Price bleeding endlessly

>price bleeding endlessly
>squire mining trading halted for weeks, no end in sight
> dr. creg just announced he isnt going to the US and will let Ira win case by deafult
>still no proofs
what went wrong bros

Attached: putting_together_team.jpg (1500x1879, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlixPartners
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_Porter_Chamberlain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CVC_Capital_Partners
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>> dr. creg just announced he isnt going to the US and will let Ira win case by deafult
srs -
sauce ?

IT IS OGRE

AAAAAA

Attached: 1559676119895.gif (480x480, 2.97M)

>sauce
its over

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 12.56.27 PM.jpg (608x851, 124K)

ayy, cheers
is disappoint, be interested what sum they'll default to tho, claimed was a fairly substantial sum. Not that he'll ever pay jack, but still

I think its like 500,000 bitcoins he wants or some shit. if only you knew how bad things really are. He's not the savior we were looking for :(

Attached: satoshi_jesus.png (2020x952, 227K)

Looks like craig is not Satoshi. Can the US seize Squire's mining equipment that's held here in the US?

HAHAHAHAHA. How long until he commits seppuku?

Attached: 49839846.png (1024x512, 46K)

Squire Mining = Calvins, as such, little prospect of being seized over what would be a personal debt owed by CSW. He also has (afaik) zero ownership interest in nChain, and is 'an employee'. The patents (fwiw) will be claimed as being owed by nChain, any other personal assets would be firewalled, 'ownership transferred' to his wife or, where existence unclear (bitcoin) his son, or passing stray dog. The CSW House of Cards has Finally Folded

us law court on the left

Attached: DC0F0F54-2E01-4F13-8D42-8AE9A607892E.png (370x263, 194K)

Corekeks really are experts at living in an alternative reality.
>he isnt going to the US and will let Ira win case by deafult
Kek, Ira gets nothing unless he makes his case in the UK. Craig is trying to wear him down through attrition and it's working. Whoever is bankrolling Ira is gonna have a yuge bill before this is over.

Attached: comeon.jpg (500x313, 20K)

This. Also this judge is a flamer, she said it’s not illegal for illegal aliens to use forged documents.

WELCOME TO LAW.

what can he win from craig hypothetically? not that it's going to happen, of course

>>price bleeding endlessly
????

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-235843.png (1080x2160, 260K)

Think he’s looking for 500,000 btc or some such

It's going down for a while.
I would like to own some but at these level's it's insane. Set my buy at $67.

>past 24 hours

Attached: 8D02CDB0-E477-446B-B234-F7F926D13A8C.gif (352x217, 1.9M)

Lel it’s never touching double digits again.

well, craig doesn't have those.

Maybe, maybe not. I have found it’s best to not authoritatively speak on matters I don’t have knowledge on.

what part of, he just said he's not defending a $1 billion+ action are you guys failing to grasp here ? Sure, Ira ain't actually gonna get jack out of it, but, this judgement will still have consequences. Not least as ANYONE now knows, want a default judgement against CSW for shooting JFK? Sue him before a US Court, he'll bottle it, everyeim. He'll end up paranoid 'living' on a straw raft somewhere like McAfee. He's done, credibility (!) toast, finito, fertig, fucked

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1559821528677.jpg (1201x1280, 125K)

What’s the issue with Craig going to the US?

Also can someone explain to me where 1m bitcoins actually came from. Are they the coins mined from 2009-2010? How do we know about the 1m or is it just an estimate.

Someone explain to me like a retard please.

Didn't Wright just write a big blog post about saying one thing and doing another? He probably doesn't want deranged core cucks ready to shoot his ass when he gets off a plane.

There never was "muh 1m bitcoins". Its actually the clueless brother of an early adopter speculatively suing a conman. "just in case".
All btc that CSW has 'shown' as proof have been retarded things like known mtgox deposit addresses, etc. He's really really really stupid.

>Also can someone explain to me where 1m bitcoins actually came from. Are they the coins mined from 2009-2010?
he invented them when he had to explain to the Australian Taxation Office where his grant money went

Zoom out faggot

If he truly does do that type of tricky shit, then you could be right. Granted I wouldn't bet on him pulling it off just because of all the times he's failed to deliver on his promises.

The price in USD is deceptive, just in case. Gotta be looking at the BTC price.

> Price is up more then 300% since binance delisted BSV
> Squire is halted because of good news, halted by squire itself
> Everybody would be scared go to the USA in this position
> Ownership of keys doesn't proof anything you absolute retard

is he really ducking from the US trip?
that is so fucking pathetic
I thought the dude shitposting about him going to jail was just shit talking, so it's not bullshit, he's actually deep into shit over there and can't land in US soil

The chart looks very similiar to 2 weeks ago, a big spike followed by a straight descending line of insane accumulation, I expect another big green dildo soon.

