APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: we pumpin bois.png (785x526, 20K)

lel

fug
too late to hop in?

P R I C E D I N

I’M SO SORRY!!!

Attached: 8474F19A-A446-4D9B-B642-D4DAA72E5CA3.jpg (897x597, 49K)

Wait for the correction.

50 cents by mainnet in two weeks. I think this is the bottom

Are you a clown? 'Cause you made me laugh.

No new money is coming in the market. It's stupidly predictable now what coins are going to pump and when

It went up 1 satoahi. We made it

Thanks OP, you achieved to make me laugh really hard

enlighten us, o great sir

Buy Harmony and sell target should be 40 cents. The charts show that it bottomed. Trying for anything after 40 cents is gambling. Sell 1-2 days prior to mainnet which is in two weeks.
Next go all in LTC for their halvening pump but sell 1 week prior to the actual halvening. If you follow this you'll have 3-4x your stack by the end of July regardless of what btc does.
I have personal charts and excel docs that track every past mainnet, news, etc for the past 6 months and the next year. This market has never been more predictable

40-50 cents would give it a mcap of 1.2-1.5 billion. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? It can barely hold up 2 fucking cents.

You're right I meant 4 cents.

You're the best type of human.

This will pump guaranteed to advertise the IEO idea, wtf you warried about sons?

HOW does this coin work HOW does this coin work

Attached: native-american-indian-on-a-laptop-picture-id172287956.jpg (685x1024, 572K)

You're asking the wrong questions. Ask why should this pump. Mainnet. 2 weeks. Cz. Fundamentals are irrelevant

already pumped 5x, its dumping now. check the graph

I'm holding some heavy ass bags of this shitcoin right now but op made me laugh pretty hard

Attached: 1548351937089.png (913x598, 882K)

You can spoon feed newfags how to make money but they still don't research why and when things pump. Sell low buy high user it is the biz way

the team is just eating kung pao every day and playing their puzzle

cz is dyin out laughter

Attached: 1559754573047.jpg (888x894, 261K)