Holy fuck I compared Sergey's Chainlink ICO blog post (2017) to Satoshis first forum post (2009). This is the result...

Holy fuck I compared Sergey's Chainlink ICO blog post (2017) to Satoshis first forum post (2009). This is the result. LSM stands for Language Style Matching and a score of 1 is maximum.

Attached: IMG_20190612_191116.png (1070x1109, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

utpsyc.org/synch/
docdroid.net/NGm5t4e/1-5147965646574714903.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20040326120542/http://www.smartcontract.com/
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Script
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nugga, this doesn’t work for reports like a whitepaper.

DELETE THIS

Also, scores above 0.8 are mostly prevalent direct conversations where the 2 persons adapt to each other. These 2 samples are absolutely independent from each other.

He didn't say whypappa you dumb truck. Turn your fucking brain on.

Sergoshi Nakamozarov

Yes, are you ready to take the satoshipill?

Attached: satoshipill.png (917x805, 148K)

Attached: satoshi.png (628x686, 89K)

His line about post reconciliation settlement read like it fell strait from mummy Master's lovely lips.

Attached: F67CA1B1-5E91-4994-8430-BF64E5B234B0.jpg (512x512, 73K)

>the famously secretive Bitcoin inventor would choose his pseudonym based on his own initials

Good god...

I mean both of their initials are S.N.

I’ve had this as a personal headcanon for a while. Chainlink WILL do all the things Bitcoin WANTED to do.

Attached: 9B2C6655-B216-4398-9A92-C6E64114F12B.jpg (2560x1580, 791K)

Everytime I see this meme I get insta comfy, feels great desu

How many links to be worthy enough to fap to her?

Based

WARNING to all nulinkers, redditfugees, and other individuals of feeble mind: think twice before taking the sergoshi pill! Once you accept the sergoshi pill there is no turning back the course of your life! Taking the sergoshi pill will lead to an increase in asocial behavior and in rare cases may result in treatment resistant schizophrenia. What lays beyond the sergoshi pill is ancient and forbidden knowledge -- this is the fruit that the serpent served in the garden of eden.

so let me have that fucking apple already

As you should, my first instinct is to believe OP is a larp.

So I did this on my own, using large portions of satoshi's first post on a board, and sergey's ico blog post, and got a 0.81 match. pretty good.

OP isn't larping.

utpsyc.org/synch/

Allow me to repeat:

Attached: 1560340455116.jpg (480x426, 18K)

Dude he was like 23 at the time

stupid as fuck
sergey is only 22 now, so he would have been 12 at the time of the bitcoin whitepaper

Are you people actually this fucking retarded? Holy shit this board is one big homosexual cult.

>one big homosexual cult

Pythagoreans confirmed partnering with Chain Link.

Who do you think created the, "I'm 12 and what is this" meme?

No one can give sergoshi pill.
You must find the way for yourself.

Wait he's only 22?
I feel like such a failure rn.

He is not 22 you absolute brainlet

>The initials were always SN

Duh.

Its Szabo. Sergey is his protege.

32 or 33. He'll become the world's richest man at 33 in true freemason fashion

shut up fag

Sergeypill

Attached: 1533177548672.jpg (1426x296, 129K)

Ctrl F "fundamental". 0 results.
It can't be him.

Holy shit.. This is true.. ALL true...

Those were the times man. We were all so bullish on Link.
And what did we get after two years of waiting? 3 centralized nodes and a KYC + interview requirement for new nodes.
Richard Heart was right, you can't stop sybil attacks without a centralized reputation provider.

Truthfully seeing the day we saw LINK go to mainnet- with blog drop vs CWs drunk ramblings... that seriously solidified the fact in my mind that SN is not far off from THE SN, or was at least close enough to the initial creation of BTC. We know mr. Bigmac himself has been in this space for a LONG time- and is defenitly a crypto millionare- if not a billionare... but the actions on may30th really where a tipping point on this issue. Where's SN created a new form of money, bigmac is going to onboard the F500 list using the time tested BTC experiment as a base point.

If you notice CLmainnet- it's launched exactly like how BTC did when it was just a handful of people.

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-075630_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 1.12M)

Has anyone dug around in these?
>docdroid.net/NGm5t4e/1-5147965646574714903.pdf
Some IPs around the release of the Bitcoin whitepaper that track to Virginia and Washington.

Also
>web.archive.org/web/20040326120542/http://www.smartcontract.com/
It doesn't seem like it was owned by Szabo before 2008. Some company named "smartservices" picked it up in 2001 (not blockchain-related) with an address in Pennsylvania. Then it expired in 2006 and was picked up likely by whoever Satoshi Nakamoto is in 2008. And then transferred to Sergey in 2014.

It confuses me that smartcontract.com was registered several times throughout 2008:

August 7:
>Visel Ce
>486 Town Line Rd
>Commack, New York 11725
>United States
I can't find anything from this.

October 27 onwards:
>Zag Media Corp. Privacy Service
>186 - 8120 No 2 Road, Suite 271
>Richmond, BC V7C 5J8
>Canada

Then later in 2009 ProxyTech Privacy Services Inc. until it was acquired by Sergey October 22, 2014. Interestingly, it was temporarily locked in 2013.

this was the only clue that Satoshi ever left as to who he was, and it links to the registration date of smartcontract.com - i just can't wait for Sergey to actually move around some of that old bitcoin and btfo the shit out of craig.

very true; I feel I have become a degenarate since I started swinging

Brainlet from Jow Forums here. Are Bitcoin transactions smart contracts too?
Pls no bully

>en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Script

Daily reminder that when Craig claimed chainlink ownership, that was the date when he got his twitter account cancelled and then got btfo in court, he literally triggered the real satoshi with the no hope in hell posts, screencap this