Today is the day

Enjoy the gains boys, don't be greedy. Take some profits and reinvest..

Who am I kidding, fucking hold till $10. That 200k stack is look mighty healthy already

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 15K)

serious advice - sell the news, buy the dip. this will be a monster, but it's inevitable that it will go down. last chance to fill your bags when it does.

>but it's inevitable that it will go down
Does that really apply when people have to buy XCM to use the margin trading that it pumped for?

You are right but because of the KYC it's actually quite hard to FOMO in.
I can see this just steadily powering up.
We should have had a dip by now but it smashed 10 cent and held

when moon sirs

We're going to be rich! I'm going to be a millionaire EOY! Suck it stinkies, to the moon!

Soon™

How much to make it? I can't even buy any

This is getting listed on Binance next month.

how much XCM do you have fren?

sexy chart on this coin, lotta room, I'm in.
should i wait until the price is right or not even?

Buy STAC.

>binance listing another exchange's coin
What?

don't be retarded.

yeah, sure

Attached: heuhuehue.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I'm just hoping they come out today with margin trading. It's really gonna bring back a lot of lost confidence and make investing a whole lot easier.

It’s coming out today nigger

It going to blow everyone away, everyone will switch from binance to coinmetro!

delusional

Retard. Have you not listened to Kevin? This IS the next binance.

If you think that everyone will switch to Coinmetro from Binance just because of margin trading, you're delusional

>CZ ID
it's afraid

fuck, you got me

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

Total volume is rising with a low xcm/eur percentage. Would this imply that due to news people are transferring eth and btc to the exchange in order to buy up when the news breaks out?

Attached: 7FD3A962-53BC-4EAF-9481-D222B7168A64.jpg (1080x1288, 93K)

Labeling anything as the next is a red flag to me.
We should strive to be something special.

It doesn’t really matter. Volume has been increasing week on week now steadily. Margin trading will explode this. Read the white paper plebs, this is going to 1 eurobuck soon.

Attached: 19B0160F-C079-47E5-B9AF-6DA74628D54B.png (1080x675, 355K)

Won't happen unless XCM suddenly has a smooth bug free interface not designed by a retard

Attached: dum.jpg (1280x672, 94K)

what the fuck is that, an early version? I don't even remember this lmao, looks AWFUL

That must be a mockup from pre release because it has never been that ugly. It is rather pretty at the moment
Pic related.

Attached: Capture.png (1630x927, 139K)

>pretty
like this ever cared in ux

is it too late to fomo in?
since i don't have an account how long does the KYC approval take?

>how long does the KYC approval take
4-6 days

its going to 1$ within 8 months, there might be a dump near august, do with this info what you will

30 minutes to 4 / 6 days (if you are extremely retarded)

deceiver tier 2 level

How do I withdraw correctly? I withdrew to my bank thru swift and in the beneficiarys address it was my address and I couldnt change it. Shouldnt it be my banks?

They literally verified my KYC I instantly I demanded customer service to push me through NOW or i'll never use the platform. Some guy named Carlos pushed me through in like 2 mins.

Real retard hours

Attached: IMG_20190602_142723.jpg (640x619, 54K)

>info

Whats happening in august?

Took me around 30 minutes for tier 2, are you sure you're not just retarded?

token unlocked for the earliest ico buyers

Use my ref code when you're signing up frens. DaniloLov

You can thank me for the millions you make when we pump hard.

Lol, you must be getting desperate, posting a pre-release shot of the exchange.

Nice to see how far we've come though. The margin trading interface is something else even compared to the current iterations of the platform.

Hard to see that happening when this shit is unavailable in so many regions mine included (burger), while Binance is available in these regions.

Attached: allaboard.png (372x313, 81K)

It is available in most states, you're probably from Jew York or something

Based Kevin. Doesn't want Jews to Jew XCM.

Yeah I'm from Jew York. Fuck my life.

A friend of mine from Washington (state) also had issues with KYC. Any weird crypto laws there?

Not sure, the only state where I know for a fact that they won't allow is New York. Did your friend manage to pass eventually?

>KYC

hehehehe

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man

oh this is too good, this is better than when I joined a bitconnect fb fanpage to read the posts

Enjoy losing everything lmao

He used ID from state he's originally from and got through.

Huh, maybe Washington has some specific regulation regarding cryptocurrencies then.

