Ftm con is over

how much did you make dumping fantom on the pajeets Jow Forums? I made a solid five grand. Hilarious some are still clinging to it lmao. Should we tell them?

Attached: 839ED367-95E2-4FEE-A424-72E986D3905A.png (1600x1600, 43K)

Well I hope it will go back to 492. If not then at last 450

I turned $50 into $450 but that was from buying eth near the bottom, buying dbc at 35 sats for a 3x and then buying ftm at a kinda bad time that turned out to be not so bad a month later

Can the pump keep going another day plz? Went on vacation and left my ledger at home. I fucked up bad.

oh shit that BLOWS you missed out dude

God tier fud,
This shit is gunna be 3-5 dollars Q1 2020

Literally the exact same thing just happened to me this weekend but with VIDT.
In my case I wasn't able to access idex and cancel my sell orders and of course I missed a major pump cause my sell went through. I made a lot of bad decisions this past week though.

oh I have $563

nice

god-tier trader desu

I made 3k usd, Im now worth 7k in liwuid cash. Still poor af but this helped.

Well I thought it was a good idea to swing Fantom. Made decent profits but totally missed out on the biggest pump post Binance listing announcement. Could've made ez $6k had I not sold earlier.

Keep fudding buddy. I will buy your dip

Well, I had about 50$ of BTC and eth in early april, and I traded that in for FTM... I tried swing trading, and came out about even, and ended up selling my 3200 FTM @ .038 tether each (120 total). I'm still a poor fag, but I'm hoping I can turn this into a reasonable stack one day. I plan on either waiting for it to dump to around .025 tether and then selling @ dubai/mainnet launch, or I'll just find another chink coin to go into (open to suggestions).

Thanks for getting me into this fantom anons!

Oof, you can't really have swollowed the pills that hard right? Next eth? Next eth is eth2.0
Next eth and smart cities lol

Damn you already turned it into cash? Better report that on your taxes!

I will, thankyou taxman

got in with 10 eth and cashed out 25, thanks pajeets

Attached: 1495617466771.jpg (236x226, 14K)

I did the same thing. You did a bit better though i ended uo woth 22eth. Sold 12 fof cash and im back to ten. Then i put my ten in 500qnt and 5k vidt. Wish me luck user.

Spelling

I want to keep skimming like this then end up with 10eth for 2.0 and go to hold town. Im not rich but that means cashing out 3k usd was a big deal for me. Helps a lot.

And yes i hear you tax man but id ive set aside the tax money for my my 3k usd. Still worth it for people like me.

>forget about the money
>walk in front of a vehicle and go into a coma
>wake up and you just 100x'd
>sue the guy who ran you over and invest into shitcoins
>repeat

Once i got hammered and crashed my car. Told cops it got stolen. Got 10k from insurance.
>helps to be white

Jk i just crashed my car once but that would have been cool.