Bullet proof, ironclad, perfectly geometrically formed, precision engineered...

Bullet proof, ironclad, perfectly geometrically formed, precision engineered, diamond encrusted titanium infused elementium alloy resitance at 8k

Literally fundamentally, physiologically, systematically, mathematically, and categorically IMPOSSIBLE for Bitcoin to push above this level

Selling now is 100% risk free

Attached: 1545678787660.png (624x557, 169K)

Thank God. These 7.2k shorts are really burning me up, can't wait to see them in green again

steaming hot, superfresh, razor sharp, clean cut... feels like the world is right.

butter resistance at 8k

this thread is not going to age well

>t. seething bullcucks

We are going to sub 3k by end of next week

eat shit hobobobo we are going to 9k tonite

Face it dude you already missed your chance at 3k. The reason we aren't going back is because everyone wants to buy at 3k, it won't drop that low again

Oh yeah? Then why are we at $8030 right now?

See 3k IS COPE

Until it goes down below 3k and everyone changes their mind and it was a terrible idea to catch a falling knife, and we all say hello to 800 $.

9.5k-10k eom thanks to bitifinex magic printing

There will always be shortage of bitcoin which always means more buyers over sellers. Holding to 2025 is the safest strategy since you wont be able to buy when price is above 100k on next halving
Or you can just listen to OP and give all your crypto away by some margin trades

rofl

AHAHAHAAHHAAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1557938861816.png (528x321, 157K)

Oops

Bobo BTFO

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHHHAHAHAHA.

GET LIQUIDATED CUNT

Stupid ass bobo

See now, I flick this switch and it goes up 5% filling my shorts, I flick this other switch and your longs are gone.

Attached: asdfgdfds.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Did you get liquidated? Oh poor you, get fucked and liquidated!

based

based bobo

This user knew exactly what was going to happen. Get fucked bobo, you got liquidated once again.

any bobo shorting on bitmex atm?

SHORT SQUEEZE TIME BITCH!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Attached: 1556148790244.jpg (1024x1015, 164K)

Attached: 1553298539556.png (1200x800, 712K)