How we holding up?
The TG is full of retards trying to get help with KYC.
My logic is, as KYC was litterally a piece of piss, then 1 in 20 are retarded enough to have to ask in TG about help. Even if you are stuck, it's so blatenly obvious to use the live web help on the website.

Based on the number of retards asking in TG, I'd say we're getting upwards of 500 new sign ups each day.

Good things boys, good things

KYC is piss easy. And the live customer service is great. Replies in 5 minutes max any time of day.

literally had 0 issues with KYC
I don't know how retarded you must be to get this thing finished.
Barely took me a day and it was all approved for Tier 2, just missing a proof of salary for Tier 3 but I don't need it

where should i buy this shit? PLEASE HELP I WANT TO MAKE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
HOW MUCH TO MAKE IT HELP PLEASE I DON't WANT TO BE A POORFAG

Attached: etqetqetqeteqt.png (513x477, 316K)

liar. deceiver. shame on you.

Coinmetro.com, 50k is enough to make it. €10 EOY.

You can use my ref code if you want to sign up.

thank you fren i'm going to use your code ;)

Attached: tejescskepls.jpg (778x512, 69K)

It's true, get over it

33 fiat pairs soon. if cm has to exclude something or someone, then due to regulation.

crypto-boomer identified

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 32K)

fuckin lol

When should I sell my LTC to buy more trains?

Rn would be a good time since its hours before the announcement

you're a nazi

What is the MC?

Attached: 26b.png (720x644, 39K)

Usually I would agree. Everything dumps after announcement however...
This is not an announcement , this is a new feature actually coming to life. It makes no sense for it to dump after in this case.
Some smart people will be tempted to long CM as soon as it goes live.

Or back yourself and short it.

Either way I don't give a fuck. It's gonna bring more attention, customers and hype to CM which will pump my trains long term

I meant for him to buy now before it pumps so he can get it a lower price. I don’t think it will dump. Maybe if people who bought at 12 cents will start taking their money out

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'm NOT GETTING MY PHONE VERIFICATION FOR SOME REASON FUCK THIS HELPPPPPPP. wtf is this site lul

I'm 20

it's a scam site you mongoloid. they want your data. and then your money. don't fall for the paid shilling here.

What's the issue? Was a document rejected? There is live customer service that replies pretty much instantly if you're struggling with something.

Lmao. Keep putting your money on non-regulated chink exit scams

>implying CM can afford to pay shills

9 million-ish currently

na, all good. just random shitposting. actually coinmetro rocks my world. but my level 2 was not done in 30 minutes. it tooks some hours. but the support is great. fantastic. my advise: beware to register there! it'S a scam.

fuck you

I really doubt it's a scam. The guy runs a regulated FX broker. But I'm interested in why you think so.

The KYC genuinely does take like 30 minutes if you do it all right on the first go. The instructions bare pretty clear.

danks

you parents feel disgust everytime they look at you. you're a failure to them. and your dad is not your real dad. your mother was whoring around with some arab imbecile. that's why you have black hair and none of your parents.

I guess it took so long because I went trough the process on days off. that's why. and frankly: I don't really think it's a scam. I know about the regulation. they will do pretty well.

don't register there. it's a scam from russia. literally worse than latoken.

Based schizo poster

give me your whereabouts and I'll show you shizo. post your telephone number and I'll call you homoerotic person.

Circa your mom's hole. That should somewhat narrow it down.

i can't buy this shit on coinmetro.
fuck this shit. can't even verify myself because i doN't recieve my code for phone

Contact support

at least her hole doesn't welcome niggaz and mudslimes like your cunt mother

>>Jow Forums
Ya bigot

Which one of you faggots posted some bullshit in the telegram, kek
They're bitching about Jow Forums now
Even Kevin responded to it....called them "colorful gifts"

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 6K)

nigga fxpig has a double digit number of clients (he actually said this kek)

Ok? Still proof he's not just creating a scam here.

this is a racist board you mongoloid

Jow Forums is a board of peace. We embrace all cultures.

just added 10ltc to coinmetro and 6+confirms but no coin in wallet yet???????? wtf is wrong with this site. the ltc address they gave me isn't even a ltc address says blockcypher halp

Kevins a broke ass nigger. Never going to make it with this ranjeet tier exchange. No one apart from biz has heard of it. Bull trap if i ever seen one.

no, we hate niggers and kikes especially.

Attached: 1493200845753.jpg (1400x976, 186K)

Contact support nigger

Wait a couple minutes, should load in. If not, contact support. Live chat responds immediately.