Are you living your best life Jow Forums?

Are you living your best life Jow Forums?

Attached: 1559447773248.jpg (396x385, 78K)

yeah dawg

Attached: IMG_20190611_210032004.jpg (3840x2160, 1.73M)

i am misery itself

t h i s
h
i
s

What is giving you misery?

Someone kill me now

I think about death one every 5 minutes at least

if Holochain goes to $ 0.50 I will live my best life.

The world is collapsing, but every day my life keeps getting better.

Attached: D82YjF5UwAA1wug.jpg (1036x1120, 166K)

Life

i am living a pretty good one at 27 and im waiting on this chick to free up her schedule to go backpacking conmigo

Attached: 1031703-unknown.jpg (300x449, 25K)

life will pass

I never kayaked before but one time took one of those noob friendly tamarak ones out into the ocean. All I can say is it was one of those spiritual experiences. Hearing the sound of water and the wind, and nothing other than that. Was pretty cool, man.

its wednesday, ive had a small bit of an edible and i'm eating cheez its on a shaded deck in the mountains watching my portfolio moon.

Attached: D4A8F349-AA24-43DD-AD84-A37AE30BD77D.gif (250x203, 136K)

not yet, im still missing one crucial piece from my master puzzle, and that piece coming out this year august 27th, then my life will be completed

I'm starting to come up with a plan for when I make it.
Like I think I will actually tell no one and keep living the normie life, with normie friends etc. Just act a bit more carefree. Knowing I have a safety net will make life a lot more enjoyable.

im paid double my living expenses to muck about with excel and tell people what to do
and the idiots in team getting booted and replaced with competent people
life is going ok so naturally i expect to get hit by a bus in the next few days and be trapped in a paralysed state and all i can do is blink K-I-L-L M-E at a screen and be told >no, sorry, deal with it lol

I just catched my girlfriend talking with some dude on Instagram. She said she wants to have make friends. What do biz

Yep. Checked.

Attached: BATDubs.jpg (511x305, 48K)

Despite having lost 800 bucks on my 5k crypto investment in may, I am. I have a great gf and I ski every weekend. Soon it will be mountain biking

Yeah I am at the lakehouse right now. I was reading about the litecoin halving when I took that, was last night. I may have actually posted it last night, I was horribly drunk lol.

Yes. I grow and learn every day, and that is something I enjoy immensely. The world is not static so I am very pleased when I can change with the world. I am also very very happy that I have found stimulating and thought provoking groups to talk to. So overall yes!

MAINNET?

I’ll rate mine 3.6/10
Not good not terrible

Attached: 4146140C-6F41-49EF-B201-4F9E04A8FC81.jpg (746x718, 214K)

Yup, feeling 10/10