AMB

Somebody still holding? I got banned from the Telegram. How are things going? Masternode onboarding already started?

Attached: Download.png (269x187, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ambrosus.com/amb-trace-the-foundation-of-digitization-5e76b1f8fc0a
old.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/bzi020/where_is_my_masternode_invite/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is REQ tier of shit. If you haven't dumped your bags long ago my condolences

It was confirmed as a scam with that "vechain thing".

>He hasn't sold
Why haven't you sold?

I'm surprised the telegram isn't 100% dead.
What did you get banned for and is anyone else still in it?

Waiting for Mrbearwolf to give you the sad news, user

Can you give me a quick rundown?

It was during that VeChain GmbH renaming or whatever. Just asked something about it, can't even remember

Can anyone give a summary what happened?

Nobody is using this shit. 24 bundles a day is all they have going. Soft exit scam.

what was that?

Summary - VeChain lawyers were too stupid/incompetent to protect their name worldwide
Meyer/Angel were smart enough to take the VeChain name in Europe in order to fuck over VeChain
That's it

I'm kind of on the fence with this one.. not down much though, got a back of 10k AMB for just $450, cheap as fuck.

Telegram is a bunch of pussies, I'll admit. Gives of reddit tier delusion vibes and those the blogposts making vague promises and act like its all going great, and all the " rOaD tO d ECenTRaliZAation !! soON! " bullcrap just doesn't inspire confidence. Anyway, I'm still holding this shitcoin , can't lose much on a 450 usd investment. Hoping for a surprise, even just one client using this shit would give me the confidence to not sell at 8-10 cents (if it ever goes back up that high)

mr.bearwolf already admitted he was fudding AMB to accumulate more, search archives fucking newfags

Their blog posts are 100% hype bullshit. They make fun of vechain but they do the same shit

“We’re working with a big part supplier”
“We’re working with a big tech company”

Shut the fuck up already. They been spewing this bullshit for well over a year. Nobody is using this shit

What do you recommend buying then?

Fuck off Bogged Bunny you incessant gimp.

yeah I almost feel cringe that i'm holding this crap, but worse shit has pumped before and i think it's better to wait for that day rather than sell now, which is practically the bottom. I admit there is a risk this might go to zero and into obscure dead project territory but I'm willing to gamble on that

LINK, my friend

Than their excuse is “we’re under nda” there why we can’t release names.

Honestly, shut the fuck up amb, you been using this same bullshit nda excuse for 2 fucking years. Still nothing. They could not get real use after all this time. Now their slowly exit scamming.

I can't be buying LINK at these levels.
AMB looks much more like accumulation phase.

Stop FUDing a project you're invested in yourself you utter morons. You've had your time to accumulate!

Found the fagot
>hurr durr you guys are fudding to accumulate
How about you take a step back and realize amb hasn’t produced shit. A mainnet with 24 bundles a day. That’s all they have produced after raising MILLIONS. It’s a fucking scam.

don't forget their aliexpress equipment

“Military grade”

Absolute kek

Link? I fell for the hodl meme and the bizonacci vid and am regretting it badly atm.

AMB has 0 chance of long term success, there are just too many competitors and they're all way way better (IBM).
However I believe AMB could have one more decent pump, when they swap from ERC20 to main net, Binance tweeting about supporting the swap and also more masternodes getting onboarded (and paid by inflation, because there is no actual usage).
I hold some AMB and I plan to sell everything at ~1500 sats. Don't think it will pump much further.

They’re not gonna have a token swap. They already have their joke of a “bridge”

I can’t believe versetti stole 5k from me. Fuck that guy.

here sirs

Attached: amb_hitech_patent_chink.png (3688x1070, 1.95M)

Is this the military grade IoT gateway?

watch as the team all disappears now that AMB-NET is going to be "self-sufficient"!tm and "community-driven"tm "in the coming weeks"tm

jfc why did i buy this

It’s very concerning. Especially the team “restructuring”. They deleted all the team stuff from their site. Scammy as fuck.

blog.ambrosus.com/amb-trace-the-foundation-of-digitization-5e76b1f8fc0a

Damn this is disgraceful. Exit scam confirmed and imminent

Yeah such a scam, you can tell by the fact they’re founding members of INATBA, Vlad Trifa is still presenting for them (Techsylvania) and building on the network, they have a working mainnet and explorer with initial hourly (24) heartbeat bundles up as promised, they have expanded to 4 offices, have massively grown the team, they have earned awards as a disruptive tech startup by multiple EU business publications, and they have multiple partnerships with top tier European, Japanese, and southeast Asian companies. This is a marathon, not a 450 meter pnd like /biz falls for on the daily. They don’t hype like their scammy competitors. I will die laughing when you fuckpuppets fomo in at $2.

Fuck you baeshoor. I’m not buying your bags. Or maybe this is captain crypto.

Go make another movie. I know amb is paying you to make those fake movies to keep the price decent while they dump the rest of their tokens. I’m out 5k in this scam. Fuck all of you.

Lol you’re probably Baeshoor yourself trying to FUD and accumulate. You’ve had enough time to load your bags faggot. The secret is out. Vechain gmbh flippening when?

You legitimately sound like a vechain holder from the subreddit
>the price is being supressed
>people are accumulating!!!
>it’s a sale today

Wait till versetti dicks you down in the asshole and than fucks your girl. Judge Judy won’t be able to save you

If you’re not hodling a node of this by mid Sept, you won’t make it fren. I screencapped your responses for future lulz, kind of like that 2016 ETH fudder that still gets dabbed on.

