60% in 3 days, 113% in a week

and we’re not even close to the top, did you buy in Jow Forums? all of these “token not needed” dorks will fomo in after huobi and binance listing.
also price predictions?
>$.25 eom ez

Attached: 7475502C-F51F-41B0-9CD5-0E6D58A74E17.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.binance.org/topic/139/draft
etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0xe7c54558a04f2f673ce271b6c908839e9342a50a
reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/bzfezw/vid_any_potential/
about.v-id.org/rembrandt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Binance DEX practically guaranteed. Mystery partner/client announcement on the 19th... still only 4m marketcap...

community.binance.org/topic/139/draft

post deleted?
the most obvious moonshot right now by far

At least $2.5 eoy

sold at the top, will buy back in later

Lol good luck with that.

it's the draft for the binance dex listing. it's genuine too. it'll be updated soon no doubt

LOL

gl, I don’t think we’re going to see any resistance going up, this is still valued extremely low. some nignog was in the thread last night saying he sold half his stack at .10 after 30% profit, he missed out on an extra 15 or 20% on top of that

>the top
HAHAHHAH!

meant for that’s a stupid move though buddy, one of my biggest regrets ever was going all in on ANS at $5-10, selling half stack at 15 after NEO rebrand, and watching it soar to 40 and then 60. you’ll most likely have similar feelings about this one

ok

>market cap $3,815,549 USD
>the top

YOU DONE GOOFED, BOY!

i held this for almost a month and sold the day before the pump started. not even joking

Do the needful sirs. this will 10x eod 100x eow guaranteed. thats why im shilling it. i just want all you anons to be rich sirs.

kind of the same
sold my stack (only 4k but w/e) and went into one for quick gains and didnt bought back in again fast enough
now i only have 2,6k
its all lunchmoney but i hate myself if i just had hodled this shit i would have my 13k stack REEEEEEEEEEEE

> $57.105.441 USD

you in a few weeks

>the most obvious moonshot right now by far

?

its almost like i struck a nerve just by saying that i sold. a little bizarre dont you think, why would anyone care so much?

No, you didn't strike any nerve. We're just laughing at you.

why the fuck would you ever sell this? Simple use case, applicable to all industries, master marketers, token burns, token buybacks, conversion to equity option at the start of the bullrun during the BTC halvening, and the fucking partners!

Imagine not holding a token that's not needed.

? ?
the marketcap is $3.8m

>all of these (you)s
>NO NO WE ARENT UPSET I S-SWEAR

Yeah, you sure showed us. What ever will we do?!

who's upset? it's gone up since you've sold so i doubt anyone is upset. kys

i thought it will not happen much until i buy back
i was just one day too late or so
and i sold in the beginning because it was dumping hard and im an impatience fuck, im sorry

Attached: 1559291662907.png (1200x1063, 987K)

which token fantom?

no, VIDT, the subject of this thread!

No, it just doesn’t make any sense. This thing has been moving upward constantly for a week, is still undervalued, and you have nothing to base the “top” on other than deciding that you want to take a gamble. If you would’ve sold just to take profits, that would’ve been more understandable, but you said you wanted to buy back in after it dumps, which you have no way of knowing. I’d be pissed at myself if I was so low IQ

>fantom
what the heck are you talking about?

>VIDT
aight sry I'm a little drunk from a party lol

I bought in. What's now?

On the cusp of binance DEX. Great tokenomics including regular burns and mandatory client purchases. New major client announcement on the 19th. Other exchanges and binance CEX in the future.

Sell on 19 June, easy 3x

thank you, sirs

Ive only got 5k :(

did you have sex?

browsing Jow Forums disqualifies one to ever have sex tho

have sex incel

This coin lacks memes, please do something about it, otherwise i'm not going to buy it

Attached: VIDTshares.jpg (630x630, 95K)

Good enough for a starting point, but you(we) need something more sophisticated

I'm not that convinced since anyone can make accounts. You can get his name and pic from linkedIn. I'd even go as far to ask him directly on LinkedIn as a fellow Dutchy, but I need premium to msg him.

It was brought up to him in telegram, he didn't deny it

tho he didn't confirm it either, but i'm sure if it was fake then he would mention it, as he did it with the recent fake partnership rumour

>tho he didn't confirm it either
He replied with this gif. If it's not a confirmation, then i don't know what is.

I'm still not sure if i want to buy the very top, it can clearly grow much further before any meaningful correction, but i really don't want to get dumped on

Attached: ezgif-2-c33375667428.gif (480x244, 1.05M)

meant for

geez, my adhd, ocd and dyslexia just kicked in

Attached: 1521847509282.png (403x448, 53K)

try telegram. pretty certain he'll reply if you ask him nicely

No dump at least untill June 19th announcment

weird how this shitcoin is mooning, I'm going to develop someshit like this and make money from an ico then exit scam, I swear crypto is so fucking retarded.

where are you anons storing your dear vidt?

I like the antshares vidt meme. gives me good feelings. 63M total supply, mcap could reach say 1.5B in next bull run if we are a success. That puts 1 vidt at 24USD. That's if no more tokens are released.. if it stays at 28M then 1 vidt is 53USD. Keep buying my frens, I think.

do you reckon you'd secure airbus and other companies as clients?

a lot of the tokens were burnt, and they burn tokens every month from transactions

I still have more than you and the 30% was just from yesterday, I bought 3 days ago

why the fuck wouldn't I, my college classmates all wagecuck in big companies, I'll just contact the ugly girls who had a crush on me and are now working at deloitte, accenture, atos, one even works at mckinsey and she would gladly put her powerpoints on the blockchain for 10$ if I shill it to her, some male friends work in wall st, others in silicon valley, I would then list all those companies are clients (because if one chick at mckinsey puts a ppt file on the blockchain using my app, mckinsey is my fucking client), and will exit scam on your low IQ asses....

