Pretending to wage

well, looks like youtube is blocked on the company laptop. I was going to play one of those "x for 10 hours" videos. Any way I can appear to be active for the next 8 hours?

Attached: 1545707104431.png (806x595, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@galolbardes/learn-how-easy-is-to-bypass-firewalls-using-dns-tunneling-and-also-how-to-block-it-3ed652f4a000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do your job faggot

hope you're not stupid enough to browse Jow Forums on your company computer

>tfw did this once on a primary (elementary) school computer when i was working as IT support

Attached: 1475281080228.png (700x700, 200K)

I do on my companies wifi on my personal laptop. I use TailsOS out of paranoia though.

just listen to podcasts

i like ancient history shit, but pick whatever u can listen to for 8 hours

I browse Jow Forums at work
I redirect Google to bing
I disabled the Google my business new reviews to show up on company gmail, because my boss is a whiny bitch/ass hole so when new shitty reviews pop up for him being a piece of shit, I don't have to listen to him whine
I'm about to block all my stupid bosses auction sites he keeps buying crap on because I'm the poor fuck that has to go get it, only reason I haven't is because I like watching him waste his money

I don't want to listen to shit on the company laptop. I just want the fuckin thing to ilde in the corner of my apartment and show me as available on skype while I sit around naked and play with my dick. Nobody asks me for anything when I'm in the office, so why should I bother?

Look, not that I have any room to judge as I also fuck off a lot at work, but have you considered... doing work?

Hes working right now on not doing work. And you have to give credit. Everyone knows automation is the future.

why? nobody cares here.

What work

Attached: 1537238865738.jpg (983x1024, 167K)

I'm at work right now watching Twitch while shitposting, in a bit I'm going to pull up a game of Stellaris. I'm in IT and you better be careful if your in a big company while, a lot of those companies have software that lets them spy on whatever is on your screen. Good thing I'm the one in charge of all that at my company, I get to report people like you or Stacy who surfs Facebook all the time while I do whatever I want haha, IT is the best.

P.S If they don't have the screen spying software, they will still be logging what websites you go to, to get around it use a vpn, or setup a home server you can remote into like I did and then surf from there, a nice bonus is that it gets you around the filter, but it may be laggy if you have a bad home internet connection.

Got that covered. I'm at home with my company laptop open elsewhere, and I'm shitposting on a personal device. The ideal solution would be to get one of those USB dongles that mimics a jiggling mouse so that I appear to be online, but I can't wait for shipping and I don't want to put pants on today.

my hospital will fire for vpn use. We have to ensure security and that means nobody gets secret tunnels that might breach the firewall. zero shits given if you browse some crap in your pause though.

Yeah, I can see that, but if you have terminal servers setup at work then you could setup an RDP server at your house to browse from and it would look like a normal RDP session unless they really looked at what IP addresses were being connected, I guess it depends on how competent your IT is.

I like to scroll through the privacy policy on the company website. Or sometimes even the terms and conditions. I've been doing this for the past 6 months, 8 hours a day because my boss never gives me any work.

Attached: 1550446800386.jpg (395x669, 99K)

I know this feel my fren

Attached: 1549140628745.png (689x473, 97K)

My first job was like this, I eventually bought a pink set of bluetooth headphones like pic related, kept one in my right ear and used it to listen to podcasts and audio books, I had someone ask about it and I told them it was an assisted listening device and no one mentioned it again.

Attached: download.jpg (500x500, 12K)

It's an open office setup so everyone is given headphones luckily. I'll listen to podcasts or upbeat house music while I scroll through the ToS.

Attached: fe02.jpg (1440x720, 166K)

Play one of the default windows media player videos on a loop

I know that feel. Most of my job is existing until things break.

5S your desk. tape off areas for your calculator and stapler to maximize efficiency. then help your cube-mates optimize. then put 5S on your resume.

Why don't you circumvent that by using DNS? You can access the internet anywhere that lets DNS packets out. Don't remember the name for the software, but it's a nice little hack.

Here is an article about DNS tunneling

medium.com/@galolbardes/learn-how-easy-is-to-bypass-firewalls-using-dns-tunneling-and-also-how-to-block-it-3ed652f4a000

Genuine lol

i use an autohotkey script to jiggle the mouse very slightly if i'm idle for 2 min

#Persistent
#SingleInstance force

SetTimer, MoveTheMouse, 5000
Menu, Tray, Tip, cc
return

MoveTheMouse:
If (A_TimeIdlePhysical > 120000) {
MouseMove 1,0,3,R
MouseMove -1,0,3,R
return
}
return

hoes love my gemba walk

You know we're tracking all activity on the WiFi bro fucking lmfao. You're lucky I'm a fellow Jow Forumsnessman otherwise your ass could be getting fired. Stop using the firm's WiFi and use a hotspot on your phone or something you dumb shit!

download and install selenium. write a selenium script to constantly click a button in non headless mode

>youtube is blocked on the company laptop
lol now this is wagecucking