Zilliqa

> beginning of a new era
> the era begins with massive dump
The night is darkest just before the dawn, rright zilbros?
blog.zilliqa.com/zilliqa-community-update-11-june-the-beginning-of-a-new-era-bf7ccde0236a?postPublishedType=initial

Attached: dgfg.png (1079x627, 295K)

This coin is going to be a 2-3 year hold minimum. Brace yourself for many moons of chink whale shenanigans.

2 years more?! But it's already been 2yrs since its sale.

And it just went live a few months ago, actually yesterday if we're considering smart contract support the actual launch. Ethereum took a few years to take off too. Wait for shit to get built on it.

I truly don't understand how the crypto world is still sleeping on this

June 18th they won't

The facebook rumor is retarded

I sure hope so. If they post just a big thank you to the community, I will neck myself.

It is. But listen to this.
Old dots:
> Zilliqa day is the day FB releases its Libra wp
> Libra Cred is the name of the coin FBG Capital, major ZIL investor, also invested in
> FB is hiring blockchain team in Singapore, while Zilliqa is also based there
> Evan Cheng is on board with ZIL
> ZIL is developing a stablecoin, but won't comment on it. FB is going to release a stablecoin
These are the things I posted multiple times and they all are, indeed, very speculative. But I definetely can see Zilliqa and FB partnering, at leadt for ad optimization services.

Now onto dots I promised to deliver couple of days earlier
> Evan Cheng advises both Zilliqa and Chainlink
> hodges created a Zilluqa adapter for Chainlink himself
> latest Zilliqa blog entry is about TSS. You remember what was the second blog entry by Aergey, released on the mainnet day?
Zilliqa is one of the hundreds of teams. And seeing how their platform is in its final stages of development, it is not a literally who like many others. If FB announcement on Zilliqa day is far fetched, Chainlink partnership is definetely not.

I also expect more details on Zilliqa stablecoin project to be released 6.18, as well as some technical posts about Zilliqa possibilities. Rn ZIL is considered to be a wannave ETH killer. I havent looked deep into it, but seems like Zilliqa has many more functions than Ethereum. I saw people discussing how its structure allows for optionally private txs (read: anonymous and untraceable) as well as permissioned blockchains (sidechains, iirc the term).

I understand being skeptical about a coin that been dumping for a year straight, but these dots keep my hopes up. Oh, and these are not the only dots. There are many more, but they are not new. I will be looking for more thougg and postem, if I find anything interested

> t. day N+14 of holding ZIL

Attached: zilliqa-750x472.png (750x472, 463K)

Look at the maximum supply, it's pre destined to be under 1 dollar.
>muh technology

$1 is x50 rn
ZIL going to 10c would still be very awesome

yeah and its over 10x from ico, what more do u expect?

Such a difference between Binance and Bitfinex prices. What is going on?

You mean BiteBTC?
Seems like they still do not support ZIL token swap.
I have my ZIL on Binance, so if I withdraw it, it will be mainnet ZIL, but you need to deposit ERC-20 ZIL to trade on BiteBTC.
So, this arbitrage will work only if you have ZIL on BiteBTC, but no on Binance

Ziltards are in a cult. It just keep dumping and dumping and they keep bagholding. Just buy anything else, any other shitcoin is doing better. Stop bagholding into oblivion.

It hasn't been dumping since mid May
Actually, it has just had 3 green weeks after 8 red ones. ZIL is only heating up

B-b-b-but it's got the best tech, really undervalued, and all it needs is adoption... Right guys?

Let them FUD, Zil will pump up to the 18th. Do with this information whatever you want.

Surs?

Strapped in, next few days should be interesting.

No source I am afraid. This is my view on the situation, everyone is aware of the 18th event and the speculation will go rampant in the next few days.

Interesting to note that twitter shills are awfully quiet, imo they are accumulating and will start to shill soon. I would suggest to get out prior to 18th and keep an eye out for partnerships reveal on the ZIL day.

Retard. Look at XRP supply and its ATH price. Fucking brainlet.

Not a TA fag myself, but it either rebounds here or it's game over soon. Kinda doubt that would happen one week prior to the "big" event.

Next week /biz will be full oz Zil threads and every CT will be spouting their own bollocks.

k, Im hope you are right about the rebound.
Feels kinda lonely being 1 of the 3.5 ZIL holders on this board

And a huge sell wall appears. Let's see what happens, but someone is playing games with this one.

Sell walls are bullish

One of the partnerships is with a payment platform, another is with a commodities market. There is actually several partnerships that have been in the pipeline for the past few months.
This has been confirmed.

On Zilliqa day we are not going to hear of one partnership, but of several.

I hate to stay in a position during the news or event. I will sell beforehand and keep a close eye on it.

The wall will get pulled.

i'm in it for the tech

Attached: 1560106453821.jpg (1595x1196, 729K)

I have been buying over the course of several weeks now. I could not give a flying fuck about their tech, in it for the pump. Go buy harmony faggot.

Looking at the daily candles, I'm seeing ~380 sats and then maybe some pull back before slingshotting. Depends on whether the pull back occurs before the event or not. Otherwise ~380 is good. If the partner news is big then easily 450+

Let's get over 330 sats first, once that is over with. I think we gonna run way above 400... If there are big partner news coming up, the event price action will be front ran.

What advantage has Ziliqa over Ethereum behind sharding already implemented?

Copying from the Binance report:

Eth: The Validator Manager Contract (“VMC”) might become a single point of failure
Phase 1 of Ethereum 2.0 does not provide finality
Phase 1 of Ethereum 2.0 does not involve cross-shard communication

VS

Zilliqa: currently utilizes network sharding to achieve scalability, but will implement state sharding in the future
Zilliqa does not rely any central entity or contract
Zilliqa provides finality to the state through its pBFT Protocol

Here comes the test of the sell wall, choo choo!