Comfy HODL

Did Biz listen?

Hope so...

Attached: Capturus.png (1309x1665, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swiftdil.com/
shuftipro.com/pricing/
sumsub.com/
medium.com/@CandiceS/top-10-kyc-aml-service-providers-d8bee5744904
about.v-id.org/pricing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Once its over its resistance then sky is the limit. PRICE DISCOVERY ANONS! Get in if you aren't by now.

VIDT is applying for Binance DEX, moon soon.

where did you hear this fren?

TG

Attached: photo_2019-06-11_21-28-28.jpg (838x1240, 110K)

dont know if i should sell or keep holding

do you hate money user?

definitely hold

We know the following facts:
- A big company with 201 locations worldwide will be presented at june 19th. Could be a big crude oil company like Exxon or Shell.
- They are merging the Binance chain to their platform, and will try to get their token listed on binance dex.
- Big(er) exchange coming in Q3.

Just keep a suicide stack of this gem. I believe this will be worth a dollar or more next few weeks.

>bought the top and doesn't want others to sell

take your profits user, this is a stupid pump before the 50% dump over next week

Attached: vidt.jpg (592x866, 107K)

Such a BS, weak FUD attempt, not even solid arguments.

How can you say that there are others doing exactly the same thing as V-ID, and than state that they don't use Blockchain. They arn't doing the same then....

it's fucking document validation they aren't the only ones on the market you fucking mongoloid. also how can they justify those prices?
all I need a s a company is a service that is legal ly recognized and can prevent my company from being sued.

what does VIDT bring more to the table than these companies?

swiftdil.com/
shuftipro.com/pricing/
sumsub.com/

medium.com/@CandiceS/top-10-kyc-aml-service-providers-d8bee5744904

FUCK thanks i sold my whole stack

you saved me from bankruptcy

>babby's first 2x
come join the link marines and maybe you'll be able to make more than some lunch money

Attached: 1532501764483.jpg (1680x1050, 373K)

You already answered your own question stupid fucktard. The answer is: file hashing on multiple BLOCKCHAIN's. Also VIDT tokens can be exchanged for V-ID shares in 2020. This is a great investment opportunity.

user, where did you buy?

I bought yesterday on HOTBIT but I'm still not sure how legit they really are. Anyone ever used that exchange?

who cared about that shit you stupid fuck? companies that might use that service just want cheap and legally valid services they dont give a fuck if its o' blockchain or not.

if their prices were lower than the market then maybe they would be the best solution. but their fucking prices are higher than the average kyc aml validation service.

fuck your shitcoin bro.

They are a fucking ching chong exchange scammers, They just do wash trading on every shitcoin , get out of hotbit user

You should buy on IDEX in the future. I would advice you to transfer you tokens to MEW asap!

Blockchain is a buzz word and many company's are searching for a way to enter the world of blockchain. This way they can claim being modern in innovative, great for PR and imago. Also, when it comes to file hashing blockchain truly is a added value here. I shouldn't have to explain this to you.

I agree with you, they are the exact definition of a company that uses the blockchain buzzword to make money. a bunch of fucking scammers that's what they are!

people who invest in these kind of companies are brain dead.

Thanks anons, will move my tokens out ASAP - they have this retarded 24h withdrawal lock for new users I did not know about so hopefully I won't get screwed before then.

I know they are doing washtrading, it was so obvious and so fucking annoying when I tried to place a reasonable limit order only to see it never getting filled and then see lower orders getting filled immediately after cancelling mine.

But it was still cheaper than IDEX for the moment I was buying so I bought anyway.

It's a typical ERC20 token, right?
What happens when this get switched to BEP2? How the swap is then handled?

Attached: C373B413-5482-4C6D-AE13-F901E6AC447A.jpg (856x846, 79K)

two things.
companies ARE using the service, so your "too expensive" argument is bullshit and if you look at their transaction and validation wallets are in constant use, once again the system is being used
and finally the tokens are convertible into company shares in 2020. so kys you dumb fudding fuck

My point is that if a company can choose between a blockchain solution and a non-blockchain solution it wil ALWAYS choose for the blockchain solution. Safe, decentralized, transparent and modern (imago). For file hashing this is a great solution.

Your bullshit FUD about other company's doing the same is just straight up nonsense, çuz they don't use blockchain.

Good day to you sir, keep your FUD with you and just go to bed crying seeing Vidt over a dollar soon.

Thanks for the headsup, started trading there 2 days ago but already noticed the obvious washtrading. Will move to IDEX asap. And got rid of my vidt stack as well.

Thanks, fren! Yes, it may increase in value, but I was very risky.

Attached: 1557770661963.jpg (859x1024, 62K)

From there website:
"Adjusted pricepoint for large volumes"
about.v-id.org/pricing/

You can't even know if V-ID is too expensive for larger companies. Based on their current clients (Airbus, Krohne), there pricing is great.
STFU.

Your choice to sell a deflating token with great marketing, a real utility, and the option to change it for actual shares in 2020.
Some people just like to stay poor here on Biz...

First there was the "Token not needed" FUD.
Then there was the "Pricing to high" FUD.
All BS.

this