What happened to Occupy Wall Street?

What happened to Occupy Wall Street?

Attached: 222D9B53-44F7-49AA-934C-2CC7212C53EA.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacurrency.org/portfolio-item/occupy-wall-street-occupy-money-talk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gays

They are still sitting in filth doing jazz hands to vote on the most unoffensive pronouns.

They got everything they demanded and capitalism ended, so they stopped it

It was only ever a thing for college communists and fags. Did you really expect it to last more than a few weeks?

this is a pretty good summary actually

Jews subverted the movement with identity politics.

They are the defeatist climate change end of the world people now. Reddit is full of people who seem to have just given up but still find time to spit vitriol towards big company’s who are responsible for every wrong decision they’ve ever made.

Most of them occupy cubicles now.

90% of them didn't even understand what they were protesting. It was just a fad for them on par with fidget spinners.

I think it’s pretty clear when most businesses represented on Wall Street are exploiting their employees with low wages, looks like Jow Forums is full of poor right wing corporate bootlickers

Pretty much this.
Occupy people got their heads kicked in during the protests and their leaders got assassinated.

they unironically came to Jow Forums and got teh redpill,
then they fought in the Great Meme War of 2016.

I was in Florida at the time and loaded up my suitcase with 10 cartons of marlboro lights and hit zuccatti park.... sold loosies for $1 each and sold out in before evening... flew back home the next day

no they fucking didn't, tell me who was their leader that got assassinated? I remember it was leaked that Obama's FBI had drafted up plans to kill their leaders and were monitoring them (this was after it all died down that it leaked), they didn't ever have to actually go through with it though did they? all that happened was a few buzzfeed reporters got bloody noses looking for new facebook glamour shots of themselves "fighting the system" only before calling bitcoin a ponzi scheme and generally being completely owned by corporations in their entire world view

Occupy Wall St is now Antifa

Look zoomer these are the same people that took bailout money and used it to stop reform and to keep playing big bank. There's no winning with these guys there is only waiting and watching their inevitable collapse as evil is always destructive, self destructive.

Hoky fuck, you are a genius

People either grew up or they realized that rent was due and went back to work.

Wait, so you think our civilisation will manage to adapt and avoid collapsing under the connected stresses of over population and sudden extreme climate events?

Trips of truth

This.

woulda made more with palls ports and mints

SJWs, niggers and fags got in, made the whole thing about muh racism muh LGBT, the smart people left and the whole thing died down, because the SJW and the niggers are notoriously incompetent and manipulatable.

kek has spoken

Attached: 440.gif (467x468, 2.64M)

It fell apart because it had absolutely no goals or strategy other then "sit in a park and talk about how you hate rich people"

Diverstiy stacks.
Notice how the left doesn't talk about (((bankers))) anymore and instead focus on evil straight white people?

bingo

> right wing corporate bootlickers
That's pretty much an oxymoron. It's the left that sucks up to the corporations and franchises.
For the left it's the ambiguous faceless "big bad corp/bank" strawman. That's why the kinds of toothless protests are allowed.
The same lefties are religiously sucking up to Disney, Apple, Alphabet. Amazon etc. All you have to do to be loved by the lefties is to throw them a bone in the form of a rainbow flag or an occasional nigger in the commercial and you can exploit them, work them to the bone, censor them and sell them shit with a 1000% markup.

When the right names exact corps and even exact people responsible, it's suddenly hits too close to home and they are regulated, debanked, denied entry to countries and thrown into prison. I don't remember any single lefty landing into prison for anti-government or anti-corp activism in the last 30 years, there are thousands of political prisoners among the right these days.

Attached: unmasked.jpg (710x532, 108K)

Where the fuck did I ever say that the bailout was justified? It was a pragmatic decision to avoid immenent collapse of society from a massive deflationary event. While it bought time it irreparably changed the system. I bought bitcoin when I learned about this and learned about how bitcoin worked and looked at bitcoin's hashrate growth. It worked out really well for me and I'll never have to work again. None of that has any bearing on what I posted previously. Also you sound like a fucking brainlet with your "evil is always destructive the collapse is coming any day now I swear guys" brainlet fucking poorfag argument.

>poor
Debatable.
>right wing
Absolutely.
>bootlicker
Yes because unlike most leftists I am true to my principles and will keep the same values after I make it.
>inb4 muh temporary embarassed millionaire
If and when Urbit takes off you will all be my digital-feudal serfs and I will happily reign over you. Stay poor.

|
|>
|

got dunked on

Attached: Screen_Shot_20190611_at_12.27.37_PM.png (1436x1073, 1.37M)

honk

Attached: radicalized_glownigger.png (1500x500, 76K)

Funny how Goldman sponsors pride parades eh? I wonder why they would do that?

Holochain, you dumb fuck. That's where Deity Arthur Brock got his start talking about a currency which isn't controlled by the guv. metacurrency.org/portfolio-item/occupy-wall-street-occupy-money-talk/

Truth

>GG
>No re

Bernie is the result of Occupy.
For better or worse, Donald Trump is the Tea Party and Occupy rolled into one.