>Ownership of keys doesn't proof anything you absolute retard

Attached: 1392668388522.jpg (479x361, 36K)

you mean, what went wright?

Attached: repentance.png (1600x1008, 627K)

that's wrong my pajeet friend
let's start with your english
> Ownership of keys doesn't proof anything
it's 'doesn't prove anything' not 'proof anything'
now, onto your idea: it does prove, if Craig signs with the genesis wallet, he is satoshi and nothing anyone says matters. Mathematical proof is the only proof.
having the genesis key = satoshi nakamoto, end of story

I know that the simplest form of logic is too hard to understand if you have only one brain cell. You need atleast two for logic. Now fuck of and buy Tron you brainless retarded Shitcoiner

In the current situation you basically wait for one big move. Whatever direction it takes, is the dominant one. The volume and red spikes are pretty menacing desu

stfu brainlet

> Craig signs with the genesis wallet, he is satoshi

You absolute stupid mofo.
Are you really saying that if Craig gave the keys to, let's say, Greg Maxwell, and he would sign, you would fucking believe that this sockpuppet psycho proved to be Satoshi?

too many ifs, vihaan

Who else is willing to join a death squad managed by Craig? I would love to form a paramilitary org in defense of BSV and operate around the world wiping out scumbags who tarnish the good name of our Great Cryptolord Wright.

You fags gonna wear high heels into combat?

Attached: craig-wright-is-not-satoshi-bitcoin-sv-delisted-craig-dumping-bitcoin.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

kek

BULLISH. BSV 1K EOY

Attached: IMG_20190528_131418.jpg (1088x764, 92K)

>India banning crypto currency
>BSV hasn't pumped since

Hmmmmmmmmm

You shouldn't be allowed to use a keyboard/smartphone if you have never used a toilet.

Attached: PajeetBeach.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

>you own a house
>I steal your keys to your home
>I know own your home
Core cuck logic everybody

Attached: 7F4F44D6-7E97-4FA1-AB5F-4EEE2E00979E.jpg (732x734, 92K)

*now god damn it autocorrect

Attached: indian dogwalk.png (500x522, 150K)

Hes right. I hold the keys to some of my homies holds because they dont know what theyre doing. Doesnt make the coins mine.

>this [US] judgement will still have consequences [for someone living in the UK]
Retard
>Uncritically parroting from the book of Greg/Contraian
Even bigger retard
>Mathematical proof is the only proof.
Biggest retard in this thread.

Attached: smugcraig.png (575x642, 464K)

Craig would still be impacted by a ruling against him from the courts here in the US. He's going to end up in hiding in Antigua most likely.

Attached: PajeetWarfare2.jpg (400x239, 13K)

the addresses he published as his own are known mtgox addresses. this is a fact.
Its one thing to be so stupid to try to pull that off...its another level of stupidity to fall for it (You). but we know you're not that stupid...you are in on this. expect your extradition papers to be served....dont doubt for a second this wont happen regarding a 8.5B fraud claim. Blockstream is staffed with Bilderbergers ...you are playing a game several levels beyond what you are capable of understanding. The PTB desire for this whole confusion to be cleaned up before Fidelity goes live. Full resources are being brought in on this. Your honest best bet is to resign from nChain sooner rather than later and get ready to talk once your are contacted.

uh we uh uh uh we uh have uh recently switched to drinking, uh water bottles out of uh, WATER, out of uh, when we have water bottles, uh, out of uh uh, plastic, uhhh, I'M SORRY, AWAY FROM PLASTIC towards uhh paper, umm, like drink-box-water-bottle-sort-of-things, there's, there's a number of choices we can make as consumers uh that will uh, do better, aannd every consumer needs to look at ways they can make smarter choices in their consumptions, uh we certainly do that on a daily basis, uh as we've switched from uh plastic water bottles to uh to paper water bottles, um or cardboard water bottles but there are ah, uh, there's always more things to do and we're looking forward to continue that

What are the courts going to do? Garnish his private keys, kek. The most they can do is try and raid his bank accounts for the monetary value of the Bitcoin at the time which no more than a few million.

>May 2019: 'Dr. Craig Wright: Bitcoin SV will help “stamp out dishonesty and fraud”..'
>June 2019: 'I lost a court case in Murica? Haha fuck you, I don't fucking live there, so go fucking whistle for your legally-imposed judgement, cunts..'
The 'Law & Order' Coin, ladees an gennelmen

The UK works with the US on legal matters dummy. Craig will be hiding in Antigua, unless Calvin abandons the retard also.

Civil court isn't the same as criminal court dummy. You don't get arrested for refusing to pay a judgement fee, instead the plaintiffs go BACK to court and get a court order to start garnishing wages and accounts. There is absolutely no reason for Wright to go into "hiding".

Are you guys mentally retarded? This is about MEDIATION. There wont be a default judgement if he does not show up. The actual cout date got postponed to 2020. Fucking brainlets cant do research.

