Matic+link

Matic+link

Attached: 39949540-E948-4C08-B824-27123929590E.png (2732x2048, 874K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUTz6lEkS18
zerohplovecraft.wordpress.com/2018/05/11/the-gig-economy-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who?

Attached: 1558376653351.png (800x350, 19K)

>what are grassroots partnerships
Chainlink is middleware, this is exactly what's supposed to be happening.
Get learned.

more proof that these shitteams browse /biz and just want your money

Attached: Chainlink partners.png (1622x1038, 203K)

4 new partners in the last 7 days and the price is not moving
This fucking market

Pretty much sums up biz

Will there be an anouncement every time someone wants the price of eth?

LINK has always been like this
Other coins will pump 50% with no reason, and LINK will go up 10%, then go down 20%...

lmao, nailed it

Attached: 1546196568536.jpg (1994x3000, 728K)

you're comparing link to pnds. zoom out on the link chart and you'll see we're in a big range of accumulation. it'll burst out of it upwards in due time.

You say this like it's a bad thing, link is not a PnD shitcoin, it's a legitimiate project

Attached: F53A3BAA-97F4-4D9D-9A30-31C3B6EF0505.jpg (800x388, 38K)

2 fucking years of accumulation

Who?

January 3rd was the trigger

specifically the past few weeks you absolute brainlet. link has been climbing over the past year when everything else was dying. try again.

>replying to pasta

Fuck off newfag

I want pump and dump so I can accumulate

We are witnessing the unification of the crypto space after years of division and hard forks. Chainlink is the project that saved crypto. All of the best minds in blockchain/crypto are contributing to links success. This is made especially obvious by the autistic screeching from detractors like Craig gaytoshi.

who is this?

This.

Well, link is a project that will end up in the top 3 eventually, so just DCA now

A pnd shitcoin would be back to 60 cents already...the partnerships and legitimacy of LINK are keeping the price from plummeting to the mean

The evolution of the ecosystem. Chainlink is the trees...the other animals use the trees in a multitude of ways...the other animals may kill each other off or die of old age...but the trees are always there and are always useful

>autistic screeching from detractors like Craig gaytoshi.

Not autism; malignant narcissism.

I also find it interesting that link didn't really have a mainnet dump...sure the price decreased but it recovered a short while later and it has now stabilized above a dollar.

I see you pajeet. Every explanation you give revolves around trees and bugs.

My sides.

lmfao its happening to everyone

It's almost like people just like to chase pumps and don't actually care about "partnerships" which will certainly amount to nothing of real world value.

Link is simply The One.

Attached: 1560354046794.jpg (699x485, 56K)

Based.

Attached: Cupace20181023193143.png (1080x1069, 976K)

The leaves make good TP, the bugs make good role models

Tell me about your most inspirational insect. Paint me a photograph.

It's called the "1000 eoy faggot fly"

Attached: NH0QaAGo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

It got it's name because of the sound it makes when swoops by your head

When search engines first came out 99% of the people, internet users, investing public, didn't really understand the significance of what search portals wanted to do. Sure, they thought it was cool that they could search the world wide web for information, for data outside of their realm of thinking. It was a big deal but no one really understood how a company like Google or yahoo could profit. 99% of the world didn't understand the significance of Big data.

The same thing is happening with Chainlink. Most people that somewhat looked into LINK are saying to themselves..."thats pretty cool, they connect blockchains to real world data....pretty cool but..meh.. I don't see what the big deal is".

Really, the 1% (or even less then that) get it. Its about the Data. Real world data will be living in the oracle network. Anyone, anything, any contract wanting or needing real world truthful data will have to get it through Chainlink. Its that simple. Think now....

Google is one of the largest companies in the world because of big data, data analytics, etc... and they have built applications, advertising models, business models using their data as a starting point. Nobody understood it at first. Those that did are in the upper 1% of wealth right now.

Chainlink is the Big Data play in this space..but with a twist. it differs slightly then data on the internet. The oracle network weeds out false data.

Think now for one second. if Virtual Data online is worth that much that google is one of the biggest companies in the world. how big do you think Chainlink can be? We are talking about Real-world data, truthful data, trusted data. This is the key difference between what will be living in the oracle network and in the virtual world, the internet.

