What projects are most likely to be up on Binance DEX next?

I hear LTO and BOLT most likely next any others?

Attached: safu.jpg (750x425, 63K)

All Biz shills.

CHX, LIT and FLO probably next

LTO and LIT. Fuck off with BOLT kek. I can’t believe you pajeets still try and shill that

Bezant and Fusion

VRA

also CHZ, listing proposal is running

BOLT is mooning because of DEX rumours you jeet. LIT probably mooning cos of some insider shit apart from the token lock up stuff but BOLT stands as good a chance as any on the hype alone

All these shill threads are confusin a nigga.

Gonna put a little bit in each and wait

Attached: 1560185905672.jpg (1024x768, 539K)

True. 33% each on LTO LIT and BOLT seems like the sane play

LIT's up next. it's why they changed the vesting schedule suddenly

lmfao every single bagholder on this fucking board thinks their shitcoin is gonna land on binance next

FSN won't go on the dex, but there are strong rumours they'll be listed on proper Binance very soon, in time for 30 June mainnet.

VIDT is going to hit binance in a week or so

lto is almost guaranteed. it has pumped quite a bit and sustained that level for a while.

get a load of this retard. FTM was on the dex, got listed on CEX. BOLT's on the dex, GUESS WHATS NEXT?

Compound that with Q2 earning report and token burn and you have a set up for a huge rally.

Marketcap is huge now cmc have updated properly.

ewwwwwwwwwwww

Big mcap is a huge turn off

Higher mcap just means it can take more big money trades

Sure, but it means that LTO ain't a moonshot any more. Just a couple of days ago we all thought the marketcap was $6m. Suddenly it's $28m lol.

There's still LIT though.

Oh I'm on it, fear not. Cheers!

There's still VIDT though.

My third biggest baggy. Am super bullish on VIDT. Yeah!

As well as buying these make sure you buy BNB too

hackers circling bitxmex, time to hodl solid tokens likely to get bought out

Every fucking week I consider it, but figure it's too pumped, and every week it goes up further. I remember like a year ago saying to a pal that we should fuck off all our shitcoins and just hold BNB. Would have gone very well indeed.

What?

Bolt, duh

Lit's up next they changed the vesting schedule

Insider here. Wysker will be. Only at idex right now. Will rocket to the Andromeda Galaxy

Equal confirmed

Never heard of this run down pls

Yeah but there will be others

LTO but the real gem is fucking EQUAL (EQL)
2 million marketcap. confirmed listing.
TWO MILLION!

EQUAL is a huge hit, we're going massive

I just need to diversify my portfolio

Same as LIT and lit hasn't pumped yet.

Where could you find any solid clues on which will be listed?

I've seen a lot of rumours about BOLT, LIT and EQUAL being listed on binance dex

I'm going to wait a little bit for them to cool off before grabbing stakes

??

Am I retarded? BOLT, LTO etc are already on Binance Dex, they're just not on OG Binance. Wtf is this thread

>after binance dex, it lists cex

Look at FTM faggot

Based

Yeah I get that but. But this guy and OP both say "what projects are up on Binance Dex next".

LIT for instance isn't even ON Binance Dex, but people are talking about it with BOLT and LTO which both are. Why are you people putting money into this when you have no idea what's on there in any detail at all?

why would any of us invest in shitcoins, they're all dogfood, we're just parsing the parcel

Binance dex is meant to be the final frontier for a lot of the shitcoins

LIT is a legit project that will benefit the most from being listed on a decentralized Exchange

LIT is listing next, i told you all first

people love to invest in things they don't understand. If they didn't invest in projects because they didn't completely understand it then nobody would invest in anything

LIT has a good team, about to release products and just changed their token schedule to benefit there tokenholders

Tbh i just invest in teams especially when they actually care about the bagholders

COTI is up next. Great ecosystem partner addition for Binance. The tech is great and they are friends/partners with Fantom which managed to get listed from Binance dex to CEX. My bets are in and went deep into COTI

solid ecosystem partners are everything. LIT is partnered with SAP and just changed their vesting schedule so more VCs could get onboard

Binance doesn't care about partnerships or working with projects, all they care about are juicy returns

LIT is going to list on their dex just raise awareness before the mainnet gets released

Probably lto
...but now is a good time to buy the project a few listings away...eql, still sub 2 million marketcap.

Attached: 1560352725603.jpg (1800x1012, 61K)