I present to you...the next Binance

I present to you...the next Binance

Attached: BQQQ.jpg (1200x661, 91K)

I present to you....my dick. Suck it, you third world monkey.

>says the Europoor
Feels good to be North American.

>north American
Something only a spic or a snow nigger days.

Literally has third most traffic behind only Binance and Coinbase, applications for IEOs overflowing, BQQQ presale sold out INSTANTLY, world’s first orderbook sharing (withBittrex) to be implemented.

>imagine being so inbred that you think investing in this obvious goldmine is unironically a bad idea

STAY POOR FAGGOT

what coin?

BQQQ. New Asian exchange aiming to be the next Binance. Working with Bittrex.

Has this done an ICO/IEO/Whatever the fuck it's called these days already?

Yes, the price was $.01 per bqqq in the IEO and it sold out instantly. The price is currently $.0111 on IDEX with good liquidity.

So I provide them with start up capital in return for owning shares in the exchange and they split the profits with me?

You dont own shares in the company. Think of it as BNB. You get access to IEOs, get discounts, and airdrops

Kek second thread i see you spewing this shit. Guess they gave you uniform shilling posts. Fuckin retard

No, I just thought that my response to faggots like you was so good that i has to use it again.

How’s it feel being a nigger and knowing whites are better than you?

>10 billion supply of tokens
>10 billion
Im good

They will buy back with 20% profits until the max supply is only 1 billion.

Maybe read a whitepaper , nosex incel.

uh huh. Why are you shilling this shit so intently, clearly you have something to gain. Is it the fact it just got listed and will dump like all recently listed shitcoins usually do?

Of course I have something to gain, fucking incel. Plus I’m not the only one on here shilling it.

I’m already wiping your ass by giving you this info. Do I also need to take the shit for you as well? Biz literally gets more and more retarded every single day.

its fucking dumping

It still hasn’t went under IEO price. Not going to

>incel
>do i need to take a shit for you?
No thanks, I can shit in the loo just fine on my own. Which asian country are you from?

God pajeets are some of the most aggressive shillers ever, fuckin bugmen

You’re street shitting tactics aren’t going to work with this one, nigger. Go back to Dearborn, MI and praise allah and then go rape some white bitches. You fucking shitstain on society.

Spoiler alert: it's not the next binance. Just another p&d pajeetcoin