Chainlink is a deca-trillion dollar opportunity and there is nothing like it in this space.

Holy fuck is this your post? Goosebumps over here

DELET

Attached: 1535403648316.png (634x517, 574K)

Even if it's pasta, what he posted is true, Chainlink's potential is greater than that of btc when it was still under a dollar in terms of ROI.

Price target is $10000+

Attached: 1559101122760.png (1847x204, 54K)

This shit better be true. How does big Data live on the Oracle network.and how does chainlink profit?

kekked

I decided to write this to give another aspect of Chainlink which I think is overlooked. This is the future and its very comparable to google imo.

Chainlink will be the most reliable and trusted source for data. Much like how people use the interenet today except you have to search multiple sources for truth. In the oracle network you just know it is the truth.

So many applications will be built from Chainlinks oracle network. Honestly, i can't comprehend what or how. You just live long enough to know and see with your own eyes.

For example, the internet, who knew where it would be today? the websites, the shopping, all the cool stuff we have access to. We didn't know this in the 90s. All it was used for was chatrooms. Much like todays crypto, we really use crypto to trade tokens amongst each other and talk about it in chatrooms.

Another example, mobile phones. We used to have phones that fliped open and thats what people were excited for. We could finally call each other and make plans without having to use a payphone. 80s babies probably have never even used a payphone or dialed collect. Once 3g and 4g came out we all of a sudden was able to use the internet. but even that was different then the internet on our cpu at home. Think of all the applications that we use now on our phone. uber, twitter, maping services, waze, the play store, the apple store.

I mean, you can't predict what is going to be built on a network until its built. This is the same for the Chainlink oracle network. No one will be able to see what lies ahead. But the 1%, understand that it is important. It is unique and applications WILL BE built and used. The game has suddenly changed for crypto and the worl much like how the internet and 3g, 4g changed the game.

If you asking this question you haven't done enough research yet.

Chainlink is the source of real-world data for blockchain. You should already know this.

But what im saying is that blockchain will be so transformative for businesses today that everyone will be using it and by default using the Chainlink oracle network. Much like the dotcom era it was all about b2b applications. This is where it all starts, business 2 business, enterprise level applications and then it bleeds out to the consumer retail end. Basically all the websites normies use today.

How does Chainlink capture the value? You should already know this. The LINK token does not only have transactions usage within the network it also acts as collateral to the smartcontracts using the nodes. Again, you have to ask yourself how big the smartcontract economy will be. The LINK token must mirror it. We are talking about the derivative, insurance, escrow economies of the world. The number is in the quadrillions. Not that Chainlink will capture 100% of those industries but even 1% takes LINK to about $800.

Above has already been discussed for the past 2 years. its all true. But, my earlier posts today was to take the thinkin into another direction and help neets think outside the box. Think about in real terms how transformative big data can be and attach it to historical examples.

who the fuk is holding the price down? last couple partnerships did not move the price at all. it spiked up and dumped back down

>partner with chainlink
>by saying you will use their oracles one day
ugh

partnership with pajeets

the fact we shot up over 100% and still holding strong above a dollar should tell you that selling pressure is getting exhausted

absolutely based posts, capped for posterity

Attached: 1560221927258.jpg (2000x1332, 1.23M)

I would give up both of my testicles to know when LINK will actually moon

Hi everyone. I get really frustrated on biz now because there is so little quality info and threads posted now; theyre not even entertaining anymore and after only 8 months holding LINK I understand why OG Linkies bow out, go stealth, and stop posting. Breaking my radio silence to bring you this: *Yuge* bull flag forming on the 1D which is more visible on the 4h. so far this has been one of the most reliable patterns for me. Stoch RSI is also look nice and ready for another big run. I am hoping the breakout to the upside will carry us above ATH. And now I bow out again... goodnight from Rome.