All in BSV, Hitler did nothing wrong. Check em.

>There is absolutely no reason for Wright to go into "hiding".

Attached: surem8.gif (244x224, 735K)

When you're ordered to appear in court, in person and refuse to do that, you're in trouble. I don't even understand why you idiots are defending this clown?

he can be held in civil contempt for refusal to comply with Court Orders. You know what happens then ? They can literally throw the rulebook away - indefinite jail, with less fucking 'rights' than Guantanamo. No more set foot in US, nope. Its also obvious he's not going to defend, and THERE WILL BE A DEFAULT JUDGEMENT. While his chances of winning were never high, ignoring the court altogether makes them about fucking zero. Whats your point, again ? Oh. You have none

As Creg has chosen to defend the claim, even if he submitted no evidence at all, the plaintiff would still be required to prove their case on the balance of probabilities which doesn't seem likely.

>Creg has chosen to defend the claim
he either defends it, and personally appears when ordered to, or doesn't and stays the fuck away. 'Defending it' and ignoring EVERY instruction to appear, its the literal definition of contempt. Which is, as said, srs bizness. And if you really think Ira lawyers cant win serving to an empty half court with a sympathetic umpire, God help you. Someone else sure doesn't expect not to lose, thus, the recent nonsense about the bitcoins acshually being 'his sons' etc.

Take a look guys, retards who don‘t have any clue about law and what mediation is.

Does he think he can get sued for billions and that the US won't find a way to have a swat team kick down his door and throw his faggot ass onto a plane headed straight to a prison full of Tyrones ready to violently rape his ass every day?

You must not be from the US or are unfamiliar. If they order him to appear in person, and he doesn't, he'll be held in contempt. It's pretty simple

>Craig isn't Satoshi

Oh man I am shocked, me and the thousands of other people didn't see this coming at all, who would've guessed oh man oh man

That "document" that exposed the address' was forged by Greg retard

>the addresses he published as his own are known mtgox addresses. this is a fact.
>[schizophrenic rant]
kek
Ain't no law that says a man has to move to a different jurisdiction to defend against a lawsuit.
The collective IQ of corecucks in this thread wouldn't be enough to compete with a glass of warm milk.
There are some truly stupid people on this board. Fuuuuuck

Attached: youarewrong.jpg (600x600, 34K)

This, too.

Attached: busted.png (2821x1655, 788K)

This is not a fact you basic mother fucker. Just because you saw it on a jpeg on an anonymous gerbil trading forum does not make it true. 16cou... Is not craig's address and was submitted to demonstrate forgeries as he has the paper version of the same document. You're a disgusting snivelling piece of pond scum trying to lie to people lile this. I bet you $1000 creg btfo out ira on the 18th.

Attached: ee35dfbvp0z21.jpg (1200x814, 132K)

IT'S MEDIATION. THIS IS ALL PRE-TRIAL NONSENSE. No the case won't settle. Yes Creg appears to be in a good position. I know AlixPartners- they are shit hot.

>forged by Greg
who then smuggled it into creg computers, where it was discovered by the ATO, what, 6 years ago ? SIX years it spent, being submitted as evidence in trials, without anyone noticing it was a forgery. Imagine that. Till of course, the actual owner sent a message stating 'CSW is a Fraud'. THEN, it became 'a forgery' ? Tell you what, get creg to state in public that Greg Maxwell 'forged' this particular document. One more lost libel, makes no odds now
I believe you'll find W&K Info Defense Research LLC was registered in Florida, the self-same Florida creg seems to reluctant to visit of late. And his jurisdiction arguments already been BTFO'd, but, when you've nothing else to argue, may as well rehash some stale shit as per and hope no-one notices, eh ?

>Yes Creg appears to be in a good position
lel. Maybe wants to stop wiggling tho, that'll only make it worse y'kno

fuck off, glowniggers. you exposed yourselves.

>glowniggers don't forge documents themselves
yeah, sure

Hmm wonder if creg ever spent any time in florida?

Kek, the schizo projecting their own dishonesty onto a shitposting ausfag that just wants to spread the truth. DOTR will can't come soon enough for you filthy rats.

Attached: D4_vXWjW4AIk1OK.png (740x435, 280K)

>He thinks owning a company somewhere means you are automatically subject to the law there as an individual.
Kek. You midwits try so hard.
You are right, though, that it wasn't exactly Greg who forged those docs, but it has been claimed by certain involved parties that whoever did the forging likely was in contact with Greg. In any case, it doesn't matter for the time being who forged them.
>Calling everyone punching holes in your flimsy narrative a spook
Yawn.

Attached: 1557875243431.jpg (1125x1125, 147K)

>I know AlixPartners- they are shit hot.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlixPartners
>The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_Porter_Chamberlain
>Revenue £82.1 million
Really makes you think huh

Also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CVC_Capital_Partners