>That's if no more tokens are released
Circ supply is 28 mil, the rest will NEVER be released, it's strictly for clients using their dapp. It will keep shrinking with monthly token burn

ok larper

larper?
am I larping for going to college and having classmates who now work in big companies? if this is what you consider a larp wait until I tell you how much crypto I own.
vidt might moon, but the project is retarded, they're the middleman of the middleman, I'm sure airbus has software engineers who can develop a better app in a week and use it to verify documents, but someone in some department there is using vidt because he doesn't know better.

>being this retarded

was he talking about this ?
>I'm going to develop someshit like this and make money from an ico then exit scam, I swear crypto is so fucking retarded.
I was joking faggot, this takes more effort than just flipping shitcoins and the occasional x100 leverage trade, also you can't larp about something in the future, I'm a software engineer I can code a better v-id whenever I want, literally hashes files then makes a transaction on a blockchain, I also know people in companies I can get to use my product just once (enough to list as a client)... many anons here can do the same thing, 2 weeks of coding tutorials and you can do this, for the clients, you all know someone who knows someone in a big company.

Yeah, they're doing a lot more than putting a power point on the blockchain and calling it a day. Through the APIs these companies are automatically validating each thousands of documents of all sort.

Most companies won't want build their own shit, especially the many companies who dont have their own IT department, thousand of small businesses, but also large ones.

They have a polished, easy to use product with technical support and it just works.

Why are there businesses doing simple shit like weedman or house cleaners or outsourced IT companies doing basic shit for businesses?

Because people dont give a fuck and dont wanna bother with shitnthey dont understand and if you make.something that is polished, easy to use and just works, ppl will pay for it and use it.

As you can clearly see by the amount of validations happening right now:

etherscan.io/token/0x445f51299ef3307dbd75036dd896565f5b4bf7a5?a=0xe7c54558a04f2f673ce271b6c908839e9342a50a

Kek so just do it and compete then. You seem to be baffled at how easy they are making money and clients using their solution. So just stfu and do it. Take their market share and neets will buy your tokens

You're right to be honest, I don't know I rode the first vidt pump from 0.0002 to 0.0007, I'm not going to get a bag now because the tech isn't worthy of the crypto space, sure chainlink can do x1000 if they succeed in their goals, quant can do x100 if they get more banks to use overledger, fantom can do x100 if mainnet works, a 3.5 million $ literal shitcoin that has lots of bagholders who got in at 0.0006 with a simple tech is too much risk for me and for lots of other anons.

Who told you I haven't done it before? I started an ICO in february 2018 and exit scammed after raising 100k$ and went all in link with it, I copied the chainlink whitepaper and shilled it on chinese tg groups, so I know from experience that crypto is retarded.

>clearly not a larp

>3.5

LMAA.....lots of hagholders? 26 mil circ supply only...tiny mcap...binance dec incoming....THE ABSOLUTE STATE.

poor user.

you faggots will never stop shilling this, we will see the same shit with rsr in a couple of weeks, bagholders synchronizing their shill efforts to get new bagholders in.

I have been loading up this week. Do the math rerard. This is an easy 50 mil cap project worse case scenario. Go fomo in Fantom at 60 mil cap or Harmony Bizlet reject.

IM A VIDT MARINE AND IM NOT SELLING
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL just fucking buy you tard you got coming up: binance DEX, other exchanges for all we know, new client announcement, goat tokenomics, 4m marketcap whilst still on literally who exchanges. even reddit is catching on. there is an obvious 5x here. minimum.

>even reddit is catching on
Is there a thread about vidt?

reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/bzfezw/vid_any_potential/
current one on small sub

there have been a few on r/cryptocurrency and they were well received. usually small caps get downvoted because they smell like pajeet but VIDT is actually noteworthy to them because of this for example: about.v-id.org/rembrandt/

cool, thanks

can we laugh at this guy now?

Attached: D3BEDC31-4F01-495B-9ABC-9A50A9A6360A.jpg (750x897, 239K)

lmaoing at his subjective reality

>literal who exchange

Better not mean idex

>idex
>normie norm: aha haha dude what? how do i even use this thing? where do i buy bitcoin?

ok larper

ok larper

i have to agree with this user. idex is fucking good

no shit idex is great. but the volume is trash, hence why binance DEX is signficiant

should i sell my ftm for this and go all in vidt? my current measly stack of 2,6k is making me sad

That's what i did a few hours ago. I'll probly buy back some of my ftm after June 19th announcment, will see

dont want to miss out on the news from ftm and maybe the pre mainnet pump
argh i dont fucking know what to do..

Attached: 1518617631474.jpg (367x411, 26K)

jesus I might drop another 2 ETH into this to fulfill my suicide stack

This will atleast reach $1 before the end of the month

How big is a suicide stack?

Put in one third of my portfolio into it (5 ETH). Thinking about making it 2/3rd.

Lol just sold enjoy my bags retards

>printing money fliping shitcoins dumping on "believers in tech" (its fucking hashing on chain LMFAO "the tech" hahahahah)

BULLRUN IS BACK BABY

Attached: 1555416806382.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

post proof larper

You spam thread by LARP! to everyone who sold lol

Yes user noone sells shitcoins shit will only go up you got me I larped

Have nice life (dont choke on my bags kek)

Attached: 1555067789935.jpg (200x200, 17K)

I spam larp to larpers. Post proof. You can’t.

I can fake proof in 30 sec whats the point you absolute newfag lol

Attached: 1555962086327.png (500x533, 66K)

>BULLRUN IS BACK BABY

fuck yeah

how the fuck did you know about VIDT when it was just 1.5 mill market cap? How do you even find those shitcoins, new IDEX listings?