Harmony ONE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I told you this was a shitcoin. Sell before it dumps sub 100. Dont be dumb, team is dumping.

Attached: B7F697C3-708D-405B-A4DB-B3E676451212.jpg (160x172, 9K)

lmao biz does not simply listen. It was so obvious they fabricated the market liquidity to hide the fact that they are slowly dumping their coins.

270 sats is still high , this will continue to dump. Just look at the fcking chart, do you see any support?

how altruistic of you. rather than looking out for your own interests, you are taking the time to post this message for the 50th time today, just because you care about our financial welfare. you are really an amazing person.

i'm also impressed by your concern troll who responds to you when you post this. or are you just switching ip addresses? who knows.

still, how many times are you going to post this? nobody pays attention to you because we know the team's coins are locked up.

Attached: nobodycares.jpg (238x212, 9K)

COPE! HAHAHA KEKEKEKE. on a serious note. This will pump. but not before it hits 220 again

COPE MORE

Attached: FE3DA4AB-8633-4D43-A47D-B5EEA68C8AA9.jpg (1000x989, 218K)

finally got the dip for once.I expect it to sit a newer higher levels once mainnet goes live.

I was reluctant to buy at first, but underdogs like one (up against the real eth) may develop into it's own on the long run.

Why so many asks?

Are they bagholders desperate to get out?

Is the highest expectation of these bag holders that ONE will reach again 350 sats?

Or is it a trick to keep the price down? Maybe so that they can pump it later on?

CZ was pumping more liquidity of ONE recently by giving out tokens for winning a video game.

Now the price is stuck. Won't move up or down. Don't know whether to stay in or get out.

Attached: 1546709088050.png (271x167, 11K)

>Now the price is stuck. Won't move up or down. Don't know whether to stay in or get out.

well i know

Attached: 2.jpg (810x774, 60K)

Just now. It'll take a bit more to break the trend though.

Attached: 1529800047869.png (212x342, 5K)

320 Sats is the level which needs to be reached before breaking the trend.

Wtf is happening

Team is dumping. Project is a scam.

Haven’t you seen the news?

What news? post link

Bitcoin rise + chink scam = Financially ruined

how many times do you guys need to lose money to stop investing in shitcoins?

if you have too much money, give it to charity.

2 possibilities

1) sell now, buy cheaper and wait for pump

2) sell now and invest in something else and admit defeat once again. but learn this time

Ah shut the fuck up. It was just recovering nicely before BTC shat on it. It'll be fine. What, you think it will never ever recover above this price, even with mainnet coming, more partnerships and news? Just switch off for a few days, who gives a fuck. It'll be fine.

Kindly go get fucked, sir.

Buy at 200 sats

Are you mad?

How does it feel to lose money?

Bad, right?

Well that is nothing, ONE will bleed slowly to sub 100 and thats where you are just going to get numb’d.

exactly...sell now, buy cheaper later.

not rocket science: if you sell low, buy lower or cut loses and get out.

if you destroy your 10x potential buy holding for too long, then you might have a 10x but you will have what you put in the first place, thus, no profit.

Obviously nonsense. Quit yo fud.

despair

if whales bring it to sub 100, then they benefit big time, if it gets to the level its now, they already made 2.7x their investment.

I just unironically went all in.

This. Now is the time.

I gave up and cashed out. I lost 7 bitcoins on this piece of shit.
I hope you have better luck than me!

Attached: 49z2dts807e11.jpg (248x187, 11K)

same just got 300k

Say it with me: 99 sats

THEN ILL JUST BUY MORE

Attached: retard.png (645x729, 90K)

Some people ask how is it possible wealtht people get richer based on meme coins.

You guys are the reason. You plebs are giving then money.

You are getting FOOLED.

Wake up

Attached: 6CE9736E-D0D7-466A-87E1-37DB39B80CE7.jpg (640x638, 47K)

Why you invest in shitcoins?

I did a 5x long in Litecoin at $105 and make a lot of money with minimal risk.

Woah.. you keep posting on a board of people that you have no concern for with no end game behind your actions.
Looks like you are fudding to get in cheaper, saying something about news with no source.

or he is just laughing at you guys because he sold at the top AFTER IT ALREADY PUMPED MORE THAN 5X!

what do you guys need to sell ? x17388? like 5x isnt enough? seriously?

Imagine telling someone in real life that you lost more than 25% of your savings because you saw a meme coin posted on biz and you decided to put your money on a chink scam that has already pumped 8x

Attached: 1CBFC301-9A45-4981-BEB7-FEF05ACFBFF6.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Ouch 6 posts. You sound like the dude who flipped back and forth between saying he was responsible for fudding and shilling chx

huge buy signal. also the coin is getting like 20 daily FUD threads. im going all in now.

some people never learn. what kind of jobs do you have to just keep throwing money out the window? biz used to be a place where you discussed somewhat intelligently, now its shill "your shitcoin chan"

I'm already in plus from this coin, you have to be financially illiterate to either lose money or sell the bottom (which is now). Also the coin has been market sold by whales several times when it started to pump, i watched it with my own eyes. Coin also gets dumped heavily by whales whenever BTC drops.

it never was like that retard.

Yeah I unironically am going all in by tomorrow. Easy 2x over the next 2 weeks for mainnet pump

exatcly.

people should learn to cut their loses and get out of trading if they dont know how it works.

if you guys were wolf of wall street type of trader you would know it by now. you will make more money working at mcdonalds

this never even pumped

Just let the dumb people to but. Natural selection

Leave this board you subhuman nigger

Pajeets are not welcome here

Please kys

>Imagine telling someone in real life that you lost more than 25% of your savings because you saw
From 2013 to 2015, I lost 90% of my savings. I invested only on bitcoin. 25% is not too tragic.

I think it could be bottoming out we're seeing divergence in the hourly chart on the RSI indicator. So I got back in, but with a little tiny position, so I can sleep well at night.

The other thing to learn from this disaster is to NEVER trust CZ. If he really believes in some crypto, he'll be investing in it himself and not tell anyone until he is done and ready to dump. He was promoting this shit, to make some BTC for himself and his friends.