LINK Technical Analysis

Someone please tell me what's going to happen

Attached: 1558468699465.jpg (675x675, 40K)

>muh TA
>not FA

Fundamentally not going to make it

Attached: 1549287544581.jpg (1304x1428, 580K)

Moon to 25k sats eventually. Weak hand faggots, who bought into the Teeka pump are now dumping into massive buy walls, so it's slowly bleeding down, but they are running out of LINK. The volume has decreased by 50%, because they are almost no sellers left.
The amount of LINK wallets with 50,000+ link has increased dramatically in the last week. Everyone with half a brain is accumulating.

It's going to dump back below $1, most likely all the way to $0.30

cringe

Hate to sound like a thirsty Twitter trader faggot but what timeframe do you think this will happen?

Well, once the volume drops to 500 btc

Aight, I guess there's nothing to do except to wait and see. My fib time zones are telling me that there should be a big move on June 16th so hopefully that's the same price action you're describing

Well, when your order books looks like this for a while and the volume keeps dropping you know it's accumulation and not a dump.

Attached: orderbook.jpg (647x412, 46K)

I will hold you to that and call you a larp once you are even off by a single day

If you're going to swing off this advice, give yourself a 12 hour window before and after the 16th to be extra safe.

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-205712.jpg (1215x1638, 325K)

>weekly cmf at -.16
>weekly rsi at 58
Expect a sharp correction, and an extremely sharp re-correction. So typical LINK movements

checked. how low do you think it'll go?

>trading crypto based on rsi

I expect rsi to fall below 30 in a matter of weeks, 3 or 4, cmf rising in the mean time and creating a golden shot, pumping the price to at least .00030 or even .00050 with enough fomo, when cmf turns positive and rsi rising over 30 again
Rsi alone is shit, together with cmf actually a good indicators.
btw, have a look at the obv, reminds you of something?

I was just joking, I hope you are right tho

ADX just maxed out
MACd is on its average low
RSI hit rock bottom
price held even though we had a strong selling pressure
this is a good sign
1.10 could be a strong support
link officially became a 1.10$ stablecoin

>doing TA on dollar pair

Attached: 1560179187240.jpg (362x263, 22K)

I've already been redpilled on LINK's OBV but do you think you can shed some light on whats happened to link during March - May 2018?

It obviously was experiencing market maker volume during this time but for some reason, OBV was going down.

I thought it could be Pre SIBOS whales (ones who jump into every ICO and weren't redpilled on link) trying to dump without crashing it to zero but now I dunno

Attached: hmmm.png (1814x823, 166K)

i'm doing it on LINK/BTC 15 minutes candle

Cope

You already got it. OBV produces false signals, if volume dramatically changes, mostly when institutional investors start to play their shenanigans, obv becomes a lagging indicator. That is why OBV is best combined with MAs
>15 min candles
are you a bot sir?

Developments on ETH 2.0 will make LINK obsolete in 1-1.5 years.
Sergey will rejoice that the pressure period of his life is finally over.
Celebrates with cheeseburger.

Link + GoChain = 100$ EOY

you mean like mega blocks and shit, as Roger and Craig try to make fools believe.
You don't put Gigabytes of external data directly into a blockchain, the same as you don't write every pen bought and broken into your final balance sheet.

>> you mean like mega blocks and shit
no.

1000$ EOY

Is it simply not better to wait when Link reverts to its mean value of 60 cents and buy then? Seems pretty obvious.

kek, you cannot read order books... and by that I mean order books literally say nothing