You MUST post ITT if you're waging right now

wage

Attached: GWqlabsDuck.png (112x112, 18K)

Im bout to wage in an hour. Get paid a g tomorrow. Which coin do i go all in on?

wage

I get paid to breathe, I receive experience in exchange for the food I provide for plants and the motion I generate in my immediate surroundings via molecular oscillation

Wage

I love you based duck wage poster

Wage. Only 7.5 more hours to go. Wish me luck

Waging, went to Metallica concert yesterday and have a huge hangover. In 3 hours time i managed to send one email that was 2 sentences long. But hey free money so not complaining, at least im not a NEET

wage in an hour and a half - kill me.

brainlet here. does salary count as waging

yes

wage

Save me sergay

waging all the way to Sunday
at least I was promised a raise in August
I'll get it right guys?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 1.49.47 PM.png (70x76, 12K)

fuck not this trhead again
ok wage wage wage
2 hours and Im off to yoga class

Wage

I'm so hungry and there's still an hour til lunch. What should I get biz?

Waggie reporting in.

wage

Yung wagie here finna drop a mixtape

poopin on the clock bout to drop a pooty.

dang

wage. Just wonke up 3.5 hours late for work

Literally nothing can go right today. I can't even get the food I want delivered to me today because the app has decided to stop working.
I hate this job. I hate this job so much.

Just posting here to say you guys are pathetic. I'm 19 and I don't have to wage to live like a KING. Literally all you need to do is take out $2k in student loans every month it's basically free money lol

Wage

wage

yeah basically, if Sanders and the dems win this coming election I am taking out same large student loans and using them to buy crypto.

I'm just going to put $2000 more in LINK. I don't even care anymore. There's no fucking hope for me. LINK is, not joking, my last chance at making it.l

Attached: 60363679_417925868763047_384198547047710720_n.jpg (640x480, 47K)

There are many coins that will help you make it. Link is not one of them.

While I'm staying money in BTC, ETH, LTC, BNB and XMR these are not coins that are going to make me rich been if they do jump again. LINK is the only project I've seen since ETH that has a chance of not being an obvious pump and dump shitcoin, I literally can't think of any others.

>ignores XRP like a stupid noob
>cries when stays poor

Hi wagies I’m an aspiring wagie myself. Is the future bright for me?

no

we might as well all be dead

and the rich would die too because they don't know to do fucking anything for themselves

humanity is a disgrace

wage

This is it lads, your one and only life. How does it feel? No, really, just think about it for a minute - this is your ONLY LIFE. In 10 years your youth will be totally gone and you will NEVER relive it again. This is it, we're living it right now. It wont begin once we "make it" - its happening right this very second. What you are doing right this very minute is what you will be remembered as when you die.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (342x352, 33K)

Yikes. Well, I gotta do it for a little anyways. Maybe it’ll be fun for me.

you say that like it matters

it doesn't

On my way to go waging right now

Wage. But not for long, took iniative to join a trading course and learn the ropes from a real master. I tried to do it on my own but i lost a bunch of money. after i make a breakthrough i want to move to roswell
>aliens

actually I argue that because it doesn't matter, it actually matters even more. because the absence of meaning should motivate one to do whatever he wants to feel good in the moment, to fulfill their primitive and innate desires. However, instead we work and "plan for the future" which in reality is the real conundrum here - if it doesn't matter then it only furthers the claim that we should NOT be wage cucking right now and submitting to a life of misery when the life does not inherently matter anyway. To continue to do so anyway is to willingly cause yourself pain and is hence irrational and totally illogical even in the face of utter nihilistic absurdism.

Sat outside smoking on my break

I have a hell desk interview on friday.
Fuck I dont want to go back, when are link and bsv mooning??????

Attached: +_416fce118a62259c4f2a57928c4b32d6.jpg (986x656, 179K)

XRP had its chance.

>the #3 coin will x100!
You are MUCH better off getting two low cap x10s in a row

Wagie with perks.
Manager let’s me take waste when I close, it’s fed me the past three nights.
Retard/angel paid for four meals and picked none of them up. I have wings and sauce waiting for me at home tonight.

Just got done waging. Thanks for these based breads

Attached: moon.jpg (612x437, 84K)

Make that angel.
I don’t want to be so mean to a guy who helped me out.

post sauce

Any automation testing engineers? How are you doing and what's your salary?

>Yoga
Fixie bikes suck, plaid is out of style, Starbucks coffee is shit, and no matter how often you go to yoga you will never be able to suck your own dick or be as fit as a weightlifter Chad.

I'm waging right now. It hasn't been an easy day either. My boss is out of the country for 8 months a year, when he comes into town I have to make sure everything looks good. He gets in tonight. Pretty nice though, cuz for 8 months I can pretty much fuck off and do what I want.

cstore wage

done in about 3 hours.

wage

I'm never gonna make it. If taking the late shift doesn't make this call center bearable I'll take the dollar an hour hit to do nothing as a camera security guard.

Nightshift flying is a comfy wage usually but today im getting eaten by mosquitoes.