Whats this pattern, biz ?

Attached: ftm.png (905x423, 60K)

chink pnd

time to buy pattern

slope of death

What are the odds this pulls a parabolic dump like FET?

The binance dump pattern

its the "Go look at matic and one pattern before the binance market makers mooned a NEWLY listed coin." Pattern
>faggot

the "everyone with a brain is up 3x minimum" pattern

the I just bought at 420 an hour ago pattern

compressed bart, pretty obv

Withered dick pattern

Pajeet shit coin pattern

Many such cases.

itt only retdrads that will never make it

ftm was at 300 sats before binance listing, 400 sats after the announcement and is now still at 400 after this "dump"

imagine being that retarded and not see that this project is the new NEO

Fantom: buy the dip edition. If you are so emotional you only like buying pumps you deserve to lose

The "I dumped my bag on biz normies" pattern

Attached: 1495617466771.jpg (236x226, 14K)

It's called the "OH NO!! I took out a second mortgage to buy this scam! I'M RUINED!!!!" pattern.

That's a kys signal bro.

looks like double bottom forming. imo we'll have a run the next few days not major tho. I'd say 30% but anything up to 100% is possible

It's called the "zoom out faggot"pattern

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-094830_Blockfolio.jpg (1440x3040, 546K)

Dump and dump

700k sats incoming

It's called the "We were shilling this to you at 100 sats and you literally could have quadrupled your money in under a month if you weren't such a faggot" formation.

"Alexa, buy me a rope"

Yes, you should definitely kill yourself for missing out on the easy 4x we've been telling you about for a month.

Who cares the point of this thread is that the pump is over and if you're still bagholding this you're going to get justed. Time to move on to the next pnd.

>Pumps from 100 to 200
>The pump is over
>Pumps from 200 to 300
>The pump is over
>Pumps from 300 to 400
>The pump is over
>You are here
We still have the mainnet announcement and mainnet release pumps within the next few months you absolute mongoloid. You don't deserve these gains, keep investing in stablecoins and gtfo of our threads.

This is known as The Binance DumpĀ®.

Falling Knife