>2019
>not betting on the next Binance

BQQQ is literally backed by Bittrex for the Asian market

You just know these chink coins will pump themselves and give airdrops like BNB and HT.

Attached: BQQQ.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/bqqq-ieo-oversubscribed-start-trading-063400269.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just went all in at the IEO price on IDEX. Thanks user

kek, get dumped on

Attached: TrxLR45g.png (1231x557, 38K)

No user, I bought at that price.

Ohhh nooo , I’m down 6% . But in 6 hours I’ll be up 75 - 100%. Go fuck yourself faggot

when are we selling brother?

how's the weather in india?

Thanks for reminding me to pick up some more UNUS SED LEO.

Based leo bro. How many to make it?

Fuck you faggot, you’re the street shitting nigger

Literally has third most traffic behind only Binance and Coinbase, applications for IEOs overflowing, BQQQ presale sold out INSTANTLY, world’s first orderbook sharing (withBittrex) to be implemented.

>imagine being so inbred that you think investing in this obvious goldmine is unironically a bad idea

STAY POOR FAGGOT

just bought 50k
prepare for it to dump

Kek it even has the pajeet festival of colors theme

>50k
you will only kind of make it. get a nice used car

2 eth shit nigga i aint rich

How’s it feel to be a nigger and know that you will never be as good as a white person?

Come back in 6 hours with that +75% Rajesh.

If you are a white person and investing into chink and pajeet shit like this, you deserve the rope

>Binance was chink shit at one point

+1’d and updooted

edit: wow very generous thank you for the gold!!

Attached: 1530690194096.jpg (960x852, 50K)

It’s fucking partnered with Bittrex bro. And it’s being shilled on yahoo finance, cointelegram and cryptopotato. And unironically has the 3rd most website traffic after literally Binance and Coinbase.

I can’t help that you are a lowIQ cuckfag that hates money. Fucking inbred

See

boys, whats a good price to buy this shitcoin at?

Anywhere around 0.01

Thats IEO price

Anywhere near the IEO price of $.01

Attached: 843A2595-8B6B-4EF4-883D-885B4EF03EDD.jpg (800x450, 46K)

this is $ value, right?

so its already at ieo price? lmao

Probably much lower than these pajeets want you to buy it at. Might be worth a flipping, who knows.

Where i can buy this shit?

Yes, $ price.

I don’t understand what you’re saying. It literally just opened up for trading on Bitsdaq and maybe yesterday on IDEX. It’s not Binance where CZ pumps the shit out of it with his own money.

Needs more Q's. They should've named it BQQQQQQQQQQQQ

So why tf would I buy it if it's not going to pump? Not gonna baghold your shit Ranjeesh. Plus I already fucking hate that chink exchange

It’s going to pump. btc/bqqq hasn’t even went live yet.

It’s literally going to be listed on Bittrex and upbit soon too. And has the third most website traffic behind Binance and Coinbase.

I'm gonna need some statistics behind that statement.

Yahoo finance legit enough for you?

google.com/amp/s/finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/bqqq-ieo-oversubscribed-start-trading-063400269.html

LMAO that article was definitely written by a pajeet

>"t is understood that the Launchpad IEO platform has received application from more than hundreds project and are preparing to launch the subsequent IEO this month."

I think it was written by a chink actually.

Either way the info is true and legit.

That didnt have anything to do with this shitcoin exchange having the third most traffic behind binance and coinbase.

What if they are all larping as pajeets to keep us from getting in some gainz?

Yes it did. It’s near the bottom of the article. You asked for statistics and I gave you some.