Like Ethereum, but private

Like Ethereum, but private.

Attached: Enigma.png (1366x768, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yao's_Millionaires'_Problem
ey.com/en_gl/news/2018/10/ey-launches-the-world-s-first-secure-private-transactions-over-the-ethereu-public-blockchain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yao's_Millionaires'_Problem??
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like Ethereum, but nig

Waiting for btc to correct then i'm going to buy more

Explain like I'm 5

waiting since december arent ya fella lmao your mom is a hooker

Like Ethereum but doesnt work and nobody cares

post portfolio cunt

Ethereum has smart contracts
Enigma has secret contracts
The major difference is that secret contracts does not reveal information about the data. If the contract regards your health care records, with Ethereum, everyone can see your health care records. With Enigma, nobody can see your health care records. With Enigma, blockchains can use private and sensitive data. The health care industry is big, so lots of money will flow into Enigma.
Doesn't work? Have you tried the test net?

Enigma is nothing but SGX running WASM with public key encryption of enclave, too bad intel had 23 security exploits and few more SGX leaks =)

say that again but realise i'm retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
pick any
meme aside, u can implement what ENG is on LINK with SGX wasm adapter, thats pretty much what ENG is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yao's_Millionaires'_Problem
does LINK solve this problem? are they even trying to solve this problem?
If the answer is yes, then perhaps LINK is a contender. If the answer is no, then what you just said is totally inaccurate.

soooooo....NOT ETHEREUM

kek second

So what project do you recommend besides enigma. Clearly it seems their work is based upon flawed hardware

>Like Ethereum, but private.

>what is nightfall

ey.com/en_gl/news/2018/10/ey-launches-the-world-s-first-secure-private-transactions-over-the-ethereu-public-blockchain

Does it solve this problem???en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yao's_Millionaires'_Problem??
Let me answer it for you. Nooooo! Nightfall does not solve that problem.
Nightfall is for transactions, not for private smart contracts.

u should learn what SGX and WASM are
SGX = intel cpus have a private/public key baked into the silicon at 7nm so no one can read them without $XX,million of hardware equipment, SGX allows Intel CPUs to execute encrypted code inside that environment no one can read
WASM = virtual CPU architecture, if you run it inside WASM and provide encrypted( with SGX CPU public private key, so only the CPU enclave can decrypt it inside SGX)

Chainlink already has a barebones SGX + WASM implementation. So Alice and Bob both encrypt their values with key of SGX Chainlink node and give it to SGX/WASM CL Node that decrypts it inside its own enclave, and runs the WASM code that checks which output is bigger, A or B, nobody can read it apart the Intel CPU, and the output result is signed with SGX public key and sent back to some chainlinked smart contract that verifies output of SGX WASM enclave execution was signed by that SGX key and stores the result

Chainlink, somehow u retards thinks its just for API calls, what u keep ignoring is that Alex Conventry is also an MIT professor just like Sandy and also CL has Ari Juels (RSA Security-this is huge) and on top of that they have the leader in SGX *usage* aka TownCrier

WASM = virtual CPU architecture, that usually is paired with SGX and WASM CPU instructions are encrypted with SGX public key so only intel CPU can decrypt them inside SGX enclave and run them. sorry for typos

also, chainlink is 1% getting the data and 99% doing secure cryptographic tamperproof manipulation of that data off-chain before its sent on-chain.

Hmmm interesting, are you a blockchain dev by any chance?

i'm a wizard

Attached: 1559016013936.jpg (518x518, 137K)

i dont know what defi tg posts are and i dont use telegram. there is no ATH because u can keep on building on chainlink with 3 fronts
>new api
>new smart contracts
>new adapters/off-chain stuff

"ath" is a pamp meme mcafee and others used to pump, there is no ATH, chainlink usage is 100x bitcoins if it got adapted for everyday use

So you are saying that Chainlink and Engima are trying to do the same thing and are therefore competitors. Is Chainlink as serious about this as Enigma is?

Or is this something you say Chainlink could do in theory but not their main focus? If it is not their main focus, perhaps they won't be as secure as Enigma. Can you write secret smart contracts right now using Chainlink? How hard would it be to get it running?

no, Enigma is trying to get breadcrums of "off-chain" cake while Sergey wants the entire cake so he doesnt give a fuck about some "secret" contracts because he knows someone can write it up in a week using SGX/WASM/Chainlink nodes

Chainlink is a scam, mainnet released how come it's still a dollar? Enjoy the street ranjeet.

im enjoying jerking off to this cute boy Rajeesh

Attached: lood_thong.jpg (720x1000, 124K)

Oh cmoooonnn! stop pushing these shitcoins and just buy Chainlink. Chainlink is winning and its not too late to invest. Please...

Source?

Attached: DSC_0286.jpg (1440x2560, 286K)

COPE
O
P
E

Upload the set on mega senpai

price to jerk off to my trap waifu is 1 ETH user, take it or leave it

Attached: xdc.jpg (523x697, 60K)

>not decentralizing your cute trap
Come on user

considering i have about 2 million LINK i see no reason to share my cumslut w anyone

The real question is if Chainlink is compatible with Enigma. If it is who fucking cares

Thats fine, user. Hope the best for you and your slut
We all are gonna make it

Attached: 1560280167076.jpg (500x370, 60K)

MIT Jew coin.

/thread