LINKIES BTFO

widespread smart contract adoption not coming until 2022 ENJOY THE WAIT FAGGOTS HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 8BFB45BB-7C1B-4B32-824F-5DF60756FCF8.png (800x350, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artificiallawyer.com/2019/06/11/end-of-the-beginning-for-smart-contracts-accord-forum-write-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy then one of the big boys will have taken over and you linkfags will never get your ride to the moon

artificiallawyer.com/2019/06/11/end-of-the-beginning-for-smart-contracts-accord-forum-write-up/

OH NONONO NO NO

that's right, exactly in 2022 on new years eve every ceo of a big company will be hit on the head with a hammer and suddenly they will all realize smartcontracts are the way to go. beware: this will not happen a minute sooner than january 1st in 2022. OP is obviously a retarded mouth breader.

Everyone knew this already retard. Speculation comes before adoption so the time frame is much shorter and will coincide with the upcoming bull.
***This post is fem-vitalik approved.***

Attached: 1560324131478.jpg (828x641, 366K)

cope
read the article

you mean the btc bull where you fags get left behind yet again? enjoy that

i did. some old fart who is called "lord" spits out shit he clearly doesn't understand. he prolly still uses a blackberry and wears a suit to work every day.

and those are the exact people who biz thinks will pump their bags

If anything, the article is fundamentally bullish. It means shit is getting traction and 2022 will be a great year. Until then, things will grow.

>price slowly dropping, volume dropping, fud rising
buy signal

>perhaps we will have to wait until 2022 for significant uptake
> Perhaps

Perhaps your parents were retarded siblings.

yeah, and not all the other blockchain projects who announced they will use chainlink; or not truffle or other great new concepts like cryptlets. we are indeed waiting for law (be far one of the most slow evolving Jow Forums in the world) to adopt cl. i agree that it will take long before law adopts smartcontracts, but this is not at all the first adaption of this technology. law was never and will never be a first adaptor of technology.

It means you bought half a decade too early and you better not be depending on link to deliver anytime soon which half this board is

do you know what a contract is user

how is that even remotely related to my argument? nice btfo

I am going to sleep
Some of you understand this but to the rest: we are unironically 3-5 years away minimum from the sort of adoption that will make link hodlers rich. If you think link will be worth any more than 5-10 bucks over the next few years prepare to get rekt bad

I bought early all right. As if that's a bad thing in any conceivable way. Don't care if it takes a few years, I'm not a NEET. Careful with the predictions though, nobody is expecting this to go to $1000 overnight so I doubt anyone will fall for your fud. Strap the fuck on and just forget about it for 2 years.

confirmed 1k eoy.

>thinking smart contracts are only about legal contracts, not event driven tamperproof automated systems
ok bby, shhhh, off to sleep

>fudding on a chainlink board, 2 years too late
Hello newfag, I'm sorry your stack is only 325 LINK

Literal who sounds a lot better. Stop saying "literally who" because it makes you sound like a beta metrosexual and it's not funny.

This will not age well. I wish someone could engrave this on your tombstone so that everyone laughs at you even after you're dead.

you are arguing that law doesn’t have to be the first sector to adopt smart contracts. a contract is a legal document. a smart contract is a legal document. if it is not recognized as such by law it is dead in water

going to sleep. kys

>OH NO NO NO THE VERY FOUNDATION OF BUSINESS AND VALUE EXCHANGE ITSELF WON'T BE IRREVOCABLY CHANGED FOR ANOTHER FEW YEARS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The absolute state of nolinker cope

Attached: 1534448668768.jpg (301x424, 29K)

>haha
>you ore going to have a 9 figure net worth
For some reason I'm ok with this. 2022 will be a good year.

Yeah unironically doesn’t feel bad at all.

you do realize that chainlink is only the middleware and can be used for literally many purposes and a "contract" is not legally binding in that way a "contract" only means an "agreement" between parties or machines. law is only one of many applications. not understanding this, is not understanding what smartcontracts can be used for. eg: i can create a smartcontract that pays out 1 usd after your gf blows me. no need for it to be legally binding. also: this has nothing to do with cl, cl is the middleware.

You're preaching about law but you clearly have no actual knowledge of it. Law is never predictive. It's only made a posteriori.
>a smart contract is a legal document
lol, no it isn't and that's the whole point of the article you just posted, retard. They WANT to make them legally admissible but we're no there yet. Learn how to read, learn about the subject you're pretending to be knowledgeable and come back in 10 years when you're not a retarded teenager trying to fud the best project in all of crypto. Fuck off.

Insurance and derivatives this year. Sergey said it

exactly this.

Discord trannies begone. This is nowhere near organic banter.

a smart contract can be used to turn a sprinkler on in a field when temperature hits 30 degrees celcius
in that use case, its just event driven architecture with immutable lineage of events stored as "transactions" on a ledger

there are many uses. legal is just one

I don't know what discord or a tranny is. I live a full life, unlike yourself. Go out more.

Have sex incel

Attached: 1543399660200.png (1640x1246, 917K)

And when that happens you think that they will use Chainlink? Wait nevermind you're a discord tranny. Post more LINK pastas and gb2dilation.

I suspect I do it more than yourself. I know it's hard finding a GF that loves you when you're overweight and smell like shit but don't give up.

what the hell are you talking about? Goddamn, this board is plagued by larpers on all fronts. Fucking love it but in case you really are a retard, when "that" happens it'll already be too late to jump on the LINK train and we will be wealthy beyond imagination. Get your shit in order.

> Seething discord tranny detected
Discord fud no work here

Attached: DiuUxhUYAA_ayO.jpg (407x447, 20K)

No crypto ever got any "widespread adoption", including BTC and ETH.
Protip: price speculation doesn't wait for "widespread adoption", only the promise thereof.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

> He bought low. What a fucking loser.

So more time to accumulate then. Good, good.

Attached: true.gif (540x250, 1.98M)

>the price of Chainlink isn't going to go very high, so I need to hoard as much as possible

bullish for chainlink