He didnt get it at $0.05

> He didnt get it at $0.05
> He didnt get it at $0.075
> He didnt get it at $0.10
YOU ARE HERE
> He didnt get it at $0.15
> He didnt get it at $0.30

Hype and volume are building in anticipation to June 19th's announcement. How comfy are you holding VIDT?

Attached: Untitled.png (1188x512, 41K)

Wondering how you bitches gonna feel when June 19th is a juice bar in Montenegro

do you believe this could hit 1 usd once they get this in the exchanges?

More like

>he didnt buy enough

I fucking hate my life

i know that feel bro, could only buy 150 usd because third world poor fag (not indian inb4 pajeet comments)

Price predictions? $6-8 by mid 2020?

I also hate your life. But I know that feel too.

more like obvious whale manipulation of a market

Attached: 1556046978639.png (500x703, 174K)

>tfw only 44k

Attached: 1452487822174.jpg (400x388, 33K)

Attached: 1507431984842.png (469x452, 277K)

How to buy this? IDEX has some very high IQ mechanics, this exchange is not available for brains like mine

Its easy, get a metamask wallet first then deposit the eth on idex with metamask. Then u can trade.

Buy wall building

uh oh

One of our biz members is accumulating still, and has sell wall -- looks like a bunch of people are trying to get their sell orders in ahead of it thinking it will turn the trend.

Once he moves it though, if the other sell orders follow suit this will shoot up into the 0.0006 bracket. There could be a correction before the 19th or it could retest the high.

>s o y

I will remove that wall as soon as price goes over 0.00055-0.00056, it seems it is too small to intimidate anyone lol, dont want to lose a good project, since the wall is a large potion of my stack.

Ok, just for the fun of it, Ill remove it now, see how order book reacts.

hopefully that'll get the ball rolling soon.

They're smaller but I'll take mine down too, maybe shift them far right

Half of the sell orders are probably still asleep. Still morning in Europe though

how big was the wall? i dont even see it

so how many vidt do you whales have on here? i nearly have 125k

$1 is only a 28M marketcap, which would make it rank 175 on coinmarketcap.

>tfw you truly believe in a big project and are invested to it long term and dont gamble on literal shitcoins just for some pennies

Attached: c47luv8int0y.png (567x960, 978K)

>$1 is only a 28M marketcap
Even less with the upcoming token burn and buyback

Good times are ahead of us

token burn every month too. comfy

Not big, 100k tokens, I think 60eth or something,
My end goal is to sell at 20m marketcap.

Wondering whether there will be a dump, if the 19th June client announcement is good, but not anything "out of this world"

Dont like the announcement of announcements..

Maybe the tema wants to increase the price of the token, so they can adjust and decrease the burned token amount, dunno

Kanker goed.
Pim ouwe kanker baas.

>seething this hard

stay mad cuck