Wax partnership with fortnite? Announcement any minute from now

Attached: 0cce235b-e0b7-4d0e-8141-84d101db814a.webm (352x640, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wax.io/
opskins.com/
chepicap.com/en/news/7655/tim-sweeney-fortnite-creator-i-know-nothing-about-eos-.html
blockchaingamer.net/galaxy-eos-vc-fund-kleiner-perkins-svk-crypto-and-others-invest-1-8-million-in-azarus/
youtu.be/4u2QR2XuYRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Scene from E3 Expo. Los Angeles

Shared in their telegram. Are u buying, anons?

VBucks now confirmed shitcoin?

Enjin fanboys will be so butthurt if WAX teams up with a AAA game developer first before they do.

Over under on what Wax is. I can't find them anywhere?

>Announcement any minute from now

wax.io/ is a new blockchain which will be launched on June 30th. It is based on EOS codebase. Which means transactions will be free and fast.

It is an initiative by the already existing website opskins.com/ which is the biggest online marketplace for in-game assets. OPSkins already has millions of users most of who do not know about crypto. When wax launches, all these gamers will be exposed to the magic of blockchain. Real world adoption. Isn't it ?

Time to shift gears towards WAX

Attached: waxnft.png (282x338, 116K)

>partnership with fortnite

Attached: 16738806.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

Tim Sweeney, Fortnite creator: "I know nothing about EOS"

Wouldn't bet on it.. but if true then he played a good ruse on us.

chepicap.com/en/news/7655/tim-sweeney-fortnite-creator-i-know-nothing-about-eos-.html

>Be WAX
>Wait for EOS source code to be in production because can't code
>1 year since EOS launch, platform still on hold
>Go to E3, take a video
OH MY GOOD BUY

Meanwhile, Ubisoft is working on EOS mainnet:
blockchaingamer.net/galaxy-eos-vc-fund-kleiner-perkins-svk-crypto-and-others-invest-1-8-million-in-azarus/

E3 is already over though.

this. also, that video gave me cancer. cant go any more pajeet than that
>shhhh dont tell anyone! its a secret! but you know... lets film this and post on social media
absolutely pathetic

retard

>It is based on EOS codebase. Which means transactions will be free and fast.
sounds like a scam desu

Let others do the hard work while WAX cashes in. Pathetic! oh wait.. thats actually how business works u incel

this is like Skateboard-Jun all over again. why do people fall for these hypescams

Kek those memories

Best of E3 in one video right here:
youtu.be/4u2QR2XuYRk

Attached: Evil Genius.jpg (1000x1000, 113K)

look at that pump lol! People gonna be pissed if its not Fortnite. Honestly what are the chances of it?

ABSOLUTE CRINGE

As a developer, I've already worked with opskins and wax, and I can tell you that their code is or at least was shit, their API was shit, the fucking executives are utter cunts, their security is shit etc..
Only thing they have is a shit ton of money that autistic/pajeets/chinks/ruskis kids give them from their parents wallets

Attached: 1557825359091.jpg (578x605, 27K)

What's this?

Also
>Fortnite

And AMA if anyone wants to

Attached: 1557718249052.jpg (782x767, 114K)

>Wax
>Creators of OPSKins
HAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHH

well at least the fortnite vid made a nice pump and dump, stupid decision considering it's obviously not going to be anything major especially now conferences are over. supposed "big" announcement still to come though so potentially worth holding, on top of a couple additions later in the month

Worth holding fo mainnet pump I think. Just two weeks. With $2.7 ATH some nice potential. Just get rid of that suit in time.

Yes, ama question. So how shitty was it really at opskins and wax

I've worked WITH them, not for them, keep that in mind

They invited my team to their Slack (messaging app for "pro") and after telling them very politely that we've searched everywhere in our code and we couldn't find the problem we had, that it probably was coming from their API and that they should search their own code for a bug, I heard from my introduction to them that they found me impolite and that they never want to talk to me again

And honestly their API never got fully bug free

We had to make workarounds that made no sense in our side just because their API was autistic and bugged

API down without notice quite often too

CTO and some other guy had ultra cringe profile pictures with gold chains, guns and shit, typical amerifat rich faggots, and where so fucking entitled douchebags

Also after I left , they opensourced my code without notice and replaced my name from the author field to some random bullshit even tho 90% of the code is mine and was privately licensed

My god, shameless.. pic related reminds me the first and most important reason why I am all in link

Attached: theabsolutestateofcrypto.png (809x809, 602K)

because you are a retard and normies invest in fornite not scams