What will make bitcoin moon?

What will make bitcoin moon?
Fake-"Refugee"-Crisis?
Another 4 years Trump including trade wars?
Gimme some legit thoughts

Attached: DuoH52SXcAEj9I5.jpg (720x763, 54K)

the print() function of the tether contract with a ridiculous amount

shortage of the 11 spices.

Go back to Jow Forums

maybe censorship applies to your goatfucking country, but there's none of that here.
Free4chan speech.

t. Ahmed Al Islami

No, Sir
Sorry Sir

Attached: nazisir.jpg (660x405, 53K)

Niggers

Sure Europe could have it better but at least it's not as bad as USA. How's that border crisis going anyway? Left still blocking funds to help dying children?

Attached: mam.png (76x55, 709)

>islam bad
spot the kiker lovers

Attached: images.png (496x340, 69K)

Wait till he starts taking down the glow nigs and they have to liquidate their btc to buy nukes off Iran to try drop on US soil

>Wait till he starts taking down the glow nigs
don't hold your breath

Attached: thanks goy.jpg (1000x750, 884K)

Think Brennan, comey, clapper and co wont get fucked by a big Trump dick?

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-223214_Messenger.jpg (1080x593, 206K)

what's fake about it? Bush administration literally set this all in motion, I wanna hear how pol rationalizes this one.

2000 3% muslims in my country everybody loves them

2019 8% muslim in my country, only self hating lefies stipl love them

but I dont think anybody will do anything until its basically over 50% (not counting old not ablebodied boomers)

so if you invest long term in such a future shithole be ready do pull you money out in 10 to 20 years

None of that matters for bitcoin, what matters is if whales decides to artificiality pump it again. Which I think they will considering the massive buy orders between 3-5k.
It's just too easy for them to make money on pumping bitcoin, but they need a few years to accumulate so it will actually be worth their time to pump it again.

Yes he already missed the chance to do anything

Faggot

Pls, its just beginning
Thanks for correcting the record though

This

you can't even get a job where I'm living without being bilingual in sand nigger

In france, germany and england, it's already 2027.

>so if you invest long term in such a future shithole be ready do pull you money out in 10 to 20 years
We need a white only (DNA tested) country.

currency crises. not even necissarily major ones, any of them.

Trump has always been (((their))) bitch just like every other leader. Trump was a very elaborate psy-op the dupe whites into thinking they got their guy. Everything was planned and calculated. Trump advances Jewish anti-white agenda under the cucked ideology of civic nationalism.

Attached: 93CE74CF-9D31-4442-A716-06F8BCAFF91A.jpg (1082x698, 153K)