What are your black swan / asymmetric bets?

Outside of crypto, what are the big opportunities people are overlooking that could have outsized returns?

Attached: _107031856_blackswan3.jpg (912x513, 47K)

there is literally nothing
if you run any business you cucked by taxes

Civil war

Inventing anti-gravity. It will change life just as the invention of electricity did. Unfortunately I never majored in math or physics so I can't invent it. Oh well.

I don't think you understand the question.
I far from have enough knowledge to spot them, but I'm sure there are a lot of opportunities in botech where very low probability outcomes aren't properly priced in.

>black swan
cringe from pseuds who read taleb's twitter feed

I know crispr is a bit of a normie meme, but something along those lines could have enormeous returns.

Here in mumbai we only have brown swans, sir, and they all honk the name of creg satoj.

Saltx

If its truly a black swan the idea is that they cant be spotted. I think all you guys are confusing huge moon shot woth black swan. If its black swan thats like crypto even happening not something in crypto. Maybe one becoming the world currency could count.

> "The black swan theory or theory of black swan events is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise, has a major effect, and is often inappropriately rationalized after the fact with the benefit of hindsight."
Black swan doesn't mean it's impossible to spot. If the dollar collapsed to 0 (let's be real, most actual economists think the probability of this happening is extremely slim) and Bitcoin went to $1MM everyone would say it was "obvious" in hindsight.

Weed pharmaceutical replacements

If black swans, like the actual birds...

like if there was a startup where you can just rent out black swans for your event and it became the darling of silicon valley and they did an IEO that became worth 1bn, that would be a genuine black swan event.

There is no anti-gravity.
Physically impossible.(look up any books about physics)
Now it’s possible to lower the gravity or increase gravity.
For example, gravity in seoul is slightly bigger than gravitY in Los Angeles, because of the density of the land, which contribute to increase in gravity.

Being closer or farther from matter to affect gravity by .0000000000000000001% isn’t exactly cool technology

Limited Premium Poker Card ICOs for cardistry and magic

Buy 15$/deck, sell between 50-100$.
Only works with certain Decks, so DYOR

Attached: DSC_0261.jpg (3840x2160, 3.21M)

Buy STAC.

Robot nurses scanning your arm and taking blood samples painlessly while talking to you in reassuring manner

>impossible
heh

>dollar = 0
>bitcoin = $1MM * 0
>Bitcoin = 0

Like 5 years before the Wright brothers, leading scientists postulated it would take like 100,000+ years to develop materials lightweight enough to allow flight.

China detonating an EMP on the east coast.

Source for such a claim? Gliders had been around forever, so have kites, so too with balloons.

Too many people freaking out when a random solar flare brings down the grid for 30 minutes.

So far I still can't tell what the "next big fad" is.
If you were able to ride the waves during the peak of a lot of recent fads, you could've been an instant millionaire.

When smartphones were just starting to get big, tons of people became app millionaires, now the app store/play store is too overcrowded.

Then in 2017 you could've easily become a crypto millionaire, everything was pumping at least x2 x5 x10 even a few x100+. Now only a whole lot of bagholders are left hanging around.

Just have to stay alert for the next big fad.

Theres no return involved but it looks like the AYY LMAOs have a chance at being real. I have no idea what tom delonge has to do with it but i'm certain all markets will crash if its not a advanced human weapon

Attached: tic tac.jpg (1135x851, 86K)

Easy. A token that depends on another token which depends on the price of bitcoin that solves a problem no one talks about in the field of CompSci because it was never a problem to begin with and it was "developed" by a philosophy major. Hint: it was born on binance, an exchange that's about to exit scam for good.

Those aren't aylmaos, it's just black budget insane tech the military isn't allowed to attack.

Think about it for a second: why wouldn't the united states military engage in some brutal aereal fight when there is some weird fast as ass shit that's traveling THEIR TERRITORY without permission?

>So far I still can't tell what the "next big fad" is.
Incels.

Wut? Seems like a hoax.
You had to be retarded to believe that, birds do it everyday and they are literally flying bag of meats and bones,

$CVM Cel Sci

The USD crashing to zero.

Maybe you can afford some new wallpaper soon then, it looks like you live in a Russian tower block

Plant based food and meat becoming the norm and veganism actually becoming widely popular. It's easy to see this happening already if you have an open mind, and it's perfect because most people are upset by it and will let their emotions about the topic override the logic and opportunity to make money from the change.

Just look at the state of BYND. I knew without a doubt it would explode, but you saw the majority of people on here talking about shorting it out the gate because of soiboi memes and only hipsters and hippies care about vegan shit.

It's the perfect storm of going against what people want to happen to make money.