Everyone knows the derivatives market examples. You likened LINK to Google and as a big Data play. I'm wondering how that comparison works and was looking for an example of how LINK capitalizes off of big data. I don't imagine all the data will be aggregated and exploited like Google does. That's the point of being decentralized. Security and anonimity

These retards forget to realize that LINK is only going to work if real world smart contracts take off. That's its entire point. I'm not here saying that they won't, as the benefits are obvious to most of us, however there are a lot of drawbacks as well and it's not going to happen overnight. I think a lot of the powers that be will prefer the current system which gives them more bargaining power, and your average normie is too concerned with the latest nascar race to give a shit

Normies will never even know of link, it will be all backend. Along with this, Link connects legacy systems like visa etc and new systems like Bitcoin, DLT etc

This meme is pretty based

LMAO mainn et has come and gone and its still coffee tier. Just face it if hasnt gone up by now it never will

Companies will figure out how to use the oracle network to save money and increase profit, and their competition will be forced to follow. The dominoes will fall

first it was pol now its biz. kek works in mysterious ways

more like the competition innovates first and the entrenched corporations follow suit when they have to

1000 eoy faggot fly

Crypto projects arent really a for profit corporations like Google. If we are talking about value, Its about token usage which leads to token appreciation. in my examples

1. LINK is the tool that measures the value of real world Data.

2. LINK is what will benefit once companies utilize the data running through the network

3. LINK is what will benefit once Big data gets in the game and we start harnessing truthful data for future unforeseen new applications.

It all goes through LINK.

Continue.

Ask questions and I will answer.

Chainlink related

When does the real price action start according to you? Have you "gone all in" yet?

are you an AI in a blockchain?

all the hype for some pakistani pre-silicon era radio spare part from 70s
BTFO, stinkies
youtube.com/watch?v=iUTz6lEkS18

I'm curious if you've read this.
zerohplovecraft.wordpress.com/2018/05/11/the-gig-economy-2/

today, on the 12th of june 2019, the chainlink fudders suffered a significant defeat at the hands of user's meme

also, my fucking sides

Attached: 1515716505908.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Do they? What is faceberg coin?

well it did have a "dump", most of the dump was priced in before the mainnet though. it just crashed a bit more after mainnet but largely due to btc dumping at the time as well.

where are those anons who were saying it was going to 60 cents?

Attached: 1557792936377.png (1082x695, 503K)

Wuts with the sudden matic dump? News???

Trying to buy back in at almost double the price, while dialating their open wounds

heh. chainlink is the technology that allows ai to harness the potential of the blockchain. there is a reason why anons draw the connection chainlink and szabo's theorized god protocol. the concept of value is in many ways a platonic form, and markets allow us to determine the 'fair' value of the underlying asset. markets have become more efficient over time, but they have certainly not become more fair. many have made the point that cryptocurrency (ie programmable money) is not so much money for men as it is money for machines. in the future there will be entire financial markets managed by omnipresent and near infinitely-knowledgeable algorithms that will reshape the financial markets in greater and more meaningful ways than the internet, and those machines will be trading digital currencies, with transactions securely stored in a distributed ledger and with any data inputs and outputs being validated by the chainlink network.

reminds me of the early threads. pretty comfy.

Attached: 1558128636509.png (500x622, 323K)

Im 90% in.

price appreciation will start very soon, the kind that everyone will be happy with. the real price action, the kind that will...whats the term..... "melt faces" , will start when staking starts

I have not but i'll give it a go.

Thought Mr buterin said staking won't be implemented till a few years

First of all, please fuck back off to plebbit with your spacing. Second, chainlink doesn’t make the data “true” nigger. It only verified that the data from source A to customer B hasn’t been tampered with. Newfag.

Attached: 9B0668E6-E378-46C3-BDA5-9DB31045DADD.jpg (500x614, 102K)

wait don't go

where did all the OG linkies go to? I've been holding for two years now

Good good, treat yourself.

Why the fuck are these called partnerships? What is Matic doing for Chainlink? These are clients. The first among thousands to bend the knee. They're not partners, they're not giving Sergey back rubs or building adaptors.

When do we hit $10? $20? $100?

I will second this recommendation.

How much is face melting? Selling 20% of my current stack would make me sleep more easily but I feel like we're so close.

How do you convert your coins to USD to withdraw off the exchanges?

seriously

>ShitCoin partners with Intel because they use intel machines for development work

>ack in at almost d

you still have not studied. LINK staking.

Brainlet, Chainlink is a network that incentives truthful data provided by individuals running LINK nodes staking their LINK within those nodes putting it up as collateral.

it will be the most trusted source of data on the planet.