Just accidentally sent 32 ETH to an old wallet that I no longer have the private key for. Fuck crypto...

Just accidentally sent 32 ETH to an old wallet that I no longer have the private key for. Fuck crypto. Going to KMS today. AMA

Attached: 1494844346955.jpg (320x265, 24K)

The dollar value of 32 ETH isn't that much. Should read about the Bitcoin Pizza if you want to feel better.

that's like, what, 6000 bucks? Sure it stings but it's not that bad, get over it

How?

Lol

My wallet with fiat green is safely in my pocket

Crypto fags btfo

>he doesn't triple/quadruple check addresses before sending
>he doesn't send a small amount first when dealing with a lot of money
wtf user? you just learned an expensive lesson

Attached: 1558540536144.jpg (300x298, 58K)

I'm sorry user. Blew about $1500 wort of ETH on shitcoins so I know you feel

32 eth is a big deal for most people.

dying for 1 BTC yikes

Holy fuck, just got 6k in my wallet, WIN!

>dying for 1 BTC yikes
$1,000,000 in 3 years?

Yeah send in separate chunks and wait for deposits between.

Couldn’t pay 5 bucks for peace of mind and lost 6k. Brilliant.

I lost $4k on a trade last year. It stings but you move on user. Not worth killing yourself. Currently broke asf btw

I lost 180k once in a few trades. All gone, zero.

Expensive lesson, OP. Very sorry to hear about it.

Get a ledger, get a system in place for checking addresses.

What coins lol?

And just like that, the value of all ETC held by us wrinkled brains became slightly more valuable.

Thanks OP

That's why i just keep everything on coinbase. normies always win.

Retard
Economic Darwinism in action. Thanks for playing.

crypto in a nutshell

no worries though 0$ EOY 2020

I actually did send a small amount to the correct address first but I had an old ETH wallet from 2017 saved in my withdrawal addresses and binance swapped it in without me noticing. if I had just sent it all on the first withdrawal it would have worked out fine. lesson learned: NEVER SAVE ETH WITHDRAWAL ADDRESSES IN BINANCE. enter it manually each time. mother fucker. I still have 50k LINK in cold storage otherwise I would be on my way to buy rope right now.

I did a test withdrawal first to the correct address and still fucked up. been in crypto 2.5 years and have never lost a sat this way I'm fucking gutted.
seriously. crypto has zero chance of mainstream adoption while shit like this can happen so easily.

promotion?

It'll be ok fren, you'll make it back

>cash has zero chance of mainstream adoption while niggers can steal your paper bills
you're a fucking retard

I sent linkies to my metamask account. It was only after the fact that I realized I sent it to the Ropsten address and that set me into a whirlwind of panic as it was 2K tokens. Luckily, I found out that your Ethereum address and Ropsten address is the same so I didn't lose anything. But I know exactly how you feel even if it was for a fleeting moment. I've been in the crypto world for almost a year and I still made a mistake like this.

32 eth went out of market.
Literally gone and no one have access to it anymore.
Congratulations fern, you just increased eth scarcity.

From all other eth holders - thank you.

Also don't kill yourself it's just money

What do you mean no longer have the private key? Did you delete the seed?

walletrecoveryservices.com

>seriously. crypto has zero chance of mainstream adoption while shit like this can happen so easily.
you retards have been losing your cones for 10 years and spouting this same line for 10 years. get gud faggot and stop shitting up this board with lamentations about your retardations. go ask vitalik to roll back the blockchain for you, bitch

I created the wallet over 2 years ago when I first started in crypto and have no clue what I did with the private key. Searched all my hard drives, email, nothing. I had forgotten the wallet existed but apparently the address was still saved in my binance withdrawal addresses.

>you just increased eth scarcity.
you do realize ETH has an infinite supply yes? infinity minus 32 is still infinity

And here we are 10 years later with no mainstream adoption. The only thing crypto is used for is neets trading one shitcoin for another and that's the way it will stay. You think normies will ever adopt something where you can lose thousands in a split second by mistyping one character?

Checked and keked.
Extrapolate keys from your wallet address and have a script check them automatically.
You'll have access to your old wallet in a matter of days.

How does that work? U can get private key of any eth address lol?

Ye but that infinity will come to an end one day.

what is a QR code?

That makes no sense