>CRED
>EQUAL

Attached: BinanceDEX.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traxia.co/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fusion is the only token you should care about

RSR

Attached: pepe-coti.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

LTO

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-232849.png (1440x2560, 930K)

LTO is a sure deal
VIDT have applied

NKN

VIDT all but confirmed, they have applied and now binance are holders. They have confirmed exchanges in Q3 also. 4m marketcap. Get in before announcement.

RSR and LIT would be my guesses. LTO and BOLT are pretty much guaranteed.

So if VIDT get listed on binance, what are the price predictions? 10x, 100x,?

I'm thinking everything that pumped 30% yesterday. They must have been given the word and insider whispers took over.

LIT BOLT AND LTO will be next check em

UND

thanks. good info. I will ride the COTI pump on KuCoin to 1800 sats and will hedge into LIT BOLT and LTO

10x easy. Big partners, a lot of transactions/usage, small TG group of 278 people, great solution for blockchain, option to change tokens for shares in 2020. Even the FUD'ers around this project are quiet now. This project has a price of multiple dollars written all over it.

Buy VIDT before it's too late

i will start taking profit at 5x but will hold most in hopes for 20x+. 100m marketcap is plausible if bull market continues to next year, that's 25x.

Kucoin pump too risky. LIT and LTO are medium term home runs for me

Basic Gestalt on this poo cone please?

LIT and BOLT are up next

Attached: vgWPMQDI.jpg (600x314, 34K)

On the cusp of binance DEX - several major clues being they applied, binance holds some VIDT in their wallet + "tier 1 exchange Q3" in the roadmap. Great tokenomics including regular burns and mandatory client purchases. And new major client announcement on the 19th. Yes, an actual client and not a ranjesh "partnership", because there is an actual working product here that's currently being used.

token is not needed. stay away.

Sssssh, everyone just focus on pajeet BOLT

Pajeet or not it seems to have friends in high places. Other projects that are discussed itt are way more legit like LTO and LIT but i'm still buying bolt

Maybe that UBT

lols, fud, read the updates. only project actually releasing a working product anytime soon with big partners

VIDT

EQL, still sub 2 mil marketcap, get it while you can

Ranjeet the only fucking things you need to add is LTO, FSN and COTI. The rest is fucking garbage

Coti is like a child’s drawing passed off as a Picasso.

spnd you fools

There were some very specific rumours on some news groups a couple of days ago about FSN listing very soon (specifying their fee etc). Their mainnet is due 30 June, and I know for a fact that they're intending a marketing blitz very soon. All fits, as far as I can see. It's a huge project, I'd be surprised if it wasn't true.

2nd that

Bolt, been saying it the entire week now and im up 60%

we heard rumours a big crypto vc needed the vesting schedule of LIT to be changed so they could buy in and then MM the price up

HORREE SHIT

Attached: Bizfar.png (828x600, 477K)

master of the crypto space investing in tokes since '17's when they love to pop

LIT & EQL

One already listed. One probably will

I heard that LIT was going to list on binance's dex after some bigger investors take stake next month after the tokens unlock

where can i buy VIDT?

to late for BNB buy?

This one is pretty high market cap already, won't do much after listing.

idex amigo

FSN is already 100m cap fuck that

idex

HYDRO

projects with decent market caps that are still popping after changes to their toke schedule are the ones the big instuitional people are looking to purchase or invest

they have enough money for them to make a meaningful difference in the whatevers performance

No token is ever needed. We're all playing shitcoin hot potatoe to gain more BTC.
This the reason altcoins exist.

exactly

need to allocate well to tokens likely to pop, avoid holding them too long, keep it l00se

Checking token vesting schedules is everything these days

LIT just changed so it can list on the dex and take vc money

Idex fren

idex lols

Binance's dex is going to be huge for a lot of tokens. just need to push all the tokens

TRAXIA (TMT) is going to the Binance Chain (changing to TM2) should be listed on Binance DEX sometime in July

traxia.co/

Thats fucking crazy
Its starting, LIT AND BOLT TO BINANCE DEX NEXT

BOLT is on the dex already you absolute fucking moong retard why are you such a despicable sack of shit you little twat?

who the fuck are you talking to bud? imma knock ya block off if you talk shit about my boys

LIT TO THE MOON

just bought some LIT because i just heard from a friend at the dex it's going to list in the next month

I know that as a burger I won't be able to use the DEX on binance.org without a VPN but does that mean they're going to shoah all Americans even from the exchange on binance.com on July 1st?

If RSR AND VIDT are confirmed, im jesus

LIT is much more likely to pump

LIT is going to moon. TMT is terrible