you the earlier you stop the shit the less of a living hell your life will be

Just stop drinking it’s seriously that easy. Every time you booze you’ve programmed your brain to crave coca. Coke is easy as fuck to quit on its own. Having sex helps too.

Top kek but I know that feel. It can give you a kick in the ass that you need to realize you're not living your life correctly. I used to love anime, and I still enjoy it time to time, but when I'm high my mind just screams at me "bro what the FUCK are you doing right now this shit is GAY"

propagating the
>weed makes you gay
claim

>weed dosen't make you gay
weed is directly correlated with causing homosexuality

Try meditation, for me it’s life changing. They have done studies with brain scans showing that several weeks of meditation literally shrinks the part of the brain most responsible for impulsive actions