AMB will get to $30 in the next bull run.

Insider here. There are 14 enterprises that they're working to onboard at the moment.

That doesn't include 6 massive consortiums that will join the network.

Good luck to the day-to-day biz normies.

Yea yea yea,,,,, you faggots have been saying the same shit for a year.

“If your not holding a node by x date you’ll be sorry”. Actually I’m not because I sold at 15c. Keep holding and keep chasing the carrot versetti is dangling in front of you.

>t. Rajesh

Attached: 1560256820830.jpg (320x374, 29K)

COPE
O
P
E

Keep waiting for these non existent partners.
>gsk
>nestle
>anybody
NEVER EVER

Yeah ok Baeshoor. Back to the TG you go.

Doing some random coin research and checked in on this. What's with the insane recent volume on the weekly scale?

Team is dumping their tokens. They been doing so since April. Every time the price starts to rise you can see the sell orders start rolling in.

thanks

Vechain obviously

Bro I'm with you literally everyday when I look at my portfolio and see I'm holding AMB I cringe so hard my mom has to come pick me up off the floor, wipe the vomit from my mouth and change my shitty underwear. Then I usually throw her against a wall and play Sonic the Hedgehog

Lies. Added to my cringe folder. Screencapped this lazy fud for eoy .

>t. doesnt actually know what mil grade is

It’s facts. The tokens have come directly from the dev pool. These tokens were supposed to be used for clients to onboard, but the team dumped all of those. The team token smart contract unlocked on April 22 and they’re dumping those too. Read the smart contrasts and follow the money you 71 iq sub Saharan African retard.

AMB will never reach $0.30 again. Probably not even $0.10.
If a token loses in fiat value while the whole market more than doubled in 2019 there is something seriously wrong with it.

Lies? They are selling tokens as we speak.

Attached: Scamsetti.png (1093x294, 33K)

Lol where’s your proof? Literally post a single eth scan tx showing this bullshit. You can’t. The absolute state of pajeet FUDers.

DYOR OP. This is the biggest hidden gem in crypto. You'll see an expanded team, expanded footprint, development of a clean main net and explorer, and EVERY SINGLE PIECE of their roadmap met. You'll see quality, routine communication from the team. But you probably already know that since you were banned from the TG.

no-one fuds amb anymore cos what's the point. it's utterly dead already. i'm surprised there's anybody still holding 2bh.
i always say this, but i feel so sorry for anyone that bought into amb or req. their developers are utter cunts who deserve to be sued into penury. i dont take any satisfaction in knowing that i moved all my amb and req coins into LINK in march 2018.

This. The only reason the price hasn't hit 0 yet are desperate bag holders still buying AMB with every paycheck to decrease their average buying price.
AMB lost their last little bit of credence when the onboarding of new masternodes didn't start at the beginning of this year and instead got delayed to the end of 2019.
At some point even the most gullible Amblet must find the complete lack of progress concerning.

Complete lack of progress? Are you fucking joking or just a

>AMB lost their last little bit of credence when the onboarding of new masternodes didn't start at the beginning of this year and instead got delayed to the end of 2019.
It literally did start though and the rate of onboarding recently increased a lot.
Got a link to that?
"Dev pool". Does that mean selling to pay devs?

All the nodes are amb nodes you fucking. It’s literally a centralized database. I swear biz gets dumber by the day.
The rate of onbording has not increased. All nodes on the mainnet are 100% owned and operated by ambrosus.

>Masternodes getting onboarded.
old.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/bzi020/where_is_my_masternode_invite/
It is 100% centralized. There isn't a single node that is run by a non-AMB team member or affiliate.

Yeah, officially that was to pay for devs, but in reality they dump every time there is a small uptrend. Basically they sell whenever there is some buying demand. The pic was also from the subreddit, dunno the thread.
Price doesn't really matter when you sit on more token than you could ever sell on the market.

There are people in telegram saying they have been onboarded. Are they all lying or are fake identities?

None have faggot. They were all onborded to the testnet. The mainnet is fake and bullshit. No use, no independent nodes.
>telegram said
No shit, that’s place is an echo chamber of absolute fucking idiots who will hold to 0. I got banned for asking why they had the devpool on binance. Fuck all those faggots

This guy doesn’t even understand the difference between testnet and mainnet.

Mainnet is the real deal that clients have to pay for..... nobody is paying to use amb. Nobody is going to either.

Lol they think the clients are onboarded before the nodes are mostly uploaded and the main net is stress tested. They think this is going to happen immediately within the first couple weeks of main net. And they think that weaving a giant network of sensors and infrastructure into a companies supply chain is an instant process. They think they can make it in crypto. The absolute state of Vechain brainless. Yikes.

Mainnet has been live since August faggot. Angel even said they have paying clients. It’s all bullshit.

Been live since August you brainlet. Where are you from.... democratic republic of Congo?

Attached: E7E7C372-EA9A-4985-BECF-7DFD3D45CDFC.png (750x1334, 720K)

Based. How many years is it going to take before it’s fully functional amblets? 2 years? 3? Just so you know the ico money clock is ticking

Tick tock.... how long are you going to wait? I’m sure the next bullshit update of
>muh big partners SOON.
Will have you holding until it goes to 0. You must be a newfag to amb. I held from March of 2018 until dec when they delayed. I been around the amb block enough to understand the scam.