Bears on suicide watch

Bears on suicide watch.

Attached: 12432543232.jpg (737x459, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGFisD7lQ4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek.

Imagine leveraging 100x 2k btc holy kek

some happy bloke took that 2k btc to bitstamp obviously

Kek
I think that chink was on here yesterday posting bobo pics and something esle about Vechain

Can't be real. Who in their mind trades on 100x leverage, by the way? It's literally stochastic noise at that level.

gambling addicts?

F

Imagine being this dumb and this greedy

BITCOIN-FUNDMANAGER.COM

>plan on killing yourself
>have 2000btc
>make trade for laughs
>doesn't work out
>continue with plan A

>killing yourself when you have 16 million dollars
What was the trade anyway?

He obviously shorted at 100x and got raped by a green dildo.

historically there are a decent number gigachads who won at literally everything in life and killed themselves anyway. its not exactly unheard of.

I mean, they fucking throw themselves off the tops of the phone factories so much they had to install nets, this is pretty much just status quo.

Read the article, it was his investors money.

He probably faked his death.

This is probably the most likely explanation. Or maybe he had to go prison for life, had huge debts (more than $16 MM) or something like that.

>Having 2000 BTC
>going 100x

wtf I would suck a nigger dick to have 21 BTC and this chink retard gambled a fortune

He's utilizing quantum immortality to localize his consciousness in only universes where he's wildly lucky and rich.

SEPPUKU!

I would suck a nigger dick for 0.5 BTC

I would suck a nigger dick

I would suck a nigger dick

RIP mo more videos from rich china man

This is bullish. We need all bears to kts.

I would pay 5 of my linkies to suck a negro penis.

oh no no no no

Attached: 1546392399135.jpg (960x960, 55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gGFisD7lQ4c

Attached: 1537106411366.png (1280x1080, 104K)

Being this deluded about chinks
Dude just took 2k btc and is living it up somewhere far rn

Attached: shitbizsays556.png (1900x223, 79K)

Primexbt is a better way to do it. I only go 100x on 10-20% of my total stack there. And make sure I can survive insane wicks.

That's the CZ story

>bullish
brainlet here. wouldn't it be bearish if all degenerate bears got killed off? who would the exchanges exploit for easy gains?

Attached: 1560283005738.png (248x204, 13K)

This is good, cant wait for all chinks to suicide in masse after governments enforce crypto laws and binance insiders and scammers get their balancd stuck. God I hate chink nepotism so much. Fuck them.

Maybe he was about to kill himself anyway, why not make one last gamble, if you get rich it's nice but if not you're KYSing yourself anyway lol.

I don't blame him honestly who goes 100x

don't lie user that's you in the video isn't it. also he has a lot of monitors so you know he's pro.

People that have more btc
>load up shorts/longs on high leverage
>sell/buy massive quantities of btc to affect the market value
>close short/long

it wasnt his money, he was a fund manager. he gambled other peoples money and lost meaning he was in massive debt he couldnt climb back out of

where's the 15M rekt tweet then?